Eyes Locked, Hands Locked

What If Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Heads up for a suggestive pg-13 scene down below & this is an edited chapter. I really hope people who read this chapter before don't remember what happened before..but if ya did, sorry.

--

“WENDY!”

Wendy quickly removes her hand from Seulgi's neck and both girls turn to look in the direction of the voices and see a crowd rushing towards them.

“Are you okay?” Jessica breathlessly runs up beside them and looks at her sister worriedly.

Wendy runs her hand through her hair sheepishly, “Yeah, it's just my ankle. I, uh, fell over a branch.”

“Anywhere else?”

“A few scratches on my hands, but that’s about it. It looks worse than it actually is.”

“Good.” Jessica says as she flicks Wendy’s forehead.

“OW! What was that for??”

“SEUNGWAN, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! JUST RUNNING OUT INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS BY YOURSELF.”

Wendy rubs her forehead feeling ashamed, “Sorry. I really didn't mean to.”

"You're smarter than this! What if something happened? What would I have told mom and dad?"

She feels guilty hearing the quiver coming from her sister's voice and reaches out to hold Jessica's hand.

"I'm sorry." 

The older girl sighs as she gingerly runs her fingers over the scratches, "I'm just glad you're safe."

Tiffany quickly runs up from behind, "Wendy! Thank God Seulgi found you. We were all so worried."

"Sorry Tiff."

The girl reaches out to pat Wendy's head as she turns to look at Seulgi who is still holding Wendy and opens as if to say something, but wiggles her eyebrows instead.

Wendy feels the heat rise in her face and tries to slip out of Seulgi's hold, but the girl tightens her grip around Wendy.

"Don't."

She opens to object, but Tiffany speaks first.

"Yeah Wendy, don't. Just let Seulgi carry you back."

Tiffany throws in a wink and before she could say anything more, Seulgi is walking again. 

--

After some more scolding from the chaperones and Jessica along the way, the two are finally back in their room. 

Seulgi gently sets Wendy down on the bed and starts massaging her own arms.

"Sorry, I was heavy right?"

Seulgi stops rubbing her shoulder for a moment, "No."

"I'm sorry."

Seulgi shakes her head, "It's okay, I'm going to go get some ice for your foot."

"You don't have to, it's..."

Wendy looks at her own foot and scrunches her face at the puffy skin.

"Yeah I do." 

Wendy nods as the girl leaves. She feels her heart still racing and wonders what to do about it. 

It feels like an eternity before Seulgi finally comes back with a bucket and some ziploc bags. She puts some ice in the bag and sits down on the bed next to Wendy's leg. She gently lifts the girl's foot onto her lap and puts the bag on top of the bump.

Wendy hisses at the cold object pressed against her skin. 

"Sorry. It hurts a lot right?"

Wendy shakes her head, but the wince that comes out of says otherwise.

"I've sprained my ankles a few times playing soccer. You just have to keep it elevated and iced. Oh and definitely no skiing."

Wendy pouts, "But..."

"I mean unless you want to sprain both ankles?"

Wendy quickly shakes her head and sighs. She had really been looking forward to this ski trip and now it's ruined.

Seulgi looks at her watch and reaches forward to pull a pillow from the headboard. She then lifts Wendy's foot and places it on the pillow before getting up.

"It's getting late. I'm going to shower. Keep that ice on your foot until I'm out."

Wendy nods as the girl walks to the bathroom and turns on the water.

--

"Did you drop off the bandage?"

Jessica looks up at Tiffany who is walking out of the shower in just a towel. She feels her body heating up and quickly turns back to the mirror to remove her makeup, 

"Yeah, I offered to stay and wrap i

Please log in to read the full chapter