five

come to life - skz woochan

the next day, bang chan left early in the morning back home to prepare for school. 

when he entered his room, he immediately stopped moving when he set his eyes on the sketch. he had forgotten about odin!

"ahh odin-ah! i'm so sorry! i was at woojin's house yesterday-wait woojin?" he frantically exclaimed, when he saw the very familiar face. 

"oh my gosh! woojin is that you?"

uhh, no sherlock.

he can't believe he spent half a day at woojin's house and forgotten the fact that odin looked a whole lot like woojin. the damn homophobes in class that disrupted his thoughts back in class yesterday. blame them. 

he couldn't believe himself. the sketch was definitely woojin! now that he examine it closely. some parts of his features were off but it still looked a whole lot like woojin!

ugh, never mind. he'd just go wash up first. he was gonna be late at this rate if speed! which was, zero km/h. 

-

when he entered class, he spotted woojin sitting at his desk. bang chan was quite flustered seeing him. he would never ever let him know that he has a sketch of him in his room. that would be hella creepy. he bet that woojin would turn his back on him after seeing that.

they greeted each other with a slight nod and bang chan slipped into his desk, continuing to sleep. 

-

"bang chan-ah... wake up,"

as bang chan's eyelids lifted, he was greeted with a shirtless woojin in his room. opposite his bed was his corkboard, also where odin resided. he screamed and sat up instantly, looking at woojin and back at odin. 

"wh-what are y-you doing here?" he timidly asked, trying his best not to roam his eyes down to his body.

"you invited me over for tutoring, and we finished and went for a nap," he explained, looking as calm as ever. 

"...oh, really? weren't we just sitting in class?"

"class? bang chan, today is saturday. are you awake yet?"

now he was really confused. how should he respond? 

"um... okay then... let's go on with tutoring?" just when he finished his sentence, woojin suddenly leaped and pinned bang chan down against the bed, hovering atop him. 

"we have been studying for 4 hours non-stop now... and now you say you want to continue? i haven't had my fun yet," he said with a super deep and hot voice, bang chan had to admit he felt a little fluttery inside. 

"wh-"

"bANG CHAN!"

"a-ah? what?"

oh. 

he was in class. that was just a dream!

the whole class was staring at him, some laughing, some whispering and the usual shouts from homophobes. 

a new teacher, he didn't know who she was-was looking super angrily at him. on reflex, he stood up immediately and did a super low bow while apologising. 

it seems like ms han didn't come today and ms lim had come to relief the class. she was his english teacher-a fierce one. don't wanna get in her bad side.

the class started and bang chan's mind slowly drifted back to his dream. why had he dreamt of something that... weird? 

did he like woojin? for sure this one dream couldn't determine whether he liked him, but he sure did look hot. he wasn't gonna lie, but his heart was legitamately racing from the start to the end. 

he felt his cheeks burn, his heart picking up speed again. 

-

nothing happened much in school today. bang chan went straight home without thinking, since he was feeling extra tired today. it might've been what happened the day before.

speaking of that incident... he couldn't help but notice an all too familiar figure standing beside the alleyway he was attacked in, with another familiar figure. 

it was minho and jisung!

bang chan suddenly remembered the need for him to get to the bottom of their surprise attack. without much thought, he quickly strode to where both of them were chatting at.

when he was reaching their spot, he halted his steps, unable to move anymore.

jisung just pulled minho into a kiss.

-

[a/n: hi again! i managed to find time to write another chapter! next week's gonna be the last week before the exam starts, and i'm feeling unmotivated as heck,,,

but other than that, would y'all like a soulmate plot twist? i was thinking hard about how to connect the story to its ending, and i suddenly thought of something guardian angel-ish or soulmate-ish. explaining further would spoil the story, so i'll just take that y'all get what i mean with the little trash explanation up there, whoops. i'm bad at explaining stuff so please excuse !!!

i don't know if there's a poll or something, but i think it's for blog posts ?? if i find it then i'll create a blog named "come to life plot idea" ,, if not just leave a comment on your opinions !!! (please do so !!!!)

have a great day! ]