Let me in...

I Need You Amber...

Top hugged Amber for another minute when he felt a slight push and Amber gently wriggled herself out of his embrace. But still, he didn't want to let her go just as yet and instead of releasing her totally, he rested his hands on her waist and provide a little space between them as he looked at her smiling happily.

 

"Stop smiling like that...you are creeping me out," Amber said while narrowing her eyes.

 

"I can't help it. I'm at peace now. Thanks to you, now I can stop hurting myself. Today is the day I promise myself that I'll start my new life without drugs," he said with a firm voice.

 

Amber searched his eyes trying to detect whether he's lying or just playing around but his eyes showed determination to walk the talk. She sighed softly and lowered her eyes.

 

"It's good for you then..." she replied.

 

"But there's something I need you to help me with. I know you're still hurt because of Chris Lee, but whatever happened to him, none of it was your fault. It was his choice to do that and so do mine. There is no one to be blame for that except for us...I'm sorry Amber and I know he's sorry too. Forgive him and yourself so that both you and him will be at peace," he said as he lifted her chin.

 

"Uh? H-How did you know about Chris? I-I...never...n-no one knows..." Amber's eyes wide as a saucer thinking she had blurted her deepest secret.

 

"You actually told me just now...unconciously I guess. But I promised you it'll be a secret between the two of us...Please Amber...I really need your help...I...I can't do it alone. I need you to stand beside me and really watch me so that I will constantly reminded that I have someone looking after me all the time. Please... I wanted you to be with me Amber..." he said softly, almost lovingly and when he saw Amber's shocked face, he continued, "So stay...If you are here with me, I'll be much stronger to stop taking it," he plead.

 

At first, there was no reaction from her as she kept looking at him intensively. It is as if her eyes is searching something in him and see right through to his soul. Moments later, Amber sighed deeply and he straight away knew she had found what she was looking for and had made her decision. Top was very nervous and he swear that Amber can see a lot of emotions swirl in his eyes at that moment.

 

"Fine, but you need to work out your words because if I'm like any other girls out there, I'll probably thinking that you are asking me to  be your girlfriend or worst...propose me to be your wife," she said as she smile a little.

 

" Ehhhhhh???!!!!!!!" and her smile turned out to snicker and finally an unstoppable laugh as Amber watched Top dropped his jaw and look at her unbelievably as he utter the word. 

 

Top couldn't help but laugh along with her but after sometime deep down, he wished that she should think like other girls as he mean every word he said.