Saida - Playgirl

Twice One Shot Dahyun Focus

PLot : Twice is one the rising girl group in south korea and japan . It is consist of 9 beautiful dorks. The names of the members are Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and finally the youngest Tzuyu. The group has dating ban of 3 years but that doesn't stop Sana from flirting and ing any girl she come contact with. 

.............................................................................................................BAck at the Dorm

Its already 3am at twice dorm everyone is sleeping except dahyun who is waiting for her girl friend to get home. She did not know where her girlfriend went. She got home late as she has another seperate schedule from the rest but when she got home her girlfriend is not in their dorm. She even ask her member but they did not know either.Dahyun has been waiting for 4 hours , she was about to give up and go to bed as she has an early schedule but before she can stand up from the couch. She heard the front door open and there sana standing. 

Dahyun: So where have you been Sana-unnie?

Sana: uh.. ahm.. hanging out with my friends babe.

Dahyun: Why you never told me that your going out or any of the member. You just disappear and came back really late.

Sana: sorry dahyunnie it won't happened again. I promise

Dahyun: so where did you go ?

Sana: I was just with eunha you know

Dahyun: You know you been awfully spending a lot of time with her *jealous*

Sana: babe , we are only friends. Don't be jealous .

Dahyun: ok baby girl

Sana: come on babe, let's go to bed. it's late and we have schedule in the morning.

Sana and Dahyun went to their respective room to sleep. The next morning jihyo has woken up all the girls to get ready for their schedule. While the school meal club is getting their make up done . The leader of the group the other 4 girls are asking sana some question.

Jihyo: Sana, I don't appreciate when you go disappear out of nowhere. We need to know where you at all the time. Im done covering for you.

Sana: Thank you jihyo-ah . I promise it won't happened again

Jihyo: It better be the last time . If you disappear again and the manager ask me . I won't hesitate to tell them that we don't know.

Nayeon: You gotta stop it sana . I love you but this behavior needs to stop

Sana: OK nayeon unnie

Jeongyeon: where have you been disappearing anyway?

Sana: uh..ahmm.. I've been with eunha and gfriends lately

Momo: Why ?

Sana: You know just getting some breaks from everything

Mina: Have you been stressing out ?

Sana: Yes *lying*

Jihyo: About what ?

Sana: Work. We been working so much *lying* 

Momo: I know sana chan but if you are feeling this way you need to tell us . 

Jeongyeon: You have all of us and you have dahyun

Sana: I just did not want to bother you guys 

Nayeon: Sana ah you are not going to be bother from us ever 

Jihyo: Nayeon unnie is right

Sana: Thank you unnie and guys

Momo: Come on lets hug it out 

All the girls hug sana to comfort her. The girls did not know that sana has been lying to them. After the maknae line was done getting ready . All of them has went towards the music festival where they are going to perform their new single. There are a lot of artist are present to this festival. The artist who's attending this festival are BTS, EXO, Gfriend, Mamamoo, Seventeen and more.

At the dressing room 

Dahyun: Sana unnie , come and sit here with us 

Sana: Why ? *while she was texting someone on her phone*

Dahyun: Just because ? Do I need a reason to cuddle with you?

Sana: Im busy right now can't you tell? *irritated voice*

Dahyun: You are just literally in your phone 

Sana: SO ?? 

Dahyun: Why the hell you are getting irritated and getting mad at me ?

Sana: Because you are so clingy *irritated voice*

Before dahyun can say something back to sana , jihyo has said something to sana.

Jihyo: stop it sana . What is going on with you

Sana: Nothing . Stop picking on me and act like this all my fault

Jihyo: We are not picking up on you. Dahyun just ask you to sit with us . until you decided to get mad her.

Dahyun is quiet in the corner with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu cuddling her. Her feelings was hurt . Sana has change the last few months in their relationship. She's been going out a lot, she been on her phone a lot ignoring dahyun, she's been avoiding her kiss and they haven't been going on dates. Yeah sure , they are busy but they always find some ways to go on secret dates.

Sana: Whatever *went back texting on her phone. ignoring her members and girlfriend*

Dahyun: Im going for a walk .I'll be back in 20 min.

Chaeyoung: DO you want me to go with you ?

Dahyun: Its ok chae

Jihyo: be careful and come back before we have to walk and change for red carpet.

DAhyun: ok unnie *went out and start walking around*

While dahyun went out for a walk the other member just chilling in their dressing room doing their own thing. Sana was still busy texting on her phone while smiling like an idiot and did not go unnoticed by mina .

MINA'S POV

Whatever is going on with sana . I hope she doesn't end up hurting dahyun. Why she's smiling on the phone so much ? who is she texting anyway ? should I ask her ? ..

END POV

Text Messages

Sana:Hey babe , what are you doing ?

unknown: Nothing much baby. Im just in the dressing room with my bandmates

Sana: You wanna meet up in the bathroom ? 

unknown: why ? everything ok baby?

Sana: Just you know got into fight with one of member and I miss you *smirk*

unknown: alright . Meet me the one close to your dressing room. I'll be there in 5 minutes tops.

Sana: OK babe . I'll see you in a bit 

End Messages

Sana told the girls that she needs to go the bathroom and that she will be back in a few minutes. The girls did not think anything wrong at all so they let her go . Sana met the unknown person in the bathroom . The unknown person is turn out to be eunha from Gfriend.

Sana: I miss you babe 

Eunha: I know baby girl . Are you ok baby?

Sana: Im ok now that your here babe . You know I could show you how much I miss you *smirk*

Eunha: Oh !! *smirk* is that right .

Sana led eunha into one of the empty stall and start making out with her . Both of them are busy making out that they forgot to close the stall after about 1 minute or two someone has enter the bathroom. Dahyun who's been walking around got tired and decided to go the bathroom and fix herself. As soon she enter the bathroom she heard some moans . The voice is so familiar and at first she did not want to believe it was the person she's thinking . But after entering the bathroom she saw sana her girlfriend for 3 years is faces with one and only eunha. Sana and Eunha has no clue that someone has enter the bathroom until they heard someone call sana .

Dahyun: Sana unnie ..... Why?? *tearing up*

Sana:Dahyun-ah i.ss. no..t wha..t you think

Eunha: Dahyun *looking anywhere but her*

Dahyun: Why did you do this *crying* . Im not enough for you ??? Don't you love me anymore ?? What does she have that I don't ? *walking around the bathroom*

Sana: babe..

Dahyun: *point finger at sana* you don't call me that .. you lost that previlege when you decided to cheat on me .

Eunha: Im sorry dahyun ah . I love Sana

Dahyun: How could you both do this to me . Unnie I trusted you . for godsake we just celebrated our 3 years last month. This is what I got . how long unnie ? *cries*

Sana: 2 months dahyun ah *she felt guilty*

Dahyun could not say anything because she still in shock. Sana start crying as well while eunha stayed queit in the corner looking at the floor. Dahyun is suffocating and she needed to get away from sana and eunha. Dahyun felt angry and frustrated . Dahyun suddenly punch the mirror . Breaking glass can be heard inside the bathroom. Sana was startled at first but when she saw dahyun was bleeding she got close to dahyun to check on injury. But dahyun refuse and took her hands away from sana.

Dahyun: Don't touch me 

Sana: but your bleeding . let me take care of you 

Eunha: Sana is right . let her help you with your injury

Dahyun: No 

The Breaking of the mirror can be heard outside the bathroom. One of the staff has enter the to check if someone has gotten hurt. There she saw dahyun's bleeding right hand and broken glasses on the floor. She start freaking out so she start spitting question.

StaFF: What happened dahyun shi ? Why your hands bleeding ?

Dahyun: The floor was wet and I did not see it . I slip and was trying to break my fall but I end up slipping forward towards the mirror. *lying*

StaFf: oh my god !! I told them to clean the wt floor 20 minutes ago. Sana shi and Eunha shi are you guys hurt too ?

Sana: No , We are ok ..

StAfF: Come on dahyun shi and let me get you all fix up

DAhyun: I want to go back in our dressing if that's ok . You can bring the medical kit there.

Staff: ok 

The staff took some clean towel from her bag and start wrapping around dahyun's hand . The white towel has become red as the blood continue to sip through. Dahyun and the staff wnet to back twice dressing room. Sana and eunha has stayed in the bathroom to clean up but before they can do it another staff enter and told them to stop. Sana and Eunha end up going back to their respective dressing room. As dahyun enter the dressing room with the staff . The manager and the other girls ask them what happened. The staff told them everything.

Jihyo: Dahyun ah are you ok ? *worried*

Dahyun stayed quiet because everything hurts right now.

Nayeon: I think she's in shock right now

Jeongyeon: Manager oppa should we call an ambulance?

Mina: Yeah oppa, dahyun ah look a lot paler

Manager: Dahyun ah , we are calling ambulance

Dahyun: Yes.. opppa *Whisper*

The manager went outside told the staff to call an ambulance . While the manager is taking care of everything. Dahyun went to a shock because of the excessive loss of blood. The other girls started panicking. Jihyo has called their manager and told them to hurry up. After 5 minutes the ambulance arrived to the location . The paramedics loaded dahyun to the ambulance. Tzuyu was holding dahyun hands . So Tzuyu has no choice but to go with them in the ambulance. 

Nayeon: Opppa , are we still performing?

Manager: No, JYP cancel your guys performance for tonight.

Jihyo: Can we go to hospital ?

Manager: Go ahead and start packing all your stuff.

Mina: Come on girls let's go pack up 

Chaeyoung: Unnie im scared 

Jeongyeon: DOn't be Chaeyoung ah

MoMo: Sana chan are you ok ?

Sana: Y..ea...h.. 

As much momo want to ask her more question . They are in a hurry to go to hospital and see how dahyun is doing. All the girls pile up on the van . After about 45 minutes of driving they reach the hospital. JYP and one of the coordinator from festival are talking about the accident that happened. The Doctor came out of the surgery room. 

Chaeyoung: Doc, how was dahyun unnie

Doc: She is stable now . She has loss a lot of blood but we had extra blood for her . She has a lot of stitches on her arm and hands. She is currently in a private room . I would like to talk to JYP for more information. 

The doctor and JYP went to the office to talk about how dahyun would need about 1 month to heal . She will need a physical therapy for 3 weeks or less according to her recovery. The good thing is that twice has no schedule for a month as they are taking a vacation and filming twice tv. 

The first person to visit dahyun was their leader jihyo. The other member got some food. 

Jihyo: Dahyun ah , are you ok 

Dahyun: Im ok jihyo unnie. *smile*

Jihyo: What happened dahyun ah. I know something happened and don't lie either.

Dahyun: A...hhh w.e..ll , Sana unnie was cheating on me .

Jihyo: dahyun ah.... im sorry ... with who ?

Dahyun: Eunha unnie

Jihyo: From Gfriend? Are you doing alright ?

Dahyun: unnie is it ok if I stay home with my parents for now until I get better. I really need a break and I don't think I can face Sana unnie yet.

Jihyo: Thats ok dahyun ah

Dahyun: I would like to sleep for now . Im really tired . Can you tell the others member that I am ok . I don't want to worry them . Tell them they can visit later. I want them to get some rest either.

Jihyo: ok dahyun ah. go to sleep and get some rest . I'll come back later to check on you .

Jihyo went out of the room and told the girls that dahyun is resting now. Jihyo has told her members that dahyun would not comeback to their dorm for a while. The other members has so many question about how dahyun would not comeback to the dorm. Sana was quiet as she felt guilty as she is the reason why dahyun is not coming back to the dorm. Sana loves dahyun so much she was starting to regret on how she cheat on her. 

After 2 days dahyun was discharged out of the hospital. JYP decided that dahyun should go back to her parents house until she is all heal and ready to go. While the other 8 would be still promoting and go on their schedule. After about a week the other members find out that Dahyun and Sana has broken up. They don't know the reason why and they keep asking the two but no one would talked at all. Dahyun did not want to tell them as she knows the school meal club would just hate sana if they find out Sana cheated on dahyun.

It's been a month and a half and dahyun has not answer any text or call from sana. Dahyun is fully healed and was ready to come back to the dorm today. She pack all her stuff and get ready to get back to the dorm. She really miss the girls so much specially chaeyoung and tzuyu as she was really close with the two. Dahyun and her manager arrived at the dorm as soon she open the door she was suprise.

GIirls: Welcome back Dahyun ahhhhh

Dahyun: Thank You Unnie and ChaeTzu *smile*

Chaeyoung: Unnie I missed you so much 

Tzuyu: It's kinda boring without you unnie. I missed your craziness around the room every night

Dahyun: I missed you both too. You know to tell you the truth *grin* I missed picking on chaeng *messing chaeyoung hair*

Chaeyoung: YAH UNNIE *Pouts like a little tiger*

DAhyun: Aw , you look so cute *pinching her cheeks* You look like a little cub. SO CUTE *Smile*

Nayeon: Don't you missed me dahyun ah *pouts*

Dahyun: No Unnie *giggles*

Nayeon: YAH KIM DAHYUN!!!! 

Dahyun: Im kidding unnie . I missed all of you *looking at her member with a smile*

Mina: Well Im glad your back dahyun ah . This unnie are boring and they are bad at games. Its nice to have someone around who knows a lot about the game I played.

MOmo: Well Mitang your game is boring and complicated

Jeongyeon: PLus your just a big nerd

Dahyun: Well don't worry mina unnie we will be playing the games tonight. pLus momo and jeongyeon unnie are just jealous because they are bad at playing games *giiggles*

Sana: Good to see you dahyun ah

Dahyun: u..hhh we..ll yeah you too sana unnie

Sana: Do you think we can talk private?

Dahyun: Maybe later ? Because I wanna cuddle with Mina unnie plus I need to learn the new game *showing her smile*

Sana: Thats ok 

Jihyo: Come on dahyun ah let's go eat. You must be hungry

Dahyun: ok omma, what did jihyo omma cook for me ? *teasing jihyo*

Jihyo: Well omma did not cook as she was not very good at cooking. Mina and Jeongyeon cook the food for tonight.

Mina: I cook your favorite food dahyun ah.

Dahyun: Really unnie.. Thank You so much. Come on let's eat. Im hungry . Mina unnie don't forget our cuddle session tonight. 

Mina: Ok dahyun ah . 

All the girls started going to the table to grab food. Everyone is happy that dahyun is finally back as the dorm been boring and quiet without their beloved unnie and dongsaeng. Everyone have missed dahyun a lot . She always so energetic, Loud , Funny and making them happy. Dahyun and everyone has talk and catch up about on what they been up too. After talking and eating dahyun and mina went to the living room put on some games while cuddle up in the sofa. The others are cleaning the kitchen but one member seems to be looking at the duo on sofa.

Sana's POV

Why they are cuddling in the sofa ? When did they even started being this close to each other . I should be the one who's cuddling her and making her smile. She's all mine and no one else. But we broke up already so I should'nt be jealous of them. 

Why my heart is hurting seeing them all close and happy? Do I still love her ? But I have Eunha  so I should not be jealous and getting hurt by seeing them.

END POV

After dahyun come back to the dorm that night Sana haven't had a chance to talk to her as the other members are been clingy to dahyun lately. It seems like they are protecting her against her. After about 3 weeks she finally got a perfect time to talk to her as the other member has individual schedule that leave her and dahyun alone for the day.

Sana: dahyun ah can we talk ?

Dahyun: uh.. oh sure unnie

Sana: About what happened before im really sorry

Dahyun: That is ok unnie. If you love eunha I will let you go and set you free.

Sana: But dahyun ah , I still love you . I wanna be with y---

Dahyun: Stop unnie, you don't love me . You only love the thought of me . If you really love me you would not cheat on me on the first place *tearing up*

Sana: I reget it dahyun ah. The last few months all I think about is how I up things between us. I already talked to Eunha and told her that her and I are done.

DAhyun: You might end things between you and her but it does not mean that we are going to be ok and get back together. Im sorry unnie you and I are done for good .

Sana: Can you give me another chance dahyun ah. please im begging you . I can't live without you.

Dahyun: Im sorry unnie but I don't think I wanna ever wanna get back with you after the whole thing that happened between us. I can forgive you but I will never get back with you.

Sana: please dahyun ah

Dahyun: Im sorry . 

Dahyun left Sana on their dorm living room crying. She loves sana with all her heart as she was her first love but she does not think she can trust sana again. They can be friends again but it would take her a few months or even a year to get over her. For the sake of Twice she will try to learn to forgive sana. 

AFTER 2 YEARS

For 2 years sana try to win dahyun back as a lover but dahyun would not let her wall crumble in front of sana. The other member finally had enough so they told sana that she should stop as dahyun does not want to get back at all. They are just both hurting . Dahyun forgive Sana a long time ago to become friends again . That is how far she will go far as relationship wise with Sana.

SANA Diary

Final Entry, 

   Dahyun was the most important person in my life . She was my first love and my soulmate. She will be my forever first love but soulmate would not be able to happened. Why it would not happened? that is because I hurt her. I hurt the most precious things in my life by being stupid and cheating on her. Just like they said you won't missed a person until they are gone from your life. Now that finally stop chasing her , the only thing I wish is that is the next person who will come to her life would not be like me . They should treasure her love her and protect her. I wish her the happiness. She will always be in my heart. I love you Kim Dahyun forever.

                                      - Minatozaki Sana