Dahyun x Jennie Second Chance

Twice One Shot Dahyun Focus

"So have you and Kai ever kissed?" Dahyun walked up to Jennie while she was holding a beer in her hand.

"....why would you ask this if you already know the answer....No.." the other girl replied.

"So you mean to tell me you've gone out on a ing date with this Kai from Exo and he didn't even kiss you?" Dahyun laughed as she took another sip of her beer.

"I dont know why you care so much? Also, you're drunk...Go home, Dahyun..." Jennie said and stood up as it was her turn to record in the booth was coming up.

"If you didn't know notice this studio is literally our home; and it's not that I care, I just want to know...besides we're bestfriend and we used to date. I don't think we should keep secrets from each other.

"It's not it matters anyway as you broke up with me..." Dahyun hissed.

"Dahyun I broke up with you because you hid our relationship with everyone. Did you think how would I feel about you. The humiliation of constantly being rejected by you in front of everyone? You act as if I had a disease...." Jennie burst out.

"Why are even having this conversation." Dahyun said as she was clearly annoyed. "Do you ever think about how you were just starting your career and how Korea is not very good accepting gay people. I didn't want you to get hurt by knetz. I didn't want to ruin your long time dream to be a singer. I supported you every each of the way but you couldn't see that so you broke up with me and dated Kai behind my back.." Dahyun softly said.

"You think it's funny to make fun of me and Kai when you know he's great guy, and he would never reject me... or treat me like some disease...." Jennie took her phone out and she smiled at her text.

"Who is it?" 

"I don't think it concerns you but if you insists on being nosy... It's Kai and he's here to see me.." Jennie replied.

"Why did you invite him here. This is our secret collab and it hasn't been made public." Dahyun said with annoyed tone. 'How ing great is this ." She added.

"It's ok, you don't have to see his gorgeous face anyways. It's your turn to record in the booth, so take as much time as you need in there.. I mean if you catch my drift..." Jennie smirked. "Plus Kai would never say anything about this collab to anyone.."

Dahyun was about to say something when Kai enter the recording studio along with the staff. Dahyun has no choice but to stop herself from insulting the guy. Kai greeted Dahyun with a wave while he kiss Jennie on the cheek and hug her which anger the pale girl.

"Seriously in front of me." Dahyun whispered.

"Dahyun it's your turn to record your part. Go ahead and enter the booth so we can start recording." Teddy said. "Yeah ofcourse." Dahyun replied.

While Dahyun enter the booth. Jennie and Kai went to the couch to catch up and ofcourse to listen to Dahyun. The recording started but Dahyun can't seems to focus becuase something is distracting her. "I am sorry about this." Dahyun apologize for the 10th time in 20 minutes. "It's ok Dahyun ah. Do you want to take a break?" Teddy ask the pale girl.

"No, it's ok. We can finished recording." Dahyun said.

Dahyun trying her best not to get distracted but the scene in front of her break her heart. You see Jennie and Kai was in the couch where Jennie's head was on Kai shoulder while holding hands. It did not help how Jennie was giggling while Kai was whispering on her almost kissing her neck. Which anger the pale girl. Dahyun know that she can't be mad as they were not together anymore. So she turn her back away from the distraction and recorded the song so she can go. As much as tried to denied it, it did hurt her a lot. Dahyun remembered the times when Jennie will whine to her and end up falling asleep on her chest. She put her headphone back on and once again close her eyes. This time she was able to get into her zone and recorded her vocals and rap part of the songs. She was giving it her all.

The last song is finished but Jennie did not know that Dahyun wrote a song and she will be recording it today. Dahyun finished recording the supposed to be the last song as turned around Kai and Jennie were gone and nowhere to be found. As an artist the show must continue so she went piano and start playing the last song that she will be recording for the day.

 

I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to save me
This all or nothing really got a way of driving me crazy
I need somebody to heal
Somebody to know
Somebody to have
Somebody to hold
It's easy to say
But it's never the same
I guess I kinda liked the way you numbed all the pain

Now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all
I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved

I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to turn to
This all or nothing way of loving got me sleeping without you
Now, I need somebody to know
Somebody to heal
Somebody to have
Just to know how it feels
It's easy to say but it's never the same
I guess I kinda liked the way you helped me escape

Now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all
I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved

And I tend to close my eyes when it hurts sometimes
I fall into your arms
I'll be safe in your sound 'til I come back around

For now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all
I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved

But now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all
I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved

I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved

 As the song finishes Dahyun didn't know that Jennie was listening to the song as Teddy secretly have everyone hear the song in the building. Which made everyone stop what they were doing as Dahyun singing the song with so much emotion. Dahyun heard a knock on on the glass window.

She stood up and notice it was Jennie. She open the door to let in girl while teddy and the other staff went outside to give the two their privacy. Which Jennie ask them too before the song was finished. 

"Can I come in?" Jennie ask the pale girl.

Dahyun took off the headphone that she was wearing. "Yeah sure...I'm done recording.."

"I heard the song that you were singing just now." Jennie said. "HOW??" Dahyun replied back. 

"Teddy oppa play the song in intercom which everyone can hear it as long as you were inside the building." Jennie said. 

"ohhh.." 

"I heard and understand the lyrics very well. Is the song for me?" The older girl ask the younger one. 

"ahmmm... hmmm... not really?!." Dahyun lied. 

Jennie knew that the younger was lying to her. "Don't lie to me. It's so obvious that you are lying." Jennie said while glaring at the girl. 

"alright. The song is about you. What you going to do about it." Dahyun said as she glared back at the person she was in love with. 

Jennie didn't really expect the younger girl to give in right now. "Why would you write a song about me and put it in the album for collab? You shouldn't write a song about me at all." 

"I can do what I want for this collab." Dahyun replies.

"So, but you can't just write a song about me." Jennie insist. 

Dahyun got really annoyed. "OK, FINE. I will tell teddy oppa that I have another song to replace that one." 

Dahyun was frustrated so she walked out the recording booth trying to get away as far as possible from Jennie. On the other hand Jennie was chasing Dahyun trying to talk to her as she saw her crying. Dahyun run off towards the parking lot and went inside her car but before she can lock it and start it Jennie has open the door and hug the crying girl.

"what do you want from me?" Dahyun said. The other girl didn't said anything but kept quiet and just kept hugging the younger girl.

"I don't know what to do anymore. I give up. I am done. I am so tired of this. After this collab we should probably stop talking for a while and let me move on." Dahyun said as she look at the older girl who has the looks of a broken face. "Please don't give up." Jennie whispered as she hug the younger girl again.

"I am tired. I am hurting really bad." Dahyun replied back.

"I promise that I will never hurt you again. Just please don't give up on me. I love you so much." Jennie pleaded.

Dahyun stayed quiet. She was trying to out weight the cons to pro about their relationship at its become toxic for both them.

"We are just hurting each other. We can't be doing this." Dahyun said.

"I know but I promise it will get better. I don't love kai anymore. I still love you. It was a mistake. I never wanted that relationship with him. You are the one I really love. It was not my intentions to hurt you this bad. I am begging you to forgive me and give me another chance to prove myself to you." Jennie cried as she went down on her both knees begging the girl to take her back. Dahyun got really flustered as saw the girl on the ground both on her knees. She quickly took the girl by her arm the lift her up to hug the crying girl. She didn't said anything.

Jennie kept crying as she was waiting for Dahyun response but got nothing. Dahyun lifted the older girl and put her in the passenger seat. She buckled her up. Jennie was confuse of what was going on but still crying. Dahyun started the car pull out of the under ground garage. She drove to their favorite place to get their food and drinks. Dahyun was finally done ordering the food and drink. She gave it to Jennie to hold it which has confused face showing but she hold it as the girl handed to her. Dahyun still stayed quiet. After about 20 minutes of driving they finally arrive at Dahyun's newly bought house/apartment that was located to one of the most expensive location at Seoul. Dahyun park her car and got out of the car.

Jennie was still confuse but before she can ask any question Dahyun has already open her door for her. "Come on. Don't over think about things. Follow me." Dahyun said.

"Where are we?"Jennie ask the younger girl.

"My apartment." Dahyun ask. Jennie got out of the car. Dahyun took her hand and lead her to her unit.

"Why are we here?" Jennie ask. Dahyun look at her and said "We are going to just rest and we could talk about us after." Dahyun replied as she smile. Jennie silently followed the girl to her apartment.

As they reach the apartment door Jennie was suprised by the view as soon as she open the door. The apartment was modern with a big glass window to look over the city. Jennie was sure that the girl spend a lot of money to get this kind of view. Dahyun guided jennie to the her brand new u couch. As soon as jennie was finally seated Dahyun dissapeared for a minute and came back with pillows and blankets. Ofcourse she didn't forgot a change of clothes for her favorite person.

"Come on, you should change to more comfortable clothes." Dahyun said as she handed her one of her sweatshirts and her flannel comfy pants that she loves. Jennie did not argue and took the change clothes and went straight to the bathroom. While Jennie was changing Dahyun got the room ready. She turn off the lights low, close the window, turn on the projector, lower the screen, re-arrange the pillows and blankets and putting the food the plate and making Jennie's favorite drink.

Dahyun did all of this because she knows how the girl needed it. Lately the older has been getting hate from the fans calling her lazy and did not deserve to be in the group and things like that. Dahyun really love her to the point she made a fan account protecting Jennie from the troll but no one knows that. So Dahyun tried her best to make Jennie forget about things even just for a day. Dahyun was zone up for a while that she didn't notice that Jennie was done changing and just standing on the side looking at her.

"Come on, what are you doing? Join me." Dahyun said as she smiled at the girl.

"Ok." Jennie finally said with a genuine smile. 

"I got all your favorites. I know you are hungry so eat a lot." Dahyun said as she put some food on her plate.

"Thank you for this. I really do appreciate it." Jennie replied.

"It's ok, we both needed this anyway. Any movies you want to watch?" Dahyun said as she handed the girl the remote to pick any movie she would like to watch. "We can even watch your favorites movie." she added.

"Really?!!!" Jennie replied with excitement in her eyes. "Yeah." Dahyun sofly replied as she saw how happy that made the girl with little things.

After about an hour and half the two girls was done eating with Dahyun cleaning up after. They are currently in their second movie of the night. When Dahyun was done putting away the dirty dishes she jump into the couch while Jennie stay on the ground. Did not want to be rude.

"What are you doing on the floor? Aren't you joining me here?" Dahyun said as she open her arms for Jennie to cuddle with her.

"Is it ok?" Jennie ask with her puppy eyes that Dahyun can't ignore. "Ofcourse love." Dahyun said.

Jennie finally settle in Dahyuns arm which she missed the most to tell you the truth. She has missed the girl so much and her members knew that as well. One time she got really drunk and accidentaly told her members that she was still in love with the pale girl. At first she kept denying it but Jisoo had confronted her about the feelings because Jisoo can't bare her being a mess. No matter how many times she tells herself that she is over the girl she ain't over her. She loves her so much that she don't think she can last another day without her in her arms.

"Are we good?" Jennie ask softly.

"We are good. Why you ask?" Dahyun ask.

"It's just this morning we are on each other throats yelling and crying. I actually want to know if we are actually good." Jennie replied.

Dahyun stay quiet for a few seconds. "Do you still love me?" She asks.

"I love you. I am still in love with you. I promise you I am not lying." Jennie said as she looks at the younger girl.

"You know I never stop loving you. I always been in love with you." Dahyun said as she holds the older girl tighter in her arms. "Do you think we can do this again?" she added.

"If you let me and give me another chance. I promise you it will work out." Jennie said.

"If we try again. I want us to take it slow and actually figure it out if we really want it first before jumping to anything alright?!" Dahyun suggested. Jennie seems to be upset and she notice it."Don't be upset please. I want us to work and hopefully to be married with you to spend the rest of my life with you." Dahyun added. As Jennie heard the word married she forgot about anything else and just agreed to Dahyun.

"We should probably focus on the movie." Dahyun said as she cuddle the older closer to her. As the night passed Jennie has fallen asleep after the third movie. Dahyun admire the older girl face that she miss. She smiled as she thought about their past. "I love you" Dahyun whispered and kiss her forhead.

Dahyun continue to watch the movie as the older girl continue to sleep on her arms and after a while she has fallen asleep as well. The two idols who was in love with each other is finally content and happy again after everything they went through.