Chapter Teasers

†ainted Blood

 

 hey guys i know i have been horrible lately and not updated but thanks for being patient with me im trying :( and even though i didnt get to finish writing a chapter today i figured i owed you guys at least something... sssoooo TADA!!! chapter teaserss to get you guys excited about things to come ENJOY!!!


Maki shivered it was cold and silent. It was so late there wasn't even any traffic on the street. she silently cursed herself for being so stupid. After what had happened to Mai she couldn't believe she was walking home alone late at night just like she had promised herself she would never do...

 

Maki tightened her jacket around her and took off down the street at a jog. She was careful to avoid all allies. Not that t really mattered the main streets where so empty they might as well have been allies.

 

“Maki your being ridiculous! your completely alone!” she muttered to herself after screaming when a nearby garbage can fell over and it turned out only to be a cat inside. She placed a hand over her racing heart.

 

Then from the shadows she heard a voice that made her heart stop all together.

 

“Don't be so sure of that beautiful.”

 

 

xXx

 

She stared into his eye's searching them for any hint of coldness, but his eye's where completely different all the coldness was gone and in it's place was a deep vulnerability she hadn't noticed before.

 

“Yamapi I...” Maki reached out to him but before she could finish what she was saying a voice interrupted them.

 

“Maki! There you are! I was looking for you!”

 

Maki froze and she saw Yamapi stiffen, His eye's changed again suddenly his wall was back up. His eye's where cold and hard when he looked at her and his voice was like ice.

 

“Never mind Maki it doesn't matter!” then he turned and walked away from her. Without giving her a second glance.

 

 

xXx

 

Maki smiled and studied Yamapi. Watching his eye's scan the book in front of him. Watching him carelessly flick the hair from his bangs out of his eye's. She couldn't help but smile. Who would have thought she would end up becoming friends with the guy she accused of murder about 6 times a day. Honestly she couldn't believe the ice cold guy and the cutie infront of her was the same person. He had really changed...

 

Yamapi looked up from the book he was reading and gave her a puzzled look.

 

“What is it?” he asked. The confused look on his face mad Maki giggle.

 

“Nothin Pi was I just thinking about how much you have changed since I met you...”

 

 xXx

 

“She's dangerous Yamapi don't you see that!”

 

Yamapi shook his head. “Your wrong Jin she's not, she's just a human.”

 

“A human that Misami is involved with Pi! If you keep this up then you are just putting yourself into Kame and Misami's hands! Don't you see that!”

 

“I'm not going to let them hurt her Jin! I don't know what they want with her but I won't let them touch her!”

 

 

xXx

 

Yamapi slammed Kame into the wall. He really didn't care that they where in a school and they could get caught by professors at any moment. More then anything right now he wished he hadn't drank that potion. He wasn't strong enough to kill Kame now, but that also meant that Kame wasn't strong enough to kill him either.

 

Kame just smirked at the anger on Yamapi's face. “What going to try and kill me?”

 

Yamapi laughed bitterly. “Of course not! Not here, but if you touch Maki again I don't care where we are I PROMISE you will be dead before you know what hits you.”

 

Kame growled and shoved Yamapi away and spit on the ground at his feet.

 

“Bastard! She was mine to begin with! I'm just taking back whats rightfully mine!”

 

i know this isnt actually a update but please comment and subscribe lol which teaser are you looking forward to most? leave a comment and let me know ^^

commenters and subscribers rock!!! lol and so do my silent readers... i just dont want you guys to be silent no more hahaha!!!