three

come to life - skz woochan

"o...din?"

"what, has banggay found an interest to the new guy?"

"woojin-ah, watch out! the gay is coming to you!"

"eyy y'all are so noisy!" bang chan snapped, banging the table with his fist. 

"alright, stop that now, kids. let's continue our lesson!" ms han clapped her hands, gaining the attention of the class once more. 

woojin was still staring at bang chan, while bang chan wasn't looking anymore. he ruffled his hair frustratingly, grabbing out his schedule book to jot down stuff ms han was saying. 

"we're going to have a cohort camp after the mid-years for y'all to destress before your entrance exams! more details will be given after the exam. for now, i hope this motivates all of you to study harder! only two months left before the exam starts! keep it up, guys!"ms han announced, which got the class going wild. 

-

bang chan was called into the office later on, during lunch. he hope it wasn't stuff about the consistent teasings of his uality... he didn't really cared about those anyway. it's just annoying now, he was numb to the pain. 

"ah, bang chan. here you are! we were just waiting for you," ms han clapped, and in front of her desk was woojin. what was he doing there?

"hi ms han. what can i do for you?"

"alright, so me and the other teachers have looked through woojin's overall marks, and we discovered he isn't doing very well for chemistry and maths!"

...what. so they want me to tutor him?

"i guess you can already tell. yes, we're requesting you to be his tutor for these subjects, since you're the top scorer!"

"ah... yes, alright. no problem. i'll make sure woojin will have better scores by the end of the exams!" bang chan replied with enthusiasm anyway. why not, he thought, since he was really bored at home and with no friends to hang out with, woojin could easily help him pass time and maybe be good friends. 

well, bang chan forgot one thing.

"great! here are his past scores," ms han proceeded to show him a piece of paper. woojin's grades, probably. 

bang chan's eyes immediately went the biggest size they could. 

english - A
mathematics - F
korean literature - A
english - B
history - A
social studies - A
physics - A
chemistry - E

this kid could be a straight A student! with his help, he could probably pull his grades up and he could truly be a straight a student. 

-

later that day, bang chan asked woojin to meet him in front of the school gate after school. he wanted to start as early as possible and come up with a schedule together with him, so they could each have enough time to study on their own. 

while bang chan was minding his own business in front of the school gate, he was suddenly pulled away by someone very roughly. he tried to resist and struggle, but that person was very strong. he was instantly dragged away from his standing position and was thrown against the wall roughly too. he was sure he heard a few bones crack.

quickly opening his eyes, he saw his former friend, "mr zero", or lee minho. he was the one who dragged him, as he knew of his strength. minho was together with han jisung and a few others whom he couldn't see. and with that, he was thrown to the ground again and kicked, pushed around a spat on. when they were almost done, he saw minho lifting him up by his collar and giving him a big punch in the face. the jerk even spat on him. 

"urghh..." he groaned, his sides hurting, joints aching and head spinning. why would they suddenly attack him? what bad deed had he done that'd trigger them to this point?

"can you get up?" a familiar voice sounded in his ears. luckily he was still able to hear. 

"ughh... no–huRkhUrk!" he coughed, relieved to see that there was no blood. 

"c'mon, i'll carry you back. please try your best to climb onto my back," the unknown guy said and helped him up his back. when they were all steady, he started to walk. to where, he didn't know. he just wanted to stay still.