Dahmo - MOVE

Twice One Shot Dahyun Focus

 Twice is a Korean Nation Girl Group and it is consisted of 9 members. The group was formed through the show called sixteen. Where sixteen girls battle it out until 7 was pick by voting and judges. JYP added two more in the group by popularity vote and one by staff vote and that is how it become 9. 

DORM

The girls are finally getting some time to rest and catch up on sleep after a hectic schedule. The manager went to the dorm and told the girls to meet him in the living room. Jihyo gather her members around the living room.

"Im sorry to bother you guys. I know this is you guys free day but I just wanna talk about something really quick" their manager said.

"What is it oppa ?" the oldest one asked.

"So in two weeks we are going to music bank hong kong. JYP asked me what you girls want to perform." manager replied.

"Any suggestion girls" their leader asked.

"I wanna perform What is love we haven't sing it in a long time" Chaeyoung said.

"How about TT?" Sana suggested.

"How many song can we perform oppa ? " Jeongyeon asked.

"You guys have 20 minutes included the greetings" manager replied.

"Well we should sing TT + What is Love + Dance the night away and Yes or Yes ? is that ok guys ?" JIhyo said to everyone.

" Yes " everyone replied.

" Well oppa that settle then . Anything else? " jihyo asked.

" I need Dahyun, Momo , Mina and Chaeyoung to come with me to JYP Building " Manager said.

" Why oppa ? Did we did something wrong? " ask dahyun.

" No, but JYP want to see you four." Manager replied.

"Ok oppa, alright everyone can go back to what you guys doing before except the four" jihyo said.

" Go get ready and I will meet you guys in the car in 10 minutes" manager said to the four girls.

"Ok oppa " replied by four.

The girls went back what they werre doing before while Dahmo and Michaeng are getting ready to go. The leader was curious on why JYP is calling four of them. Everyone seems to be curious so they ask the four if they did something wrong.

"Did any of you did something to be called by JYP at this hour? " ask by the leader.

"No unnie and we are always together so if we do something dumb or stupid you would have seen it." Dahyun told to their leader.

"Well jihyo ah , dahyun has a point. It is probably nothing " Sana said.

" Dahyun ah , please get ready soon. Oppa is waiting for us" Momo said.

" Gotta go dress up guys. I'll let you guys know after the meeting" dahyun said.

" We are going now unnies " said chaeyoung . 

The girls went say their goodbyes to their other member. While the four went to JYP building to meet up with their PD the other girls went to their own thing. Jeongyeon went to the bedroom to build the lego's that she got from the fan. Tzuyu was getting ready for the bed as she was tired. Nayeon was doing v-live along with Sana in the living room. Jihyo was in the living room watching her K-drama. 

JYP BUILDING

"Why do you think why PD-nim called us?" Mina ask.

"Maybe because of new project or collaboration" say chaeyoung.

"I guess we will find out in about minute" dahyun said.

The girls enter the office of JYP . 

"Hi girls, I guess your wondering why I called you four" JYP said.

"Yes pd-nim" Momo said.

"The music bank producer came today and ask me if you guys would like to perform special stage and I called you four to perform the special stage" JYP replied.

"What is the song pd-nim" Chaeyoung ask.

"You girls are performing Move by Teaemin" said by JYP.

"Are you sure pd-nim that I was the right one for this song to dance and to sing too?" ask dahyun with shocked face.

"Dahyun ah , your lower voice is best suited with this song and I believe you can dance this song . It might be complicated dance but you have improved so much out of everyone. I can say that you are becoming one of the lead dancer on the group. You gotta be confident to yourself" JYP said.

"Thanks pd-nim for believing with me" dahyun said.

"Remember without you twice would not be the same. You are one of the most important in the group and I know the others would agree." JYP said.

"When do we start practicing pd-nim" ask by mina.

"You guys are practicing tomorrow afternoon. You guys can sleep in tomorrow. I know it was supposed to be your day off tomorrow so you four would be only practicing for 3 hours and I believe you guys can finished the choreography by then." JYP replied.

"OK pd-nim" said chaeyoung.

"You four are dismissed . Take care and please be careful on the way home kids." JYP told them.

"Have a good night pd-nim*Bow*" said the four.

The four exited the office. Momo ask the other 3 if they want to get some snacks on the way home. Mina agreed and she told momo she wants some ramen and jjajangmyeon. The maknae agreed to so they ask their manager if they can go to restaurant to get some food for everyone. once they got their food their manager drove them home .

BACK IN THE DORM

"We are home unnie's and Tzuyu ah " Dahyun yelled.

"Hi dahyun ah , and welcome back kids" Nayeon said as she was at the living room watching her favorite drama.

"Where is the others unnie" Chaeyoung ask.

"In the room chae , why ? " Nayeon ask back.

"We got some food . Mina unnie has it" Dahyun said.

"Chaeyoung ah called the others in their bedroom" said Nayeon.

"Yes unnie" chaeyoung said as she went to open the room one by one and called the members.

All the girls gather up in the living room and form a circle around the food. 

"So why did you get called by pd-nim today??" their leader ask the four.

"We have a special stage at music bank" Mina said.

"What is it?" Jeongyeon asked out of curiosity.

"We are going to perform move by taemin sunbae" Chaeyoung replied.

"Dahyun finally going to be y *smirking*" Jeongyeon tease.

"hahahahahaha" the girls laugh at jeongyeon statement.

"You never know dahyun might become y because of this cover" Momo said. As soon momo said those words her members look at her weird.

"What?"Momo ask.

"Nothing , just eat your food before I steal it" Nayeon said.

The girls eat their dinner while chatting and watching k-drama. After the girls finished eating one by one started going to their own room to catch some rest and sleep. Everyone seems to be getting comfortable and dozing off in their bed . But there is one person in School Meal Club room who is wide awake. Dahyun was still wide awake as she was thinking about the special stage. She is worried that she would not be able to deliver the dance perfectly as she was not very good at being y. She did not want to dissappoint the fans and the other member. All she can do is be cute and chill. After about half an hour laying in the bed dahyun decided to go to living room and watch movie to make herself tired and fall asleep. 

Dahyun carefuly got out of the room without making a lot of noise as their youngest member tzuyu was a light sleeper. She did not want to wake up the younger one who is been tired lately as she was been up lately because of missing her parents who is in taiwan. As she was getting close to the living room she notice that the tv was on and that someone was in the couch . She try to see who was the person but she does not have her contacts or glasses on so she end up squinting her eyes. In the couch she saw her beloved unnie who she has a crush on for a long time now. That person is Momo.

MOMO, the first time she saw momo was in the training room when she accidentaly see her practicing for a trainee showcase. She was not supposed to see her as she was not supposed to be in the building but that day JYP nim has called her for something. Dahyun and Momo was not close to each other as they do not know each other that well. They only become close when they become a group called twice when they both selected through the show called sixteen. Momo was elimated in the 3rd round but JYP decided to bring her back. Dahyun was happy that momo was bring back as she was one of the hard working trainee out there. It breaks her heart as she was eliminated. 

At first they are barely making a connection as they seem akward. She is more close to Sana and Mina in J-line. But after spending more time together they become really close that a lof of fans and member notice how they become so close. Little interaction between the two drive the fans because everytime the two make some contact they are really close to each other. They are literally almost kissing.

"Oh, dahyun ah why are you still awake? it is late and usually your sleeping already" said momo who is laying down the couch.

"I couldn't sleep at all unnie. why are you here unnie" dahyun said and ask the same question.

"I was catching up on my show. plus I am not tired yet and I did not want to bother jeongyeon as she was tired and want to sleep already" Momo replied.

"I'll go for a walk then if you are catching up on your drama" said dahyun. She was about to turn around and grab her jacket that was hanging by the chair on the kitchen when momo said " No dahyun ah , it is late . It is dangerous outside and we can get in trouble if the paparazzi follow you around".

'Anything is bpthering you dahyun ah" momo ask the younger girl.

*sigh*" I am worried about the performance unnie" said dahyun .

"come on sit down with me" said momo. Dahyun had no choice but to sit with momo and explain what is botheering her. "Why are you worried about the special stage? You be ok."

"But I am not really good at dancing y you know. and unnie I can't sing to save my life" dahyun replied with dissappointed.

"Don't be too hard on yourself dahyun ah. You can do anything you put your mind into. As a dancer I can see you improved every comeback. You are good enough dahyun ah. You can be lead dancer if I will be honest with you." momo replied while looking at the younger girl who is already have her head lower and avoiding her looks.

"I just did not want to ruin the performance. Mina unnie and Chaeyoung is suits the best for this concept and don't even start with you. The 3 of unnie are suits in this concept. I don't want to dissappoint our fans and our lovely onces." said dahyun.

"You are fit in this concept. Why do you think pd-nim pick you. Plus when you perform this song your low voice would shocked everyone including pd-nim."Momo said.

"are you sure?" dahyun ask .

"Yes I am sure dahyun ah. Come cuddle with me and forget about the performance that we have to do it in like 3 weeks. Let's just enjoy our little break ." Momo said.

"Ok unnie. Thank you for everything unnie. thank you for listening to my problem and being there for me no matter what" said dahyun.

Dahyun lay with momo on the couch. As soon she starts laying on top of momo , dahyun suddenly feel sleepy. Momo can sense that dahyun is tired so she start to comb her hair to sooth her. They said their goodnights as dahyun was about to go to la la land. But before dahyun close her eyes to sleep she said some thing to make her suprised.

"Good night unnie . I love you so much" Said dahyun and fell asleep on top of momo.

Momo was shocked at first but after a few seconds instead of being shocked momo just smiled. "Good night dahyun ah. I love you too" said momo who hold dahyun tight who is in her embrace. After about an hour momo finally sleep. 

The morning comes and the two was still asleep in the couch. All the members already woke up and when they went to the living room they see the two cuddling.

"Aw they are so cute" said sana.

"dahyun is such a fluffy cutie" said mina who has gummy smile.

"Can't believe my roomate ditch me for a tofu" jeongyeon said while chuckling.

Nayeon and jeongyeon start arguing loud but before they can disturb the two who is sleeping the couch jihyo has stop them fighting. "Nayeon and jeongyeon unnie please be queit and let the two sleep in. 

The 97 liners went to the kitchen to start cooking while 2yeon plus the maknae went to the big room to talk and play games. Sana decided to join mina and jihyo in the kitchen.