||Confrontation||

†ainted Blood

 

Sitting a few rows behind her staring at her was the two guys from yesterday. She shivered feeling scared but mostly angry she glared at them and they glared back not even hiding the fact that they had been staring at her Maki jumped up from her seat, not even noticing the book she had been pretending to read fell to the floor with a bang. She felt people watching her but she didn't care.

 

“Why the hell are you murderers here?!” she shouted pointing at them. The guy with the longer hair stood up from his seat and looked like he was going to do something to her, but the other guy grabbed his arm and pulled him back down.

 

Jin looked at Yamapi surprised he had stopped him from shutting the girl up. He was about to argue with his friend when he noticed the look Yamapi was giving the girl. There was so much anger in his eye's he almost pitied her.

 

Yamapi rose from his desk and strode over to her. She was still pointing at them and Yamapi angrily shoved her arm to the side well looking down at her angrily. He felt the same shock go through his body when he touched her but now he was so angry he barely noticed it. This girl was going to blow their cover!

 

“What the hell do you think you are doing?!” He leaned close to her ear and whispered dangerously. “You don't want to make a scene here! If you do I'll make sure you regret it!”

 

Maki shivered from the dangerous tone in his voice but she refused to back down. “What are you going to do?” she hissed back. “Kill me?!”

 

“I told you already! We didn't kill her! We FOUND her!” His face was dangerously close to hers and he had a smirk on his face, and Maki angrily shoved him away.

 

“Like I'll ever believe that! And when I get enough proof to prove you did it I'll expose you!”

 

Yamapi just chuckled under his breath. “Good luck.”

 

Maki couldn't take it anymore his indifferent attitude bothered her so much! Mai was dead and the killer was standing here in front of her! Lying to her! Angry tears sprang to her eye's and she raised her hand to smack him across the face.

 

Yamapi noticed she was about to smack him. He began to raise his hand to stop her, but stopped. He let his hand fall back to his side just as her hand landed hard on his face, leaving a bright red mark on his cheek.

 

The class that had been silently watching gasped and stared wide eyed and Jin growled and jumped up angrily from his seat but before he could move towards Yamapi a voice made him stop.

 

“Maki? What the hell is going on here?”

 

Maki turned along with everyone else. The speaker was her close friend Toma Ikuta. He looked like crap. His hair was a mess and his eye's where red and puffy. Maki could tell he was also upset over Mai's death. They where cousins after all.

 

“Toma?” Maki asked puzzled. She hadn't expected to see him today.

 

Toma looked between Maki and Yamapi. It was obvious something had just happened between them. Maki was looking at the guy with a look of complete hatred.

 

“Maki what's going on?” he asked again glaring at the guy. If he had hurt Maki in any way he was in for it.

 

The guy turned to Toma. Narrowed his eye's and studied him. Toma didn't like the look in his eye's.

 

“I'ts nothing, Maki was just welcoming me to the school.” He stated calmly shrugging.

 

Maki was about to protest when Yamapi leaned towards her again. “Feel better now after hitting me?” He asked. “By the way you hit like a girl.” he chuckled and pushed past her and went back to his seat.

 

Maki felt her cheeks redden as his breath tickled her ear. He was playing with her and it made her angry! She was about to fallow him to tell him off some more when a hand closed around her arm.

She looked over to see Toma tugging on her arm. “Come on Maki let it go.” he pleaded. “That guy is trouble, just stay away from him please Maki?”

 

Maki tried to twist out of his grip. But his grip just tightened on her arm. “Please Maki! I don't want anything to happen to you too!” Maki stopped struggling. She saw the sadness she was feeling mirrored in her eye's and she instantly softened.

 

“Sure Toma let's go find somewhere to sit.”

 

Toma let go of her arm and Maki grabbed his hand and pulled him over to some empty seats as far from Yamapi and Jin as she could get.

 

Yamapi just watched her walk past them a frown on his face as he looked at Toma and Maki's intertwined fingers.


hhhmmmm is Yamapi feeling jealous or is it something else that has him watching Toma and Maki so closely? 

haha im sorry this is so short i just wanted to let you all know IM STILL ALIVE!! please tolerate my pathetically short updates for a little longer ^^

and prepare for a diff side of Yamapi next chapter XD

anyways comments are LOVED and so are subscribers

thanks for my past commenters you guys rock!!! are you all still around?

anyways please comment and subscribe ^^