||Tears||

†ainted Blood

The cop crouched over the body, a shocked look on his face. “Her blood is totally gone.” He mumbled under his breath. “Just like a vampire would do.”


Jin’s eyes widened in shock. He glanced over at Yamapi not sure what to do if this guy figured it out. However Yamapi’s expression was unreadable his face was a perfect mask of indifference. He watched the man as he examined the body then covered it with a white sheet.
“This is pretty messy.” The cop said glancing at them suspiciously. “How come you guys are so calm? Wouldn’t seeing a dead body in the ally shock you?”


“Let me do the talking.” Yamapi told Jin telepathically.


“We are medical students. We just transferred over to Meiji University, We have seen bodies before.” Yamapi replied coolly.
The cop didn’t seem like he was buying it he glared at Yamapi challengingly, who just stared back lazily “We will have to confirm your story at the station so don’t go far.” Yamapi just shrugged.


“Where would we go?” Jin muttered as he moved beside his friend.


The cop didn’t get a chance to reply they where all distracted at the noise near the entrance of the ally. The cops where struggling with a small girl and she was trying her hardest to break past them.


“No! You don’t understand!” she was shouting. “Some guy told me to come down here he said she was dead! I have to see for myself! Damn it just let me through!” she shoved the cop and he lost his balance, she took advantage of this and rushed passed him ripping the caution tape in the process.


When she ran past him Yamapi could feel himself tense up. The girl her blood it smelt so good! He could almost taste it! And he really did want to taste it! He could almost see himself grabbing onto the girl and biting into her neck to get to her blood. He wanted to feel her struggling powerlessly against him. Yamapi realised with a shock the vile thoughts he was thinking and shook himself mentally.


Jin noticed the change in his friend he noticed him stiffen and start to shake when the girl went by him. He knew what his friend was going though all to well… and he knew how it would end. Yamapi wanted that girl’s blood and he wanted it bad! He was getting ready to restrain Yamapi when suddenly he seemed to gain control of himself again the hungry look died from his eye’s and he stopped shaking.
 

“Pi, are you alright?”


Yamapi nodded clutching his head. “That was really weird.” he mumbled.


“Maybe… we should get out of here well everybody is distracted…?” Jin asked he was worried about his friend.
 

Yamapi shook his head. “We can’t, we will look even more suspicious. Besides I’m fine now.”


“But your not, I know that reaction. It’s that girl! You have to leave or you’ll kill her.”


Yamapi looked at Jin with such anger in his eye’s Jin actually stepped back. “ off Jin I’m not you.”
Jin snapped his mouth shut. ‘Fine whatever.’ He thought. He knew he could not fight with Yamapi, not that he didn’t want to knock him around a bit sometimes he just couldn’t do it no matter how much he wanted. So he settled on ignoring him. He turned away from Yamapi to watch the girl.


xXx


Maki ignored the rain that lightly began to fall as she approached the white sheet on the ground she tried to ignore the fact that there was no denying the body shape beneath it. She still refused to believe it she stood there trembling slightly not paying any attention to cops as they formed a loose circle around her. Slowly she sank down to her knees and with trembling fingers reached for the sheet she pulled it away slowly as if in a trance. When the sheet uncovered the girls face Maki let out a strangled gasp. There was no denying it anymore. Tears filled her eyes as she looked at her best friend. She was so pale, and yet she looked like she was simply sleeping. She reached out to touch Mai’s cheek it was ice cold.


“Oh god! Please no!” she whispered and she started to shake the girl. “Mai don’t do this to me! What are you doing? Open your eyes now!! This isn’t funny wake up!” Maki was sobbing now as she leaned over Mai. “Mai you promised me! We would graduate together! You promised! Please! Open your eyes!” There was no reaction from Mai her eyes remained closed.


Maki sat in stunned silence it was all beginning to sink in now Mai was dead and she was never coming back. She would never bring Maki lunch when she was staying late to study. They would never go clubbing together again, her best friend was dead. Tears streamed down her face mixing with the rain. When she felt a hand on her shoulder, a shock went through her it was the strangest thing it felt almost like an electrical current passed through her she felt the hand release her shoulder quickly as she turned around. Standing above her was a guy with soft brown eyes. He was staring at his hand in shock he had felt the odd sensation to but he looked frightened by it. He looked at her and she stared back she couldn’t look away from his gaze. Finally he looked away from her when his friend called to him.


“Pi what the hell are you-“the other guy’s voice trailed off when his eye’s fell on Maki. She saw his eye’s narrow with dislike as he studied her. Then his eyes widened when he caught a glimpse of the little cross necklace around her neck. Automatically he hand went up to cover the red stone in the middle of the necklace this guy made her feel very uneasy.
“It’s you…” he mumbled and Maki stared at him in confusion. He seemed to know her but she had never seen him before in her life.


“What?” the other guy snapped out of his trance and frowned at his friend. “Jin you know her?”


Jin shook his head. “Yamapi lets go please!” he pleaded. Yamapi gave him a funny look but nodded.


“Ok we will go.” They started to move away but Maki jumped up and blocked their path.


“Hold on you two! Why are you here? What do you have to do with Mai’s death? You’re going to tell me right now!”

 

Tada!!! update!!! see all the comments made me post the next chapter faster :p so thanks to Yaymaki, inawza Shika_chan and kiss_xander23 i orginally wasnt planning to update this till next week sometime haha but if i keep getting lots of comments ill update every couple of days ^^ what do you all think interesting? hahaha sorry Shika_chan ^^;; u have already read all this BUT!! Im almost all caught up with what i had before so ill be posting all new stuff soon!!!

 

unrelated to the story but I AM SO EXCITED FOR YAMAPIS SOLO ALBUM!!!! HAHAHA IM GONNA PRE ORDER TODAY SINCE I JUST GOT PAID ^^ im going to buy both versions just cuz its Yamapi XD aaaahhhhh i am such a crazy fangril sometimes lol OH WELL XD