Mihyun - Special Chapter sick girlfriend

Twice One Shot Dahyun Focus

Since twicelights in Manila Mina hasn't been feeling well at all . The fans and the members can see it as Mina struggled to dance to the choreography of WIL . The members are clearly worried for her the whole night . They tried to help and make Mina comfortable as much as they can by giving her water , making sure she is doing alright and holding her . 

But out of 8 members there is one member who is clearly worried for Mina and that certain someone is tofu or let's just say Kim Dahyun . 

Why Kim Dahyun is worried if you may ask . A lot of fans would be wondering why would Dahyun would be worried out of everyone as they don't see them interacting that much . In fact Dahyun and Mina do not do skinship in public so fans was suprised when Dahyun suddenly gave Mina a long and tight hug during the encore . Mina and Dahyun has been dating for over 2 years . Only the members and their parents know about their relationship as JYP as well as long they keep their relationship from the public the company has no problem. 

As soon as they finish the concert Dahyun was quick to check on her girlfriend who is now sitting on the stairs . 

"Babe, are you ok ?" Ask Dahyun who is now looking at her lover . 

"Yeah baby, don't worry about me . I'll be fine" Mina replied with her smile.  

Dahyun can tell her girlfriend is lying to her about the pain she currently feeling right now . "Don't lie to me . You clearly in pain . Come on Hop on my back and I will give you a piggyback ride." Said the Tofu who get herself ready . 

"No babe. You are injured as well . You're ankle is bad and I am not making it worse ." Replied by Mina who was shaking her head.  

"I am fine baby girl. I have the ankle supporters and the wrap on.  I'll be ok so come on and hop on." Said Dahyun . 

Mina knows that her girlfriend can be stubborn so she just do what her girlfriend wants and let her carry on her back on the waiting room where the members and the staff are waiting  on them.

WAITING ROOM 

"Mina ah are you ok ?" their leader ask her . 

"I am ok Jihyo ah. Thanks to tofu for making sure I am ok . " teased by Mina . 

" Our whipped Dahyunnie is taking care of Minari " Sana said with an aegyo voice . 

The members just laugh at Dahyun who is now hiding behind the tall maknae .  After all the teasing from the members . Dahyun and everyone change to their comfortable clothes as they will take the flight home in about 5 to 6 hours to go back to korea. 

The members and the staff arrived at the airport and went straight to the VIP lounge where some members get some rest before the flight .

DAHYUN'S POV

I saw Momo unnie was taking a video of Nayeon unnie and Mina unnie who is both sleeping on the couch . My girlfriend looks so cute right now . 

"Unnie you know when Mina unnie see that you vidoe her while sleeping she will kill you . " Dahyun said . 

"Dahyun ah , Mitang is sleeping so it won't hurt right . Plus she doesn't go to Instagram that much. " Momo replied . 

"You are right but I am sure she will see it later when she go online ." Dahyun replied to her unnie .

"Why are you here anyway . I thought you are going to get some food with the maknaes." Momo ask . 

"I did got some food . We can all eat it when we get to the plane . Well talking about the plane we need to board soon and managers unnie told me to get you 3 . You should wake up Nayeon unnie and I will deal with my grumpy girlfriend. " Dahyun said. 

END POV

Nayeon is easy to wake up but on the other hand when Mina is sick or not feeling good . She can be a little grumpy or worse sensitive. All the members know that when Mina is sick or sensitive only Dahyun can wake her up as Mina have a soft spot for her . 

Momo woke up Nayeon easily and both went out took their belongings and went outside . Leaving Dahyun and Mina who is still sleeping on the couch. 

Dahyun crouch down on Mina's level and start caresing her head . "Babe, wake up . Our flight is about to board soon and we need to go." Dahyun said softly .

Mina groan from getting her sleep disturbed.  "I don't want too. I am tired." 

"I know baby girl but we have to go." Dahyun said . 

Instead of Mina answeirng Dahyun and waking up . She pull her girlfriend hand that was caressing her head and hug her tight . Mina put her head between her girlfriend shoulder and neck while whining about being tired and sleepy. 

As much as Dahyun wants to stay cuddle up in the couch they have to go . After another 5 minutes of persuading Mina that they need to go finally she agreed as long as she gets to sit with her as a promise. 

The members and the staff boarded the flight . But before they boarded the flight she ask Chaeyoung if is it ok if they switch seats. The cub agreed right away because she knew if she said no she be dealing with grumpy penguin.  

The flight was short but the members are exhausted and everybody can see it. After they landed the girls went home straight . They don't have schedule the next day so they got some rest hoping for Mina to get better . 

The members got some rest they needed but it's seems like its not enough as Dahyun caught sickness. The tofu looks sick as she got some IV shot or fluid put on her . While Mina looks worse as the oldest was looking after her while Momo was looking at Dahyun who is looking more sick day by day .

MUSIC STATION 

Twice arrived at Japan to perform at Music Station for the 10th time since debuting in Japan .While they are getting ready for the night Dahyun notice something . 

"Babe, are you ok ? There is no way you are performing tonight with this condition. " Dahyun said . 

"I am ok Dahyun ah ." Mina replied. 

"No way , you are not going to perform looking like you are about to pass out. " Dahyun said who went out of the dressing room . 

"Minari , Dahyun is right . You look worse than before . You have to sit this down . " Sana said. 

"Bu---" Mina was cut  off before she can say anything.

"No but Mina" Nayeon said. 

Mina can't do anything but sigh. "Did you know where Dahyun went?" 

"She probably went to call JYP and talk to our manager oppa" the youngest replied.

"Dahyun worry too much. I am fine." Mina said who is now pouting.

"You know unnie,  Dahyun unnie will always worry about you." Chaeyoung said.

"I know right . She loves you and I am sure if something happened to you while performing she will blamed herself." Jihyo said. 

Dahyun came back in the dressing room and said "Babe I am sorry but you be sitting this out and the pocari event as well for your safety." 

"Dahyun ah " Mina whined.  

"Sorry babe but it is the final."Dahyun said and hug her girlfriend who is now sulking.  

"But I don't wanna disappoint once who is been waiting for this performance." Mina said who is now sobbing. 

"Oh no babe, don't cry . Omg god babe don't cry." Dahyun was suprised how yer girlfriend suddenly start crying. 

Mina continued to cry her heart out . She was feeling all this pressure as she saw the post about her being lazy by one of onces account. The members watch their penguin cry . 

"Baby they are not going to be disappointed they more likely to be worried about your health. I love you. " Dahyun said. 

"I love you too ." Mina replied . 

After Mina has calm down . They got ready to perform while Mina stayed in the dressing room and watch her members and her girlfriend perform their new singles. When they were done performing at Music Station they went back to the dressing room where Mina was waiting for them.

"Good performance guys. I wish I could be there as well to perform it." Mina said.

"Thanks Mina ah, I bet you do want to perform as well but your health is the priority." their leader said. Everyone agreed .

"Im sure you will be able to perform it with us when you are all better babe." Dahyun said who approached her girlfriend and gave her a quick kissed on the lips and hug her.

"You two get a room there are singles in the room." Jeongyeon said teasing the couple.

"Then confess already and make Nayeon unnie yours." Mina fireback .

"WHOOOOOOO.." the other members teased. 

"SHUT UP PENGUIN." Jeongyeon yell back.

Nayeon who is usually will have a field day about the teasing but for some reason the fake maknae is quiet. Dahyun notice it so she start teasing her unnie but end up getting hit by Nayeon but Mina was quick to her girlfriend and told Nayeon to stop hitting Dahyun or else she will do something that would regret all her decision. Nayeon was scared so she stop right away. No one mess up with a grumpy and sensitive Mina. 

Their manager usher them to pack all their staff and changed clothes as their going back to the hotel while Mina and Dahyun would be getting pick up by Mina's parent to spend the night . Only Dahyun would be sleeping over night while Mina will be spending about a week until she get better. Mina parent's were going to drop Dahyun to airport tomorrow morning before they go back to KOrea to get ready for the event.

"I see you all tomorrow unnie and maknae." Dahyun said.

"I will see you all when I go back to korea's unnie and dongsaeng." Mina said.

"We will see you tommorow as well when you drop off Dahyun. Feel better Mitang and take care." Nayeon said while getting on the van with the rest of her members while the other two went to Papa Myoui's car.

"Good evening papa" said Mina.

"Hello Mina chan." Greeted back by her papa.

"Good evening sir." Dahyun greet while bowing to Mina's parent.

"Dahyun chan I told you to call me Papa. Sir makes me feel old." Papa Myoui said jokingly.

"Ok papa." Dahyun said who is a little embarassed.

MYUOI'S RESIDENT

The Myoui's and Dahyun arrived at the Myoui's resident where Mama Myoui and Ray was waiting for them.

As soon Mina get off the car ray run towards her and greeting her with excited while Dahyun took Mina's luggage out of the car while she left hers as she will leave tomorrow morning.

"I missed you so much mitang." Mama myoui's said as she hugged her daughter. " I missed you as well Dahyun chan. Maybe when you got time maybe you can visit us with Mina when you both have vacation."

"We will try mama. You know our schedule our hectic for the whole year as well as we have tour and comeback." Mina said.

"Are you girls hungry.?" Mama Myoui's ask.

"Yes mama but we are just going to eat and head to the bed as Dahyun need to be in the airport at 7 am ." Mina relpied.

"OK." Papa Myoui replied.

The Myoui's and Dahyun eat dinner courtesy of Mama Myoui's homecooked that Mina and Dahyun missed. They just talked and catched up about life. After the dinner both girls went to get ready for the bed.

MINA'S BEDROOM

"Dahyun ah you wanna borrow my clothes?" Mina ask her girlfriend.

"Yes please all my clothes are in the car. Can I borrow clothes as well for tommorow for airport.? " Dahyun ask .

"Yes you can . Can you leave that Hoodie that you wearing right now." Mina replied.

"Why?" Dahyun ask who turn to Mina.

"I will be here in Japan for a week and I will missed you . The hoodie will atleast comfort me and makes me feel your closed by." Mina said who hugs her girlfriend.

"ok babe. You can have my hoodie. Promise me you get better and take care of yourself when I am not here. I love you." Dahyun said.

"Ofcoure babe. I will take care of myself. You should take care of yourself as well. You already got 2 IV fluids for the past 2 days." Mina said who is now pouting.

"I will babe. Let's go sleep I have an early flight tomorrow plus we are both tired and want some cuddle session as you wont be back home for the next 7 days atleast." Dahyun said.

"ok lets go sleep. I love you." said Mina who is now falling asleep slowly in Dahyun's arm.

"I love you too." Dahyun replied . She kissed her forhead and went to sleep while holding her girlfriend close to her.

THE NEXT DAY 

Mina's mom woke up early to cook something for breakfast for Dahyun before she goes back to korea with the rest of member while Mr. Myoui was getting the car ready and just waiting for the 2 to wake up.

Mina and Dahyun was sleeping. It is about 5:30 in the morning . The airport is about 30 minutes away from their house but sadly the two needs to wake up now to get ready and to eat breakfast so Mama Myoui woke them up.

After they woke up Dahyun got ready and both went down to eat and greet Mina's parent.

"Goodmorning papa and mama." Mina said who approached her parents and gave them a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodmomrning Mina" replied by both of them.

"Goodmorning mama and papa." said Dahyun who hug them one by one.

"Goodmorning Dahyun chan. Did you sleep well?" Mama Myoui ask.

"Yes, I did. What about you mama ?" Dahyun replied with a smile.

"I did sleep well Dahyun chan." Mama Myoui said.

After they eat the Myoui's went and took Dahyun to the airport to meet the rest of the member to go back home to korea to go their new schedule while Mina would be staying in here to get better.

AIRPORT

The girls was just hanging out in the private room. The girls are talking about things and ofcourse telling Mina to get better.

The flight for South Korea Seoul is now boarding. Please head to the gate and we will be boarding in 10 minutes. Thank you .

As soon as the girls heard the announcement they all stand up and prepare to go while the manager took all the extra carry out. The members said goodbyes to the Myoui's and Mina.

"Mina please get better and take care of yourself." the leader has told Mina and hug her. The rest of the members said goodbye and gave her a hug.

"Well babe, please do not do anything stupid while I am not there with you back home and you should get some rest as well . I know you are not feeling well by the way you look right now." Mina said to her girlfriend who looks a little pale.

"I will babe . You should rest and get better as well. I love you and I will see you in a week or so. I will give you a call when we landed." Dahyun said her goodbye and kissed her girlfriend in the lips.

"I love you too love." Mina said and let go of Dahyun and bid goodbye to everyones.

A day later JYP has release a statement saying Dahyun was not participating on Pocari Sweat Event due to Health reason. Mina saw the news . Dahyun did not tell her and so does the member so she decided to call Dahyun but she was not answering. Mina panic thinking something bad happened to her girlfriend so she ring up one of jline.

"Hello Sana" Mina said with a panic voice.

"Hello Mitang" Sana replied.

"Do you know what is wrong with Dahyun? She is not answering my call and I saw the news." Mina said.

"Dahyun said she will call you and let you know as soon as possible. She probably sleeping right now. Do not worry Mina , Dahyun just not feeling well she is under the weather and Do not worry the manager is home taking care of her." Sana said.

Mina was feeling a little better after Sana explain what was going on but she still worried that her girlfriend did not call her and send her a text even though she is sick.

"Thank you for letting me know Sana chan." 

"No worries Mitang . How are you holding up ? YOu know we missed you and ofcourse Dahyun misses you the most." Sana ask the girl.

"Do you want me to be honest with you. I am not really doing great at all. I suddenly feel like I am suffocating thinking about performing in front of people and just being on the stage. I read all those comments online about me being a lazy. I am effecting the group image." Mina said sofly.

"Mitang don't ever think about how you are destroying twice image. Those comments are not true. They don't know everything specially about your knee injuries. Its been almost a year and your knee was still not healing like it was suppossed too. Do not let those negative comments get to you Mina. You have us if something is bothering you . We are always going to find some time for you Mina. You really need to tell Dahyun about this. You know how she is when it comes to you. We are on the way home and I will let Dahyun call you so both of you can talk about this ok. I love you and We all love you.  We are about few minutes away from the dorm. I will hang up now and Dahyun will call you in a bit ok." Sana said.

"ok, Sana thank you for the pep talk by the way. I needed it." Mina replied.

"Anytime Mitang." "Bye,take care ok ." Sana said one last time before hanging up.

Twice Dorm

Sana enter the dorm and find their maknae sleeping on the couch wrapped around a blanket. She suddenly feel bad because she is about to wake her up but she knows Dahyun would rather be awake and talk to her girlfriend. So Sana went straight to Dahyun to wake her up while the other girls went to their own room to change and take a shower.

"Dahyun ah, wake up." Sana shaking Dahyun lightly.

"Unnie" Dahyun whined a little.

"Dahyun ah , Mitang needs you right now." Sana said sofly.

Hearing Mina's name woke Dahyun up right away. "Where is she? is she ok?." Said Dahyun who is now looking around the living room for Mina's present.

"She called me to check on you but I can tell in her voice she wasn't doing good. I told her you will call her as soon as we got back. You should ring her up. If you need us we will be in the bedroom." Sana said.

"Thank you Sana unnie." Dahyun replied. As soon Sana went to the room Dahyun fetch her phone off the desk beside the couch and find Mina's name and dial her number.

Ring...Ring....Ring...

"Hello babe." Mina's answer the call.

"Hi baby girl. How are you love?"

"I am doing fine babe. why?." Mina answered slowly.

"Love, you sounded force. Are you sure you are doing alright? You know you can't lie to me."

"I know babe." she said sofly.

"What is wrong baby girl." 

"I am not ok babe. I read all those negative comments and its getting on me. Just thinking about performing and being on the stage is giving an anxiety . I feel like suffocating. Babe they said I was lazy. They hate me babe. Onces hate me." Mina said while crying.

"Slow down baby girl. Who ever saying that you are lazy are not true Once. True Once would know about your injuries and those people who is saying bad things about are jealous of you and they are hater. Baby girl do not pay attention to those haters and comment. Do you hear me." Dahyun said.

"I just want you and need you by my side right now." Mina said who is now crying hard." Mina is now crying her heart out. All she wanted now is her girlfriend. She wants to be in Dahyun's arm right now. She wants Dahyun to hold her.

"Calm down baby girl. I need you to breath in and out for me slowly." Dahyun instruct her girlfriend.

"Ok" Mina said slowly.

"I am coming to see you ok. I am going to book a flight and give JYP a call . We got 7 days until the next concert but can you do me a favor and go see your mama and papa right now." Dahyun said to her girlfriend.

"Ok" 

"Did you went to your parents right now?" She ask.

"Not yet." Mina went knock on her parents room and went inside. " I am inside now what you want me to do? " Mina ask her.

"I want you to give your phone to your dad.

Mina gave her phone to her dad and told her that Dahyun wants to talk to him.

"Hello Dahyun chan." Papa Myoui said.

"Hello papa. I know you might be confused why I needed to talk to you . Mina is not really feeling good right now and she looks like she needed me . I am asking for permission to stay in your house for a week. Is that ok ?" Ask Dahyun.

"Ofcourse you are welcome to stay in the house." Papa Myoui replied.

"Thank you papa. Can you do me a favor and look after Mina until I can get there. I will booking the earliest flight that I can find in the next 2 hours as I need to talk to JYP first." Dahyun said.

"Ofcourse Dahyun chan. I am giving Mina the phone back and text Mina when you land please so we can pick you up." Papa Myoui said. Mina took the phone from her father.

"Hello, Are you still there?" Mina said.

"Yes baby girl, I am still here. Look baby girl, I am going to hang up really soon as I need to get packing and get tickets. I will see you tonight ok . I will call you when I landed in Japan. I love you and stay with your parents for now . I promise I will see you tonight." Dahyun re assured her lover.

"Ok babe. I love you too and please be careful and have a safe flight. I will be waiting on you ." Mina replied.

"I will see you later baby . Go on hang up ok." Dahyun said. She waited until she heard an ok and Mina hang up the phone call.

The first thing Dahyun did is to tell her manager that she needs to talk to JYP and it is emergency. The manager send JYP a text and see if he was available. JYP text back and told her to come as soon as she can. Dahyun went to her room to pack her clothes for a week. Her roomates are curious why Dahyun was packing.

"Unnie where are you going and why are you packing?" Tzuyu ask.

"I am going to see Mina." Dahyun replied while she was packing.

"Why unnie? You will see her in a few days." Chaeyoung said.

"Your Mina unnie is not feeling well right now and she needs me." Dahyun said.

The two youngest has understood their school meal club leader and stop talking and help her pack.

"Tzuyu ah can you call everyone for a quick meeting in the living room and Chae can you find the next flight for Osaka Japan." Dahyun ask her members.

"Yes unnie" Both youngster said.

Dahyun pack her luggage as fast she can while the two youngest did the a favor for her. "The earliest flight for osaka is about 2 and half hours away." Do you want me to book it for you?" Chaeyoung ask.

"Yes please and business class. Thanks chaeyoung ah." Dahyun replied. " NO worries unnie." Chaeyoung said.

Chaeyoung book the flight and Tzuyu has gather all the members in the living room and Dahyun finish changing her clothes and packing it. The duo head on the living room where the rest of the members are waiting for them.

"Where are you going Dahyun ah ? Why do you have a luggage with you." The oldest ask.

"As you might not know. I am going to see Mina in Japan. Mina is not feeling the best rigth now. She is struggling emotionally. She need us right now and I will be staying with her until I am needed here. I am about to meet JYP right now. I wish I can stay longer but I really need to go as my flight is in 2 hours. I promise you after I settle in Japan I will explain everything but if you have any question Sana can provide some answer but right now I need to go meet JYP."Dahyun said.

"Go Dahyun ah, Mina needed you and we can wait for your explanation and if we have question Sana will be here to answer us." The leader replied to her.

 One by one the members said goodbye to Dahyun and told her to be careful that have a safelight . They told her as well to tell Mina that they love her that if she need antything that they are phone call away. They hug her once again. Dahyun bid farewell to her members.

"I will see you guys in a week or so for the next concert." Dahyun said. The manager drove her to JYP building. Where she meet JYP inside his office.

"So Dahyun ah , what is the emergency that you needed me right away.?" JYP ask.

"Mina is currently not feeling well. Im not talking about physically but emotionally . She is ill and currently having an anxiety about performing in front of fans. She called Sana and I ., She was freaking out . I never seen her that stress. She almost look like she is having anxiety attack. I want you to pull her out of twicelight concert and upcoming schedule as well sending help and get her some profesional help. I am not taking No for an answer. I will be flying down in about an hour and half today. She needs me right now. I would like you to make a statement about the conditions of Mina by tonight." Dahyun said to JYP with a serious look.

"I like your guts to order me around. I will talk to the team and I will make a decision when by tonight and will release a statement. Make sure to fly to Singapore a day earlier to meet the rest of the members at the airport."JYP said. "Go ahead and you can leave. Have a safe flight."

"Thank you PD nim." Dahyun said while bowing to the old man.

The manager took Dahyun to the airport and they make sure that there was no fan site or k media around. Dahyun send a message to Mina before she boarded the flight.

My Baby girl : I'll see you soon baby. I love you.

After 2 hours of flight she called Mina and told her she landed. The Myoui's get in the car and fetch Dahyun in the airport. Dahyun was waiting in the baggage claim for the Myoui's. Mina saw Dahyun and she ran to her and gave her a hug.

"I miss you." Mina softly said to Dahyun.

"I miss you too. As much as I would like to stay here longer . We have to go home and we can talk more when we get home ok baby." Dahyun replied. Mina nodded. Mr. Myoui took Dahyuns luggage and led them out of the airport. Dahyun took Mina's hand hold her hand. The two walk out the airport hand in hand.

After 30 minutes drive home they arrive at Myoui's resident. Mama Myoui greeted them by the door. After eating dinner the two went to Mina's room and settle for the night.

"The members are worried about you and I told them not to worry about. They say if you need anything you can call them." Dahyun said while cuddling Mina in the bed.

"I know. They called me when you were in the meeting." Mina said.

"I took care of everything. I talk to JYP and he will be pulling you out for the rest o tour atleast. Do not blame yourself about this ok . I want you to get better first before coming back performing in front of the fans." Dahyun said. She make sure to look at Mina in eyes while she told her everything.

"But Once's will be dissappointed" Mina replied. 

"No they will not." Dahyun said.

"I am scared that Once's will not love me anymore that they will leave us"Mina replied softly.

"Don't be I am here as much as I can for you physically . Emotionally I am here to stay. Once will not leave you or us . They love us. I love you and this fight you are not going to fight it alone. YOU have me , members, parents , staff and Once's to fight with you . Any negative comments and thought you should ignore it because they are all lies. Just remember I am going to be here for you no matter fight you are going to through. I love you so much baby , You are my life." Dahyun said.

"I love you too and thank you babe." Mina finally smile for the first time that day. Mina yawn a sign that she was tired of an emotional day.

"I love you more my beautiful angel . Sweet dreams my love." Dahyun said before both them fell asleep.

Both of them fell asleep in each others arms. In Dahyun's mind ahe just want her girlfriend to be ok that they will get through this hardship. Mina was lucky that Dahyun will do anything for her. Mina is content having her by her side and being in her arms through this hardship she was facing . As long as they have each other they will be ok. 

 

 

Authors Note: 

Get well soon Mina. Hope for a speedy recovery for our Penguin. - kei