||Sunlight||

†ainted Blood

 

The next morning when he woke up Yamapi felt weird, He was weak. He had never felt this way before. It was like he hadn't fed in weeks. He was thirstier then he had ever been in his life. He looked around the pitch black room he couldn't see a thing and that was when he realized something was seriously wrong. Darkness had never bothered him before. He was a vampire he lived in the world of darkness he should be able to see perfectly fine but he couldn't. Yamapi slowly stumbled out of bed and into the living room. He collapsed onto the couch already exhausted what the hell was wrong with him?!

 

“Jin!” he called telepathically. “Baka get up now!” Yamapi waited but he heard no movement from his friends room for a long time. Finally however, Jin made his appearance and he looked as terrible as Yamapi felt. His hair was a mess and he moved sluggishly.

 

“Pi, something is wrong I feel awful!”

 

Yamapi nodded. “I know it's the potion Tegoshi gave us it turned us almost human.”

 

Jin looked at him surprised. “Really? It's been so long! I forgot how weak the humans are!” Jin collapsed into a chair and rested his head against the table groaning. “This !” Yamapi didn't reply it took to much effort. So instead they sat in silence for a long time.

 

Yamapi was just falling back asleep when Jins voice startled him.

 

“So are we really going to do it?”

 

“Yup! We have already come this far, might as well go all the way.” Yamapi said as he stood up from the couch and stretched.

 

Jin groaned and did the same. ``Well I guess it's time for the biggest test, Let's open the curtains.” Jin gave Yamapi a frightened look and continued. “You know, this probably sounds really stupid Pi, but I don't want to risk it! You go!” He gave Yamapi a shove towards the window.

 

Yamapi glared at him. “Thank's buddy. Good to know you have my back!” he mumbled as he slowly reached for the curtains. He hesitated, his hand hovering just above the heavy material. Did he really want to do this? Did he trust Tegoshi enough to know this wasn't a trap.

 

Taking a deep breath he grabbed the curtain and before he could have second thoughts he threw it open and as soon as he did he raised his arms to try and shield himself from the sudden light. He stayed like that for moment, his arms raised until he realized nothing was happening, his skin didn't feel like it was on fire and the smell of burning flesh wasn't filling the apartment. Slowly he lowered his arms and saw Jin doing the same.

 

“WOW!!!” Jin shouted making a run for the window he pushed himself up against the glass laughing. “Look at this Pi! The sun! It's the sun! I haven't seen it in so long! I forgot what it looked like!” Yamapi laughed at Jin's childish behaviour and joined him at the window. He noticed the closer he got to it his skin began to tingle, but the feeling wasn't unpleasant. It was more like a tickle.

 

He looked down at all the people below crossing the streets going to work and other places downtown was busy during during the day! He thought it had been lively at night but the amount of people that were out during the day was at least 10 times the people who where out late at night. He had been part of the night work for so long he had completely forgotten about the day world. He looked across the street at the park he visited almost every night. It looked completely different in the early morning light. It was likea totally different place.

 

After about 10 minutes of just staring at everything through the window. Yamapi finally reminded Jin of the things they had to do today. “Come on Jin we have to get to school or we are going to be late first day!” Jin nodded and ran out the apartment door. “Man! I can't wait to get outside!” yamapi heard him call down the hall as he went. Yamapi just watched him go. Where the hell did all that energy come from? He just shook his head and fallowed his friend out of the apartment.

 

xXx 

Maki didn't sleep, last night she had spent the whole night staring at her best friend/roommates bedroom door. She had wanted to go into the room and take comfort from all of Mai's stuff but in the end she couldn't do it. Her hand just remained frozen on the door knob. Her hand didn't seem to want to listen to her bodies commands and refused to turn the handle. So she had given up and returned to the living room, but even being in the living room was hard. Reminders of Mai where everywhere her stuff was thrown everywhere. Mai had always been messy and unorganized and Maki couldn't bring herself to move any of her stuff.

 

Maki had debated on if she should just skip classes today because well, she looked like . Her eye's where red and puffy and she was a mess and didn't really feel like cleaning herself up, but in the end she was going to keep her promise to Mai and never miss a day of classes. It was the least she could do for her friend. Since Mai would no longer be able to finish university Maki would do it for the both of them.

 

After trying her best to make herself decent she finally left her dorm and headed across campus to her classes. It was a lot harder then she had thought it was going to be. It seemed everyone already knew about what had happened and Maki could hear people whispering about Mai when they saw her and the looks of pity they gave her made her feel sick. Everyone knew that Mai had been Maki's best friend so lots of people tried to approach her and offer comfort but she didn't want comfort from strangers. She just wanted to get to class so kept her head down and tried to ignore everyone.

 

Eventually she made it to class. When she entered the classroom it was a totally different feel then outside. Instead of everyone whispering things around her. All the talking stopped when she entered the room, all eye's were on her for a moment but then everyone turned away refusing to make eye contact with her, and that suited her just fine she didn't want to be stared at so she just kept her head down went to her seat and pretended to read.

 

Maki stayed that way for a long time ignoring everyone but after awhile she felt like she was being watched, but it felt different from how someone would normally feel when they where being stared at. This felt dangerous. The hairs on her arms stood up it was like she was being hunted by something. Slowly she turned to look behind her and fell open in shock.

 

Why the were they here?!  

 


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

HEY EVERYONE HAVE YOU MISSED ME?! im so sorry for the long delay on this insanely short chapter... i know it's not much this is my christmas present to you all because i love you all!!!♥ i actually havent been able to work on this at all so i wrote the whole chapter in like 2 hours... so sorry if it seems rushed anf their ar alot of mistakes! also thanks to everyone that wished me luck on my exams ^^ ive been studying like crazy!! but...

It may be a long wait until the next update again sorry -_- i'm leaving tomorrow morning for Edmonton to spend christmas with my twin^^ and i am SO EXCITED!!! :D and now i must go pack... cuz i still havent done that XD please leave me lots of comments for when i get back because i love them and i want to know if i still have my readers... XD i also hope to also get some new ones so, as always...

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! and....

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL!!!!