Fashion, couture and...?

Crystals (결정)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gabyeol exited the store in a flash and quickly pressed the button on the traffic light. The sign blinked a couple of times before it turned green. She smiled and crossed the street as a blue ferarri came to a stop. The light soon turned green and the ferarri drove straight to a house. The house was more fitted to call a mansion. A girl wearing pink sunglasses and a beige dress with heels came out with her hot pink bag. She took off her glasses as she walked up to the front door off the mansion. A maid was standing by the door and a smile plastered onto her face.

"Welcome back, Miss Jikyeon." she greeted her.

She returned the smile and furrowed her eyebrows at the maid.

"Thank you but I already told you to just call me Jikyeon. 'Miss' makes me sound like a spoiled brat." she laughed lightly.
"Right! I'm so sorry I forgot Mi- Jikyeon." she quickly corrected herself.

Said girl smiled in satisfaction.

"Oh! Miss Jiyoung is waiting for you upstairs."
"Jiyoung? What does that little brat want now?" she scoffed and rolled her eyes.

She smiled and thanked the maid before climbing up the stairs, finding her sister in front off her bedroom door. Jiyoung was eyeing her accusingly and she resisted to roll her eyes. She opened the door of her room and heard her sister follow her in. After placing the bag, tossing the keys and glasses on the table, she turned to Jiyoung.

"What?" she spat. It wasn't a good sign when she wanted to 'talk' to her.
"Why'd you come back late?"
"Are you serious? It's only like half past six. That's barely late."

She sat on her bed and crossed her legs. Seeing her sister still waiting for an answer, she rolled her eyes.

"I had a meeting. Why? Are you worried of your sister Younggie~?" she smirked.
"You know I hate that name." she narrowed her eyes.

As if she cared.

"Oh? Jongmal? Is it wrong to call you that, my lovely sister Jiyounggie~?"

Who can blame her? Ticking her sibling off was her favourite thing to do.

"Yes! It is very wrong! Didn't mum say to not come back late?"
"It's six thirty. Enough off this. Now get out, I wanna change." she shooed her sister away and slammed the door in her face.

An amused grin broke onto her face as she heard her scream in frustration and stomped off to her room. After taking a bath and having dinner with her sister (since her parents were too busy to be there), they bid each other goodnight before going to opposite directions to their respective rooms.

That night though, she quickly changed her attire and snuck out of the mansion before jumping into her white Audi, taking off onto the road. She entered a quaint Italian restaurant and made her way to a man, dressed in a blazer with a white V-neck underneath. She blushed slightly when he pulled out her chair for h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter