thirteen

come to life - skz woochan

woojin was the first to wake up the next morning. the first thing he saw was the letter. it stood out like a stain on a white shirt.

he read the contents, and on the flip side was another line of words. 

i'll be here in a blink of an eye

woojin blinked his eyes immediately, and nothing happened. of course, how could anything possibly happen? it wasn't like woon had magic powers.

he hid the note away before bang chan found it and insisted to stay again. he knew he couldn't win bang chan over this matter.

it wasn't like woojin didn't like bang chan's presence. don't get him wrong- he likes it, he likes him, a lot, but he just doesn't want him to get involved, and get hurt all because of him. woojin didn't want to be a burden. 

but little did he know, bang chan had already set his heart on woojin. 

-

bang chan soon got home. however, to his surprise, his drawing of odin was... weird. he remembered he drew a small smile for him, but now it was frowning straight at him. he couldn't help but be reminded of woojin's troubled face. 

it couldn't be real, right? it could be a figment of his imagination... but he kept rubbing his eyes, and even went to wash his face... the drawing was still frowning! 

could woojin possibly be in danger? he indeed looked a little weird this morning... 

bang chan quickly dismissed that ill thought and went to wash up, and did whatever was necessary. 

not more than five minutes later, his phone rang. it was from woojin. he picked it up as fast as lightning. 

"chan! um, can you talk to me, please? i-i'm b-bored..." woojin said softly, his voice slightly shaking.

"y-yeah, sure. what's up?" bang chan sensed something was up, and dropped everything. he was going to woojin's house. something's very obviously wrong.

he took another glance at odin's frown, and headed out.

"u-um... i-i'm just watching t-tv... and saw this c-cute fox that l-looked liked y-you," woojin was panting at this point, having difficulty talking. bang chan tried to distract him from whatever was harming him and started a topic about animals. 

until woojin started shouting.

"it hurts, it hurts, chan, hurry and come, it hurts, a lot!" 

as if bang chan teleported right at the call, woojin's front door was pushed open harshly. bang chan found him curled up on his sofa, hugging himself, barely holding the phone to his ear. 

"woojin! i'm here, it's me, chan! are you okay? what happened?" he exclaimed, scooping him up and heading to his bedroom.

"i'm- i don't know, my head hurts, it hurts!" woojin was already screaming at this point. 

once his head touched the pillow, he was knocked out. bang chan, alarmed, started to sob. he didn't know what was happening, or maybe even who was doing this. he just wanted woojin to be awake. he wanted him to be rid of all dangers and fears. he wanted to live a peaceful life with him. a sweet and happy life, forever. 

-

[a/n: ah yes, i'm back. sorry for the longer wait this week, i had to go run errands and prepare for graduation. apologies for the cliffhanger, smh. i'll update again this week, as scheduled!]