Let me show you....

I Need You Amber...

Pic Source: Amberwa

 

Amber was frustrated. It has been three weeks since she sealed herself to be Top's so called advisor-watchdog?-friend to the extent that she can't take it anymore. Especially right at this moment when the said guy sat in front of her, leaning against the mirror and grinning like crazy, while watching her practice the dance step with her group members for the upcoming SM concert. Amber considered Top as a lucky person because Vic, Krys, Luna and Sulli felt at ease whenever he's around...which is almost...Every. Single. Damn.Day. There were few times when she wished that she could turn back time and ignore him on that day. But somehow she knew, she would say yes all the same. But looking at him now as he gave her his famous-but-she-hate smirk, plus waving eagerly at her whenever their eyes met, she couldn't help letting out frustrated sigh and continue practicing her steps.

 

As Amber corrected her steps, Top was watching her intently feeling very happy as all his plans fall in place. There were few things about Top's capability in order to get what he wants, unknown to his friends, his family or Amber. None of them knew that he will go to any length to get what he desired. His 'friendship' with Amber at this moment is just a stepping stone for him to pull Amber into his life without freaking her out. Ever since he realized his feelings for her, which is the day she sealed herself to him, little that she know he went all out just to be with her twenty four seven. First was to get the trust from her group mates which is quite an easy task as he uses his charm while treating them once in awhile with ice creams, good foods and small cute souveniers as well as put them at ease as he mentioned that he'll be the bestest friend Amber will ever had. Second is the SM management where he strike a deal with them to 'share' few songs that he composed with condition that all access will be given to him on Amber's whereabouts, her schedule to every concert she participate and her time to hang out with him. Last but not least, a silent-but-deadly  warning to her other closest guy friends, the 'dino siblings' and guys who love to do skinship with her, either a simple hug, patting her hair, holding hands and even worst a peck on her cheek is a strict no-no-never-ever anymore.

 

'Amber...It's time to claim you,' and Top's smile stretched from ear to ear feeling giddy at his thoughts.

 

After the practice Top slowly made his way to Amber and gave her a towel and her water bottle. Amber smile a little, appreciating his gesture. Suddenly out of nowhere, someone entered their practice room, run towards Amber and gave her a big hug. Amber was startled at first along with the girls, but Top was fuming when he saw the person.

 

"Henry..." he said slowly and Amber's eyes widened at that.

 
"Oh my gosh Henry!!! Put me down!!" Amber screamed with laughter as Henry twirl around.
 
 
At the same time, Donghae, Key, Minho, Taemin, Myungsoo and Eunhyuk came in together with a weird smirk on their faces. At first Top was engrossed watching Henry with Amber but as he felt he was being stared at, he quickly turned his gaze towards the other guys. Top frowned when each of them gave a smirk in his way and when their eyes switched to Amber, Top gripped his fist, knowing too well that they are trying to defy him, by silently challenging him in front of Amber. Right after Henry put Amber down, Eunhyuk gave her a side hug followed by Key that ruffled her hair. When Taemin stood near her, Amber ruffled his hair as he smile brightly saying how he missed her. Minho just strangle her softly and patted her hair while Myungso high fived her and exchange greetings while Donghae...that damn Donghae as Top put it, dare to pull Amber and give her a quick kiss on her cheek at the same time looking at Top with some sort of satisfaction and victory in his eyes. 
 
 
"Hyung!! What was that for!!" Amber cried as she punched lightly on Donghae's shoulder.
 
 
"It's just that I missed you so much Amber," he said smiling softly at her.
 
 
"Yeah, come to think about it, I didn't see you guys for the past week. I mean, well, it's kinda weird because it seems all of you vanished into thin air at the same time. Are you so busy?" Luna asked.
 
 
"Hmm we're not busy actually, just the same routine but I know there's someone else who's been busy lately," Key replied as he turned to Top.
 
 
"But still, you should have dropped by and say hello," Amber pouted cutely which earned smile from everyone in the room except Top.
 
 
"Sorry Amber noona, it's not that we don't want to see you but we've been warned by..ackkk...owww...hyung that hurts!" cried Taemin as he swatted Eunhyuk hand that grabbed his hair suddenly.
 
"Hahaha sorry bout that Taemin, I just saw a bug and tried to catch it," and all the guys sweat dropped at his lame reason. Luckily none of the girls caught the meaning behind Taemin's words.

 

"So Amber, let's hang out at the usual place tonight," said Myungsoo. 

 

"Yeah Amber, it's been a while and I missed you a lot you know especially it seems you now spend most of your time with your new friend here," said Henry as he hugged Top. 

 

Top was pissed. How dare they treat her like that and in front of him too! But deep down Top was afraid. Afraid that Amber will forget about him and leave him alone. That fear made him voiced out suddenly.

 

"Amber...tonight...it's okay you know...I'm going home anyway," Top said softly.

 

Truth is, he may seemed cruel at times but he truly appreciate Amber and he wanted her to be happy. So, if it means that she'll be happy going out with her friends, then he have to endure everything. He rather let her go for a while than her leaving him permanently. 

 

Amber smiled at Top. She knows that no matter how calm and collected Top may be, he is actually telling her that he'll wait for her even if he will be lonely without her. In that moment, Amber recalled all the days and nights that she spend hanging out with him just to fill in his emptiness and eventually...hers too. Even when she sometimes feeling annoyed by his clingingness but she felt happy that her presence can actually help him. Bit by bit, she learned to let go all the painful memories and stopped blaming herself as she put all her heart and effort to be there for Top. Thus, she made her decision for her plan tonight.

 

"Well guys, I'm sorry...I've already made a promise with Top that I will accompany him. I missed you guys so much but still, a promise is a promise...maybe I'll join you guys some other time okay? Bring the girls with you and please send my regards to the others as well. Sorry..." Amber said as she smiled a little to her friends.

 

Donghae, Key, Taemin and Myungsoo especially felt a little bit dissapointed but when Amber smiled at them and apologizing at the same time, they can't help to forgive her. So, they exchange their goodbyes and the girls followed them out leaving Amber and Top alone.

 

"Amber...why?" Top asked looking at her unbelievingly.

 

Amber smiled,"Because I agree to be with you...remember?," she said softly.

 

Top was taken aback by her words and both of them suddenly blushed furiously as they realized the other meaning behind her words.

 

"Ahh hahaha sorry Top, sounded kinda cheesy there and seems like I accept some kind of marriage proposal hahahaha," Amber laughed nervously.

 

Suddenly Top gave a genuine smile and hugged her tightly saying,"Thank you Amber...thank you. You don't know how much it means to me," and Amber hugged him back smiling softly.

 

'I'm in love with you...' thought both of them which left Amber startled at her realization and Top smiling feeling his heart at peace knowing how he already fell for her.