Mihyun- Happier

Twice One Shot Dahyun Focus

Dorm 8:30 pm 

Twice members are currently in the living room with different food in the middle of the circle. They finish their schedule early for today and will get a day off the next day. The leader decided that they wanted to order take out instead of going to reataurant and wait then drive back to the dorm.

"So any plans for tomorrow ?" the oldest ask the young ones.

"Well I am going back home tomorrow morning to  visit my parents. If someone wanna come their are welcome to join me." Jeongyeon said.

"I wanna go to . I missed seungyeon unnie. " Replied by Sana.

"You can both go but make sure you both do not cause any trouble." Jihyo said as she was trying to reach the food that was out of her reach.

The tall maknaen notice the leader was struggling trying to reach for the gimbap so got some plate and fill it up and handed to her leader.

"Thanks Tzuyu ah" said Jihyo.

Tzuyu just smiled at her unnie .

"What about you Mina ah ?" ask by Nayeon.

"I am going out with Chaeyoung to Museum to look at the new display" Mina said with her gummy smile. 

"That is great Mina . You are finally doing some thing lol.hahaha " said Jihyo .

The girls crack up and start laughing but there is one member who is faking her laugh . Her name is Kim dahyun. You see Dahyun and Mina has been in a relationship since the cheer up era when they were alone in the dorm and Mina has finally a courage and confess to the younger one. 

Their relationship is secret as Mina was not ready to come out to her parents and her members. On the other hand Dahyun came out to her parents last year and her member but the world does not know it as they are only starting their career as well the south koreans are not acceptable of LBGT community yet. 

"Mina unnie and I are going out on a date." Chaeyoung said . The girls started teasing them Michaeng. Both girls are turning red. But dahyun was not happy at all . So she excuse herself and left . 

Tzuyu notice that her unnie was not ok so she retire as well and went to their share room .

The remaining girls keep talking about their plans and ofcourse they keep teasing Mina and Chaeyoung not noticing that Dahyun was gone.

Tzuyu enter their room and saw her unnie buried herself under the blanket that she gave her when it was her birthday. She smile but as soon as she heard a sniffles she knew her unnie is crying.

"Unnie" called the maknae while approaching her slowly. 

Dahyun did not replied but her tears suddenly start falling like a fountain and she seems cannot stop it at all. 

The maknae did not expect her unnie to cry that hard at all so she run to her unnie and hug her.

"Unnie are you ok ? What is wrong?" Said the maknae who is holding the fragile tofu in her arms .

Dahyun just continue to cry in her arms and did not say anything. Tzuyu know what is the reason why her unnie is crying but choose to ignore it . SHe just let her cry in her arms for now . After a while both of them has fall asleep of exhaustion.

Outside the room

Mina finally realize her girfriend was missing so does Tzuyu after a couple of hours of talking with the other members. She was so occupied that she did not notice her girlfriend has been missing in the group.

"Where is Dahyun and Tzuyu ? " ask Mina .

"Dahyun went back to her bedroom because she was not feeling well." Momo replied who is still eating some jokbal .

"Probably Tzuyu ah check on Dahyun unnie " Chaeyoung said .

"Oh, OK . I am going to check on both of them really quick . I will be right back ." Mina said.

"I'm about to check on the Mina." Jihyo said . 

"It is fine Jihyo ah . I will do it. I need to talk to Dahyun as well" Mina replied with a smile.

Mina enter the bedroom that the school meal club was sharing and she saw Dahyun in bed with Tzuyu holding her in her arms as they both sleep. The second thing that she notice her is that the tear stain in her cheeks. 

Mina crouch down to Dahyun's level and wiper her tears stain . "Dahyun ah , I know I am the reason why you crying and hurting right now. I know haven't been the best girlfriend in the world. I haven't been spending time with you for the last few months. I know I promise that I will spend the day with you tommorow but Chaeyoung ask me to go with her and I did not even told you about it. YOu know I love you so much but I think I am starting to like Chaeyoung . What should I do dahyun ah " Mina silently confess to the sleeping girl. 

Mina look at Dahyun one more time then she kiss her forhead before getting up turning off the lights and shutting the door to let the maknaes to rest. One thing that Mina did not know is that Tzuyu was listening to the whole thing . It break her heart how Mina is liking her 2 bestfriends at the same time. She felt bad more to Dahyun as she only one knows about the two about dating for about 3 years now.

All Tzuyu can do right now is to hold her unnie in her arms tight to let her know she is going to be there for her.

The next day : Day off

Jeongyeon and Sana woke up early among everyone as they are going to Jeongyeon parents house and need to go back to the dorm at 8pm as they have an early schedule in the morning.

Next person who wokes up is Jihyo at 8 am to cook some breakfast for her remaining members who is still sleeping. After Jihyo made the breakfast she woke up her members one by one. When she went to the School meal club room she find an adorable sight where Dahyun was sleeping on top of their tall maknae while Chaeyoung was nowhere to be found. Jihyo took a picture and woke up the two maknae. 

"Get up Tzuyu and Dahyun ah" said Jihyo who shook the two gently.

"Yes unnie. We will be right there in a bit." Dahyun said who woke up first.

"Ok dahyun ah . I am going to wake up the rest and I am going to be at the living room." said Jihyo . 

After Jihyo left the room Tzuyu woke up . "Unnie let's sleep more ." said Tzuyu who hug Dahyun . 

"Tzuyu ah we need to go eat before god jihyo came back and scold us. By the way Tzuyu ah Thank you for being there for me last night . I love you my dongsaeng. " Dahyun said who smile and hug Tzuyu .

"No worries unnie . You know I am always going to be there for you no matter what. " Tzuyu said. 

The two finally got up and went to the restroom to do their business before going down to the kitchen and get the food that their leader cook.

Mean while in Mina's room you will find Chaeyoung was sleeping on top of Mina who is now awake . Chaeyoung seems to be comfortable as she puts her head against Mina chest who is right now is all red . Mina was feeling some type of way that she should not be feeling as she was in relationship with the cub bestfriend who she loves so much but the same time she is falling for chaeyoung hard and it is fast.

"Unnie , you are so comfortable to sleep on." Chaeyoung said who is now slowly waking up.

"Yah! Chaeyoung ah , I am not your human pillow. " said Mina who is having a hard time breathing because of how close her face with Chaeyoung.

Out of nowhere Mina lean in and kiss Chaeyoung who is pretty much shock. Mina did not know where that courage came out but she knows she is not supposed doing this. Meanwhile Chaeyoung has recover for being shock and kiss Mina back with passion. The kiss got heated quickly as Chaeyoung was turn on . Hands are wondering all over each other body. Mina suddenly felt guilty that she is making out with Chaeyoung . She was about to stop her when they heard something drop on the floor and by the door way. They saw Tzuyu . Mina and Chaeyoung quickly seperated from each other.

"Sor...ry I... uu.hhh " Tzuyu said who is now looked mad . 

"Tzuyu ah , this i..s n..ott what you think ." Chaeyoung said.

"Then explain why your tongue is deep down Mina unnie throat Chaeyoung ah. " said Tzuyu who is now giving Mina a dagger looks.

"I can explaim Tzuyu ah . " said Mina who is now panicking as she knows how close Tzuyu with Dahyun.

"Nothing to explain. By the way Jihyo unnie is waiting for both of you but it seems like you are both busy. I will them you are both caught up on things I guess. Mina unnie and Chaeyoung ah don't even bother talking to me. " Said Tzuyu with a cold attitude. 

After that Tzuyu left and both Mina and Chaeyoung was scared on how cold was maknaes to them. Chaeyoung was confused but Mina was ed and she knew that she was in deep .

AFter the akwward breakfast that Jihyo did now felt . Everyone went do their thing. Jihyo stayed home with Momo and Nayeon. While Chaeyoung and Mina went on their date as the cub called it. Meanwhile Tzuyu has ask Dahyun to go out with her and meet up with elkie to the dog cafe. Dahyun agree with her and they went out. 

After weeks, turn into months. Mina seems to be more getting closer while I and Mina unnie relationship are falling apart. I know she does not love me anymore as I caught them kissing in our room yesterday. The last time Mina unnie told me that she loves me was a long tima ago. She's been clinging to Chaeyoung a lot while I started getting more close to Sana unnie and Momo unnie and ofcourse my dongsaeng Tzuyu. 

So one night I decided to end our relationship and called her to meet up at the basement as soon the schedule end. When the schedule end both of us went to the basement of our dorm. 

"So whats up dahyun ah " Mina unnie ask.

"Don't talk just listen." Dahyun said who grab a guitar and made Mina sit in the middle. 

 

Little do you know
How I'm breaking while you fall asleep

As soon as the girls hear the guitar and Dahyun singing they went down and check on the two. Tzuyu knows what is going on and start tearing up because she knew how her unnie is hurting bad. 

Mina on the other hand was a messed already . The lyrics was in English and she knew the meaning of the song. It is about one sided love. The song is about how both of them promise that they will be together but the other has fallen out of love .


Little do you know
I'm still haunted by the memories
Little do you know
I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece

The other was quiet and did now know what to say as they do not know what is going on. 


Little do you know
I need a little more time
Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside
I've been holding back
For the fear that you might change your mind
I'm ready to forgive you, but forgetting is a harder fight

Dahyun was singing the song with all her emotion on what she currently feeling . Everyone can feel how much emotion she is putting on the song . Mina was crying hard now. She felt guilty as she did not think how Dahyun will feel with everything. She is been ignoring the girl that she forgot that they are still dating and did not really broke up. She's been so caught up with Chaeyoung that Dahyun was suffering in the corner.


Little do you know
I need a little more time
I'll wait, I'll wait
I love you like you've never felt the pain, I'll wait
I promise, you don't have to be afraid, I'll wait
Love is here, and here to stay
So lay your head on me

 

Tzuyu was mad at Mina for hurting Dahyun. 


Little do you know
I know you're hurt while I'm sound asleep
Little do you know
All my mistakes are slowly drowning me
Little do you know
I'm trying to make it better piece by piece
Little do you know
I, I love you 'til the sun dies
I'll wait, just wait
I love you like I've never felt the pain, just wait
I love you like I've never been afraid, just wait
Our love is here, and here to stay
So lay your head on me

I'll wait (I'll wait), I'll wait (I'll wait)
I love you like you've never felt the pain, I'll wait (I'll wait)

As the song is coming to an end . Mina is slowly regreting everything. She wants to tell Dahyun that she is sorry for hurting her . She is slowy did not want to let her go but she knew that Dahyun was going to break up with her . She did now want her to go . She is the best thing that ever happened to her. 


I promise you don't have to be afraid, I'll wait
Love is here, and here to stay
So lay your head on me
Lay your head on me
So lay your head on me
'Cause little do you know
I love you 'til the sun dies

 

"Mina unnie, I am breaking up with you and letting you go . Thank you for the last 3 years you been with me and for making the best memories . I know you fell out of love for months now. I know you love Chaeyoung now not me. " Dahyun said who is crying now.

"Dahyun ah , please give me another chance and sorry for hurting. " Mina begged dahyun while kneeling on the floor.

"No, it is not fair Chaeyoung who has no idea about our relationship. Chaeyoung loves you as much as I love you . Do not hurt Chaeyoung she is my bestfriend. She loves you and you love her. You do not love me anymore. You're love has vanished since you become close to Chaeyoung ah.I know you are going to be HAPPIER with her " said dahyun.

"I am really sorry Dahyun ah. I am really sorry . " Mina said while crying.

Dahyun walk in front of Mina and took her by her shoulder and made her stand up . She hug her and said a few words. " I love you Mina unie that is not going to change as you were my first love and first for everything. Goodbye Mina unnie. " Dahyun whispered . Dahyun let go of Mina and face her confused members.

"Unnies and dongsaeng do not worry . I will tell you later everything but right now I just want to be alone and get some fresh air . If you don't mind I will go now." AFter that Dahyun left the dorm and went out while the members talk to Chaeyoung and Mina . While the same time trying to stop the tall maknae from hurting Mina. 

After Jihyo calm down everyone . Jihyo has ask the maknae on what is going on . Tzuyu told everything on how Mina was dating Dahyun for 3 years now but Mina it up by falling for Chaeyoung who did not know about the relationship . So Tzuyu pretty much blaming Mina with everything. 

"Mina ah. why ?" Ask Sana who is upset now with the japanese maknae.

"I don't know OK!! I just fell for both of them . " Mina said who is now getting work up as she thinks everyone hate her including Chaeyoung.

"Mina ah , calm down getting mad and getting work up will not do us anything good . " Jeongyeon said . 

"I am just upset Mina ah . You know Dahyun is my favorite dongsaeng. " Sana said. 

"I am upset and disappointed in you Mina . You hurt Dahyun really hard . I am going to find Dahyun and see if she is doing alright because no matter what she said about being ok . We all know she is not . " after Nayeon said that she left and try to find Dahyun.

Meanwhile Dahyun ran out the dorm . She was about to cross the road when a car out of nowhere and hit Dahyun. Before Dahyun can avoid the car it was too late. She close her eyes to wait for hit . She can hear people screaming in horror when the car hit her. People start calling an ambulance. After the car had hit her the car ran into the pole. 

The people surrounded her asking her if she was ok . She notice one girl was crying hard . She saw her Nayeon unnie , she wanted to say something but there is no words coming out of . Nayeon was just telling to hang on that don't close her eyes but she was not in pain anymore but just tired. 

Dahyun POV

This is good right . When you don't feel any pain that it means everything is going to be ok . I am tired . Can I just go to sleep and rest now right. Dahyun smile one more time then close her eyes .

END POV

When Nayeon went out to check out where is Dahyun to try to comfort her . She saw a block away where people is crowding by the pedestrian lane and she saw the car slam to the pole. She was about to check on what is going on when she saw a woman running towards screaming Dahyun name. Once she realize what the woman was saying she look towards the pedestrian . There she saw a familiar shoes that the member gave Dahyun for her birthday last year. 

Nayeon POV

No it can't be her. She ran while she call her leader. 

Ring Ring... Come on Jihyo ah pick up your phone.

Ring...Ring...

"Hello, Nayeon ah " Jihyo answer.

"Jihyo ah , call manager oppa and JYP . Dahyun ah was hit by a drunk driver about a block away from our dorm. JIHYO PLEASE HURRY UP." after she told Jihyo what happened . She hang up the phone and ran towards where Dahyun's body.

With her hands shaking she approach the tofu who is looking so drain and tired. "Dahyun ah , are you ok ? stay awake please . Do not close your eyes . I love you . The members love you . " Nayeon said who is now bawling her eyes out.

When Nayeon see notice that Dahyun close her eyes she panics and start yelling for help. She looks around trying to get some help. "Please help me out . Please " Nayeon said . 

After a few more minutes she saw the ambulance was arriving and some of her member was running towards her. 

"Mam, please move and let us take care of her." Dispatcher said.

"Please I am begging you make sure she is ok " Said Nayeon who is kneeling close to the younger body. 

"I will try my best and that is all we can do right now " said the dispatcher who is looking at Dahyun .

Jihyo and Jeongyeon took Nayeon out of the way. The others was crying now as well as they saw how bad the damage. The damage is really bad . Dahyun has a lot of bleeding around her head . She almost look like lifeless. 

"Jihyo ah , " Nayeon said while crying.

"I know unnie" reply by Jihyo who was holding their eldest. 

Tzuyu was now in the arms of Jeongyeon . Sana was in the arms of Momo while Mina was in the arm of Chaeyoung. All of them is crying hard. They are worried about their member who was on the floor looking lifeless.

END POV

The dispathcer was suddenly performing a CPR to Dahyun as they cannot find a pulse.

"We got a no pulse. Quickly loaded her in and we will put a rush on the ambulance" Said the first dispatcher.

The dispatcher loaded Dahyuns body in the gurny while another person was performing CPR. They rush Dahyun to the closes hospital they can find as her health was quickly detoriating. Nayeon and Tzuyu rode in the ambulance while the other members got back to their dorm where their manager waiting for them to go the hospital.

Seoul Hospital

As soon they arrive at Hospital they rush her in surgery . Nayeon and Tzuyu saw Dahyun's parent as soon they got to hospital.

"Omma, appa " said Tzuyu who is now crying in their arms along with Nayeon.

"It will be ok. You know Dahyun ah is a fighter . She is not going down without a fight." Mr.Kim said.

A little later the rest of the members along with JYP. All of them huddle in a big circle started praying for Dahyun.

After a few hours the doctor came out. Everyone started asking the Doctor about Dahyun .

"Doctor how was our Daughter ?"MRS.KIM ask.

"I am sorry to let you know that we did all we can to save your daughter but the injuries in her body was just fatal . She arrive in critical condition . She fought hard but it just her body couldn't do it. I am sorry to let you know that your daughter is gone." Doctor said.

With that news about Dahyun everything change. The whole K pop community came together to pay respect to Dahyun . The person who killed Dahyun because of drunk driving was behind the bar for the rest of his life. AS for Twice they went on hiatus for one year and a half to heal and grieve. 

Tzuyu and Nayeon blame Mina for a longest time but after 6 months they both forgive her as they think Dahyun would not want them to blame each other. After a year they all went back to the dorm . Everything is still the same except the empty made bed below Chaeyoung bunk. Dahyun's parent decided to leave their daughter stuff in the dorm for the girls comfort.

Their first comeback was dedicated to their late member. It broke a lot of record as Once and other fandoms heavily supported the song. During the the concerts they always left an empty space in the middle for Dahyun. 

MINA POV

I lost my bestfriend and my first love. Till this day I still blame myself why Dahyun was gone. If I just stay faithful and did not cheat on her everything would be still ok. Not a single day where I did not think of her or not missed her because everyday I missed her so much. People are right about when the person is gone then you will start missing them and think of them. I regret it that I did not cherish her. I love her so much and I hope she is happy where she is now. She will be my forever love until the end. I love you Dahyun ah .  

END POV