Overrated clubs and erts

Crystals (결정)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A black sports Audi pulled up into the driveway and parked right outside the club. She looked up and saw the sign read "Dreamstate". Smirking to herself thinking that it was a stupid name, she grabbed her purse and stepped out of the car with a click of her red heels. She was dressed in a short black mini dress that showed off her flawless legs, a red trench coat and a necklace made out off diamonds. Smiling to herself as she put on her leopard-printed sunglasses, she stopped to observe the club, it was still daylight and that always meant less people.

Perfect.

Making her way to the front door, she took off her sunglasses and pursed her red lips to the security guard. He had a look of recognition before stepping aside for her to enter. Smirking in satisfactory, she wore her sunglasses again before giving him a flirty glance, watching as he gulped slowly. Turning back to the front, her heels clicked against the marble floor. 

A regular customer is always welcomed.

Sitting down at the bar, she sighed before taking off her glasses and placed them in her purse. She then took off the trench coat and placed them on the bar stool. The hours of planning and organizing her upcoming Art Exhibition managed to the energy out of the girl. After three weeks and four days of barking, ordering and organizing the goddammed thing, she had enough and knew it was time for a break.

Looking up at the bartender, she smiled tiredly.

"Been busy Miss Jang?" he inquired, knowing fully well she had been.
"It's Soomin, idiot." she grinned.
"So what happened to you?"
"You have no idea, Joonie. I finally got to arrange everything but then my art pieces aren't enough and I realized I have to make at least three more pieces. Which I have completed because I'm just that awesome. And don't get me started on the staff! God! I don't know if they take the job seriously or secretly plotting to ruin my exhibition. You know how hard I worked for this!" she sighed, exhasperated and a pout formed on her lips.

The bartender bit back a chuckle because seriously, how the girl managed to look y and cute at the same time was beyond his understanding. Nonetheless, he propped himself up in front of her and gave a crooked grin.

"Looks like you could use a drink. Maybe a date later?"
"Hmm, I'll take the drink and we'll see if I'm free." she smirked.

Their relationship was totally platonic, contrary to their friends' beliefs. They just like to mess around and flirt with the other. Doojoon's her childhood friend and to establish a real relationship with him was just- No. He was like a brother.

He kissed her cheek and got to work, serving up a cocktail martini in a flash. She thanked him and sipped on the drink slowly. Just then, a guy took a seat next to her. He was wearing a silver tux and used too much gel for his hair to her distaste. She silently prayed that he wasn't going to chat her up because honestly, she wasn't interested in some sleezbag. However, luck wasn't on her side when he turned to face her after ordering a vodka.

"Hey there cutie. Are you here alone?" he gave her what she thought was supposed to be a cocky grin.

She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah. So?"
"Wanna dance and maybe we could have some fun later?"

At that however, she let out a haughty laugh.

"Yeah sure, when I own Gucci. Which I don't. I tried though." she shrugged and didn't spare him a glance.

Surprised and slightly offended by the reaction he got, he tried again.

"My name's-"
"Yeah, don't care."

She quickly got down from the stool and started to dance at the dancefloor. Getting hyped up after the alcohol finally start to take affect on her body. She giggled as she danced in a way that was supposed to be illegal and smirked when she caught a few guys staring at her like she was a piece of meat. Realizing that getting laid by some stranger was the last thing on her to-do list, she made her way back to the bar feeling dehydrated.

The guy was still there, she noted and reached tentively for the glass. She was about to take a sip when she stopped, noticing the anticipation in the guys eyes. She lightly sniffed her drink and confirmed that it has been tempered with.

"Why aren't you drinking? Aren't you thirsty?" he urged her.

She threw the contents of the glass onto his face and his expression was priceless. 

"Aww.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter