||Watched||

†ainted Blood

 

It was lunch time and Yamapi watched Maki from across the field with a angry frown on his face. She was sitting with her group of friend's crying over that girl's death still! Yamapi didn't understand why everyone was still so upset she was just a human after all, humans died all the time it was part of life.

 

Yamapi was very intrigued by Maki, there was just something about her. It was like was a feeling he couldn't explain.

 

“what you looking at?”

 

Yamapi jumped a bit as Jin plopped down beside him and dropped a huge tray of food onto the table Yamapi stared at him open mouthed. “Jin we don't eat what is all that for?”

 

Jin shrugged. “Just trying to look the part I got one of everything at the cafeteria, anyways Pi why where you staring at that girl?”

 

“I wasn't looking at her.”

 

“Don't deny it, I know you where, Maybe this whole thing is a bad idea Pi you have been acting weird ever since we met her.”

 

Yamapi made a little sound of protest but didn't take his eye's off of Maki. She was still with that guy from earlier. The guy who had the nerve to hold her hand. They were sitting side by side under a tree their knee's touching.

 

Suddenly he saw Maki rise to her feet, she waved to her friends and began to walk away from them. Yamapi jumped to his feet and Jin stared at him in surprise and stopped talking. Even though Yamapi hadn't heard a thing he had be saying anyways.

 

“Sorry Jin we will talk later tonight.” Yamapi didn't give Jin a chance to reply. He quickly moved away from his friend, Leaving him sitting at the table with a very abandoned look on his face.

 

Yamapi stayed a safe distance away from Maki making sure she wouldn't see him but even with his full vampire vision dulled because of the potion he was still able to see Maki perfectly he noticed every detail, the way her hair moved in the light breeze and the way her clothes hugged her curves she really was a beautiful girl. She looked delicate and fragile, that is until she spoke. Yamapi smiled to himself as he remembered the way she told him off earlier, the cute frown on her lips, her flushed cheeks and the way her eye's darkened when she got angry. Everything about her interested him. It was weird, he couldn't remember ever feeling this way about anyone before let alone a human girl.

 

Yamapi shook his head trying to clear his thoughts. “You need to focus!” he scolded himself, “She's your assignment nothing more, your doing this to get to Kame!”

 

He was so busy trying to clear his thought's that he didn't notice he wasn't the only person watching Maki...

 


OMFG IM ALIVE!!! ARE YOU ALL SHOCKED?!... OR ARE YOU ALL EVEN STILL AROUND? IM SORRY FOR LEAVING U ALL!! PPPLLLEEEEAAASSSSEEEE FORGIVE ME!!!  -_-

this is patheticly short i know... (Should i even call it a chapter?) but i kinda wanted the cliffhanger >.<

ahhh i could make so many excuses as to why ive been away bbuuttt u have heard them all... work, school, friends... its all gotten in the way of my AFF life and i don't really have the drive to write stories that i used to anymore :( THAT DOESNT MEAN IM STOPPING!! i wouldn't do that!!! its just harder for me to focus on writing for more then like 10 mins ^^;;

anyways who do u think is watching maki hmmm? any idea's LOL!!... well obviously Pi's bein a creep but who else?

please comment if your still around and if ur a new reader subscribe and all that crazy awesome stuff ^^

also how long has AFF been changed to this funky green :o i first came to the site and i was like 0.0!!! DID I TYPE THE RIGHT ADRESS?! lol i like it >.<  but enough rants from me IVE MISSED EVRYONE ON AFF!! SO MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANNA CHAT BYE BYE ALL!!!!