||First Encounter||

†ainted Blood

         Maki made her escape as soon as humanly possible. As sad as it was she didn't want to be surrounded by friends right now she wanted to grieve alone, and Toma had been acting funny. He was touching her a lot. He had never done that before everything seemed so different now and Maki couldn't take it much longer so she had made the first excuse that came to her head. She had to go study but in reality she had no idea where she was going she just allowed her feet to carry her on their own.

 

            Maki walked aimlessly for what she thought was minutes but in reality was hours. The sky was beginning to darken and the temperature was dropping quickly, but still Maki kept walking she didn't want to return home to her empty dorm room Where everything would remind her of Mai she just couldn't handle that right now so instead she kept walking and the tears began to slowly fall.

 

            Suddenly Maki felt a arm snake around her waist. She twisted around in shock to see who was holding onto her. The man was a stranger, someone she had never seen before and it obvious he was drunk. His eyes had a hard time focusing on her, he swayed on his feet and when he spoke his breath was terrible.

 

            “Hey baby? What's with the tears? Don't worry daddy's here.”

 

            Maki tried to pull away but even though the man was drunk but his grip on her waist was solid. She struggled against him but he just pulled her closer whispering in her ear.

 

            " Look girl, We can do this the easy way...we go out and I treat you like a princess or you can make this difficult and you could get hurt." He grabbed Maki's face and forced her to look up and him and suddenly his lips crashed against hers and his tongue pushed roughly against her closed lips Maki squealed and struggled but the man completely overpowered her. Tear's sprung to her closed eyes and her heart pounded in her ears. She was scared and powerless. She had no idea what was going to happen to her.

 

            Suddenly the pressure of the mans mouth disappeared from her lips, his arm was removed from her waist and Maki felt her legs give out beneath her she sank to the ground shivering. Her arm rubbing trying to get the mans terrible taste off her lips.

 

            "IF YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN! I SWEAR YOU WON'T LIVE TO TELL ABOUT IT!!"

 

           

            Maki's gaze flew up and she gasped in shock, A man stood a few feet infront of her but what he was doing shocked her. He had the man that had been harassing her pinned against the wall. The mans feet weren't even on the ground and he was making strange gasping sounds like the guy was suffocating him.

 

            "Hey! stop!" Maki struggled to her feet trying to get the mans attention. "Stop you're killing him!" Maki was about to try and pull the mans arm off the drunk guy when he snapped his head over to look at her she stopped dead in her tracks. This man, He was not human. Humans did not look like that his eyes were pitch black and he had a smirk on his face. He knew the drunk man was dying and he was enjoying it.

 

            He let go of the drunk man and he fell to the ground coughing and gasping the man advanced on Maki stepping over the man like he wasn't there.               

 

            Maki was frozen to the spot. She tried to step back away from him but her limbs were frozen she was lost in those black souless eyes, completely powerless as he approached her. she flinched as he reached out with an ice cold hand he rubbed her cheek and spoke to her for the first time. His voice was different from the booming thunder of before now when he spoke his voice was soft, barely above a whisper.

 

            "Why is it everytime we meet you always have such fear in your eyes?" Maki trembled under his touch but she didn't know it was because of fear anymore. That voice she knew it! She had heard it many times saying that same thing over and over alway's in her dreams.

 

            "wh-who a-are you?” Maki asked through trembling lips. She was still unable to move but she was proud of the fact that she able to speak even if her voice sounded terrified. The man looked at her and shook his head slowly. Maki noticed his eyes weren't as black as before. They where a deep chocolate brown and not nearly as terrifying as she orginally had thought.

 

            "Not yet." he said in the same soft voice. "Not like this, You can't have this memory of me this time I want this to be different.... It has to be different!"

            Maki opened to question him when suddenly his lips crashed against hers and suddenly Maki's body was no longer her own she had no idea why but her body responded instantly to his kiss. His lips were familiar and willingly opened to allow him more access to . Her hands instinctivly reached around him trying to pull him closer to her.

 

            She whimpered when he suddenly pulled away from her and held her at arms length. "I am sorry for what I am about to do."  He grabbed Maki's chin and forced her to look into his eyes. " This is going to hurt I'm sorry."

            Before Maki could even try to make sense of what he was saying. White hot pain errupted in her head her knee's gave out and she fell to the ground clutching her head and began to scream. She forgot everything, who she was, where was... none of it mattered all she could think of was the pain. She thought it was never going to end but then just as fast as it began it was gone it was all to much for Maki to handle she tried to call for help but only a soft moan left her trembling body before she was suddenly plunged into darkness.

           


    before anything... please read this.

 

So after reading that you know what has happened and I honestly had no intention of continuing this.... but I don't know why this story haunts me as much as it does... I feel like I need to finish this.... for myself... I know it has been 3 years but if you want to read this great I am going to try and finish it... I cannot promise fast updates... but it won't be another 3 year wait...

I can't promise the same quality of writing as before because I haven't written anything that wasn't required for school or something for a really long time... I am horribly out of practice and I think I now... but Hopefully this will be something that is like riding a bike... even if it is years later... it will eventually come back to you...

 

please comment if you like it... would make me so happy see you all in the next chapter <3