Not This Time....

I Need You Amber...

 

"Amber pleaseeee...." Top plead as he followed Amber around with his puppy dog eyes.

 

"No," Amber replied curtly.

 

Truth is, she was damn angry and as usual, the source of her anger is none other the guy who's been following her and whining all the way the moment they step out the building. Amber was her usual self an hour ago but that 'brat' as she referred to Top, dare to invite her to his house and 'sleep' with him for the night. She socked his stomach with her knee before she brought her practice stuff and started to walk out the SM building leaving him behind. But the said guy just keep on following her and using his annoying voice to make her agree to go to his house.

 

"Aaammmmbeerrrrr....please don't ignore meeee...I really want to show you my house. I'm sure you gonna like it! It got big bath tub, hot shower, spacious bedroom, large bed..." and his words was cut off when Amber suddenly stopped to a halt and shoved him to the wall.

 

"Shut the hell up!! What the heck are you trying to do by telling me all those out loud?!! Do you think I'm like those girls who will follow you to the bedroom so that you can have your way with me?!!!" Amber shouted as she grab his collar.

 

Top was shocked at first as he saw her eyes blazing in anger which directed towards him. He was confused for a few seconds but then realized that Amber was right after all. The way he describe his home it is as if he was asking her to sleep with him instead of sleeping in with him and slowly his face soften and he felt happy knowing that Amber wasn't like any other girl or his fans that would be thrilled to go back with him. He couldn't help but smile inwardly but let out a mischievious smirk when an idea struck him.

 

"Amber ah, what are you saying? I'm just asking for you to have a sleep over in my house so that we can hang out all night. By the way, why are you so worked up about those things? Don't tell me you are still a vir..." and Top was cut short when Amber clamped his mouth with her hands.

 

"Shut up! No need to tell the whole world bout it. Sheeesshhhh.... You are unbelievable.." Amber frowned and began to release Top when she realized it was just a misundertanding. She resumed her walking and this time Top decided to more until she agreed to follow him back to his house. With the idea in mind, Top began skipping next to her. 

 

"Amberrr ah, seriously I would never guess that you are actually ..'that'! I thought when you are from LA you would be expose in this kind of..." and he just made Amber snapped at him when he referred her being a as 'that'.

 

"Shut the hell up!"

 

"Why? What's wrong? There's nothing wrong being 'that'...but I was wondering...did you ever think to you know...not being 'that'?" 

 

"Top! I swear to God I'm going to punch you if you don't stop saying those things!" Amber yelled at him.

 

"Whaattt??? I'm just asking! At least you know...just a hot making ou...Arrghhh!!!! Amber!!! That hurts!!!" Top shouted when Amber punched his shoulder...hard.

 

"God!! Please tell me what to do to shut up his mouth!! I can't take it anymore!!" and Top almost had a laughing fit as he saw Amber brought her hands together praying when she said the words. 

 

"Okay, okay, Amber...I'm sorry, but let's make a deal...if you agree to have a sleep over at my place, I promise I won't tease you about your idea being a you-know-what and I'll make sure you feel safe and protected when you stay with me. No funny things and I won't do things you don't want me to, alright?" he said as he smiled a little.

 

Amber on the other hand was touched by his words but she let out a frowned.

 

"What kind of things you want to do to me?" and the moment she saw his famous smirk and a twinkle in his eyes, she knew she made a terrible mistake by asking.

 

"What do you have in mind? Intense hugging and kissing? Hot making ou...Ouch! Ya Amber! Stop hitting me!" he wailed loudly.

 

"You promise that you will stop saying those yucky things to me!" she replied unknown to the consequences she made.

 

"Promise? I only promise if you ...Ohhh you agreed!!! Cool!! Come on, my car is just over there," he said as he pointed to his car as he smiled widely.

 

Amber was shocked but it's too late to say no as Top intertwine their fingers together and run with her to his car. She keep scolding herself and the words 'What have I done??!!' keep on repeating like a broken record in her mind.

 

****************************************

 

The moment Amber stepped into his house, she let out a soft smile. It's just a simple house with a modern and colourful theme and immediately she felt just like going to a real 'home'. She almost let out a chuckle when she saw a lot of stuffed animals displayed at a corner of his house. Knowing it was from the fans, Amber couldn't help  feeling a little bit jealous and wished that maybe one day, she could top up her own collections more than his.

 

Top was grinning widely when he saw her soft smile and glad that she seems to like his house. In other meaning, to make her stay with him in the future will be no problem at all. Thinking about the possibility of having Amber forever made him filled with an undescribable excitement. 

 

Out of a sudden, Top held his hand to Amber.

 

"Come on Amber, I'm gonna give you a quick tour around the house for free," he said as he smile at her.

 

Amber took his hand and gently he lead her around the house. He showed her everything include his own room and his house security password. Amber was taken aback by his trust to her that she stopped in her track pulling Top towards her.

 

"Why?"

 

"Why what?" Top asked, puzzled by her actions.

 

"Why you need to tell me everything? This is your house. By giving me your house security number, you can't expect me to come here whenever I wanted to aren't you? What if you have a guests or your girlfriend decided to come over and suddenly I just..." and Top placed his fingers on her soft lips.

 

"Shhh...Amber, the moment you stepped in my house, you will be the last and the only girl that can go in and out of my house whenever you like. But of course apart of my mom and my sisters," he said and before Amber could ask him, he told her, "Because to me, you are very special... and ever since I met you, believe it or not, I've changed and it's all because of you," and slowly he lift her wrist and kiss her hand.

 

Amber can feel her heart thumped wildly when he did a loving gesture to her and couldn't stop feeling flattered by his words. Slowly she wrapped her hands around Top and pressed her warm cheeks to his chest and murmured a soft 'Thank you'. Top smiled and put his chin on her head and return her hug tightly as if never wanting the moment to pass. 

 

"Hey Amber..." Top asked her out of a sudden.

 

"Hmmm?"

 

"Let's go for a picnic tomorrow morning and spent the whole day relaxing. What do you think?"

 

"Ohhh .... sorry Top. There's someplace I need to go tomorrow morning and it's very important to me. It's something personal,"  causing Top frowning at her.

 

"Then, I can go with you just to accompany you along the way," and he didn't mean to ask for her permission but demand that she brings him  with her as his curiosity mounted each second, itching to know what personal matters that Amber had other than having him in her life.

 

"Sorry Top...not this time," Amber said softly and instantly Top knows he will find out what it is.....by hook or by crook.