Light Me Up

What If Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

She comes into class the next day and feels slightly disappointed when she doesn't see a lunchbox on her desk until she sees a note in its place.

"If you want lunch today, you have to come eat with us."

She turns to look at the Canadian who is holding up a lunchbox and grinning. 

She shakes her head, "I'm suddenly not hungry."

The grin quickly falls and her eyes widen, "But I put a lot of effort into your lunch today."

Curiosity gets the best of Seulgi, "What did you make?"

"Jajangmyeon and sandwiches"

She sighs to herself. Curse her weakness for greasy food. 

"Okay."

Wendy lights up and turns to look at the front of the class.

She chuckles, 'Cute.'

--

“Everyone, this is Seulgi.”

“Hey Seul.” Jessica waves while taking a bite of her sandwich

Tiffany quickly gets up and shakes the girl's hand, “Oh my god! Hi Seulgi. It’s so great to finally meet you. Wendy’s told us so much about you.”

Wendy turns to look at Seulgi who is grinning and quickly waves her hands, “No I haven’t”

“Tiffany!”

The girl smiles and shrugs before sitting back down and reaching over to grab a sandwich from Jessica.

Wendy face palms herself and turns to Irene, “This is Bae Joohyun, but she goes by Irene.”

Irene flips her hair before sticking out her hand, “Nice to meet you.”

Seulgi takes her hand and smiles, “I’ve heard a lot about you.”

Irene looks surprised, “Me?”

Seulgi nods, “Someone told me you were staring at your mirror once and walked into a tree.”

Tiffanys claps and nods, “Yes! There was another time she was checking her reflection in front of a car and the person rolled down their window!”

Jessica chimes in, “Legend says if you call Irene ugly in front of a mirror three times, she’ll appear and slap your until you say she’s the prettiest girl you’ve ever seen.”

“I heard her beauty can stop people in their tracks.

All eyes turn to the red head sitting at the end of the table.

She looks up, “What?”

Irene blushes, “Thanks Joy.”

“And you already know Joy and Sooyoung from your soccer team.”

Seulgi nods and sits down as Wendy pushes a lunchbox in front of her.

Sooyoung quickly looks up, “What is that?”

Jessica shakes her head, “She’s only attentive when there’s food around.”

Wendy laughs and slides a box over to Sooyoung, “This is for you.”

Sooyoung opens and a tear rolls down her eye as she looks at the petite girl, “I love you.”

Everyone continues chatting and eating until Seulgi stands up and pushes the empty container back to Wendy.

Wendy turns to look at the girl, “Where are you going?”

“I

Please log in to read the full chapter