Dubchaeng - Baby Cub

Twice One Shot Dahyun Focus

JYP HIGH

Today is the first day of Korean high school for dahyun who was transfer from Australia.

FLASHBACK

Dahyun was a korean. She was born at Seongnam South Korea but her family moved to Australia when she was just 2 years old. They moved to Australia because of her dad jobs. Now that she is in sophomore high school her parents decided to move back to korea as their business is booming. Her father finally be able to open up a restaurant all over the world. Her family business are quickly growing. Her mom misses her family and they want the two kim's to learn how to speak in korean fluently and learned where they came from. 

At first Dahyun was not happy to move back but she realize that her parents sacrifice a lot of things just to have a life that she's having right now. In the end she agree with the move. She is excited to meet her cousins and ofcourse she has miss her grandparents. The Kim's Family boarded in their private plane that week and moved to korea. 

Her parents decided to enroll her to one of the best high school in the korea. They make sure to pick a high school where they don't discriminate gay and no bullies. They know how korea has been very conservative. They don't want dahyun to experience hate and they don't want her to get hurt. Dahyun was the baby in their family. Her father and her brother is very protective of her. They love her with all their heart. Dahyun came out of her parents when she was 15 years old which is last year . Dahyun was afraid but her parents told her they love her no matter what because she is still the same dahyun they bring to the world and nothing can changed that.

END OF FLASHBACK

Dahyun was nervous for her first day as she was not very fluent in korean. She is afraid to make a mistake or embarrased herself in front of the class. After her driver drop her off in front of the campus the crowd form around the entrance. The students are very curious of her as no one has seen her before and the fact that she came out of a limousine means she is a rich girl. The students start talking as the driver open the door for her. Dahyun has step out of the car and the first thing that students said is "Wow, She is really pretty . I wonder where she from " "She looks hot " but dahyun just ignore it . Dahyun went to the front office to figure it out her classes. 

Dahyun has reach the front office but she does not know who talk to as she was confuse about the whole stracture of the building. Dahyun was walking backwards as she was trying to look for the main office when suddenly she bump into someone accidentally.

"Can I help you today?"Said the girl who she accidentanlly bump. The mysterious spoke in korean. Dahyun was flustered as she only know basic.

"Uh.. Im sorry . I was looking for the main office" dahyun replied with broken korean.

"Do you not know how to speak korean" said the mysterious girl in english.

"Yes, I am sorry about that. By the way my name is Kim Dahyun and I am 16 years old. Today is my first day and I seems can not find  the main office"replied by dahyun.

"My name is Mina" said mina who offer her hand for a handshake. " If you are a little lost a can help you find the main office and I can show the classes" offer mina.

"That would be great mina unnie" said dahyun.

"Come on we should get your schedule and then I will introduce you to my friends." mina said.

Both dahyun and mina start walking towards the main office where mina was leading the way. The two girls slowly start getting to know each other as they talk in small conversation. The two did not notice how they reach the main office but one of the teacher called dahyun as she was expecting her for today.

"Are you kim Dahyun" the middle age lady ask.

"Yes mam" said dahyun who bow to middle age woman.

"Call me Mrs.Lee. Mr. Park is expecting you to his office. Oh hello mina-san"said mrs.lee.

"Thank you mrs.lee, but I don't know his office" said dahyun.

"Mina can you show dahyun where Mr.Park office" said mrs.lee.

"Yes, mrs.lee. Come on dahyun ah" Mina said as she start dragging dahyun towards the office. "I'll be waiting on you here by the bench." Said mina . Dahyun nodded her head .

Dahyun knock on the door to let Mr. Park . As the door a girl went out of the door about the same age as her . The girl smile at her and she heard mina called the girl jihyo. Dahyun enter the office and there she see a old man looking at the papers.

'Hi, you must be dahyun" JYP said.

"Hello, and yes I am dahyun. I am here to get my schedule." said dahyun.

"That is right. I've been waiting for you. You be in the class with my daugther and another 8 girls."JYP said.

"Only 9 in the class?" said dahyun who is confuse by amount of students in the class.

"I take a look of your grades and you qualify to be in the private class which is one of best class in the school. You are going to be put in the class where everyone is about your age. There are 2 other people who is the same age as you. There are 6 people older than you. My daughter jihyo would take you to the class so theres no need for the schedule. Just meet her outside" JYP replied.

"Thank you very much and I'll be going now" dahyun said as she went out of his office. There by the bench she saw mina and must be jihyo the daughter of the owner.

"Hi, I am jihyo and I am going to be taking you around the campus today." jihyo said.

'Hi jihyo unnie, My name is Kim Dahyun and I am from Seongam." dahyum replied.

"Well let's go meet everyone in the cafeteria." jihyo said

"Who?" ask dahyun. "We were going to meet the rest of the crew dahyun ah" said mina.

"Oh ok" dahyun said sofly. "By the way can you tell them I don't really speak fluent korean as well" dahyun said to mina .

"Yeah" mina said and gave dahyun a reasuring smile.

Dahyun, Jihyo and Mina went to the cafeteria jihyo was leading the group. Dahyun can't help but to be nervous as they are nearing the cafeteria. In no time the trio reach the cafeteria . Jihyo went ahead of dahyun and mina as she spotted their table right in the middle. Dahyun saw that there was 6 girls sitting arounf the table. One of the girl caught her eye. She was looking at small girl who looks like a little cub. Dahyun find her cute. She can't help but stare at the girl . She find her pretty if she be honest with herself. For some reason dahyun's heart skip a bit as she looking at the girl. The girl was her type cute but beautiful as well. Her thoughts was interrupted when they reach the table.

"Hey guys, this is Kim Dahyun the new student in our school" Jihyo introduce dahyun to everyone.

"Hi dahyun ah, My name is Im nayeon and I am the oldest out of everyone and Im rank 1" said nayeon with no shame.

"Yah!! nayeon unnie you are rank 9" said the blond hair girl. "Oh by the way my name is Yoo jeongyeon the second oldest in the group" 

"My name is Hirai Momo and you can call me momoring" said the girl who has short black hair and wearing a glasses.

"I am Sana Minatozaki and you can call me Sana" said sana with flirty tone.

"Stop flirting sana unnie. Hi my name is Son Chaeyoung" said chaeyoung who gave a big smile to dahyun * Oh my god her dimples are so cute* dahyun's thought.

"Lastly my name is Chou Tzuyu and I am from Taiwan" Said the tall girl.

"Nice to meet you all . I hope you take care of me" Said dahyun and bow to everyone.

"So guys dahyun is not fluent in korean yet so please help her out as much as you can" said jihyo while looking at everyone.

"So where you from dahyun ah" ask chaeyoung .

"I was born here in korea in Seongnam but my family moved to Australia when I was little that is why my korean is " said dahyun.

"That is cool. What kind of langauge you speak?" chaeyoung ask.

"I speak English,Japanese,Chinese and a little bit of Korean." said dahyun while looking at chaeyoung.

"Wow, that is cool . I can only speak a little of english and ofcourse korean" said Chaeyoung.

Dahyun was looking at the girls and she notice that some of the girls looks like something or someone. She was trying so hard to remember what is it and finally said "You look like a little cub " pointing at chaeyoung. The girls burst out of laughing. "Tzuyu look like yoda from star wars , Sana unnie look like shiba inu , Momo unnie look like racoon , jihyo unnie look like thomas , nayeon unnie look like bunny and mina unnie walk like a penguin " the girls start laughing really hard. 

"Oh my god , dahyun ah you are so funny " said jeongyeon who's on the floor laughing like a crazy.

"Why you did not say anything at jeongyeon unnie" said cub with a pout.

"Well jeongyeon run like a ostrich . I saw her this morning running like a ostrich" said dahyun with a smile.

The girls has laugh again. " I like you dahyun ah. You are very funny" said jihyo.

"welcome to the group" said the yoda in the group.

"Thank you yoda" replied by dahyun who has smile on her face.

The bell rang as jihyo was about to say something. The girls decided that they should get to the class as the bell ring already. Being one of the oldest in the group nayeon has told the girls that they should head to the class. The girls start walking to the class. Nayeon , Jeongyeon and Jihyo was leading the group followed by J-line and Tzuyu while chaeyoung and dahyun was at back falling behind the girl talking.

"So dahyun ah, what is your hobbies?" chaeyoung ask.

"Well I play piano a lot and love playing sports to relieve stress when it comes to school." dahyun replied.

"Cool" chaeyoung smiled at dahyun. *Her smile is so beautiful and her dimples is so cute* 

"What about you ?" dahyun ask. 

"Well I love writing songs and drawing" chaeyoung said.

As the girl was nearing to the class both girls stop talking to meet the teacher. Dahyun head to the front where the teacher was standing looking at the lecture while the rest of the girls took their respected seats. 

As you may know already we have a new students from Australia. She will be joining our class for the rest of the year. Her name is Kim Dahyun and I want all of you to treat dahyun well. Dahyun you may sit beside chaeyoung. I want all of you to take it easy today as we have new student and use this time to get to know our new student.

As the weeks went by the 9 girls become close. Dahyun has been really close with Tzuyu and Chaeyoung as they have the same classes together. The girls notice that Chaeyoung might have develop crush on Dahyun. Jeongyeon find it adorable and cute how Chaeyoung seems to have a panic gay everytime the tofu approach her or just get close to her all Jeongyeon can do is watch them and not to force Chaeyoung on confessing as they want her to be able to do it by herself without meddling about how she feels.

Chaeyoung: Jihyo unnie can we talk in private ?

Jihyo : Yes Chaengyoung ah . Anything is bothering you ? *worried jihyo ask the cub*

The girls was seating down togethet in a cafeteria and all of them look at the cub as they are as well worried most of it is curious. Chaeyoung has ignore the worried look that her unnies is giving her. She smiled at them that is enough for her unnie not to worried about anything.

Chaeyoung and Jihyo stand up went to a private room to talk leaving the others in cafeteria.

"Jihyo unnie, I think I like girls" the cub said who is stressing out .

"Chaeyoung ah , there is nothing is wrong liking someone who is not a guy. It is not a sin to love someone who is making you happy. Do not stress about it." Jihyo said as she hold Chaeyoung in her arm as she started to shake and have a breakdown.

"Are you sure. Do you think the girls will still love me if they found out I like girls. Do you think mom and dad will accept it? Do you- " Chaeyoung said who is now is having a full break down.

"Chaeng ofcourse the girls will still love you no matter what. Sana and Momo is the biggest snake and gay in our group if you haven't notice it. Im sure auntie and uncle will accept you . You do not have to worry about it. I and We still love you no matter what. " Jihyo replied while she is trying to calm down the cub who just come out to her right now. She is proud of Chaeyoung .

After a while Chaeyoung has a finally has calm down. Jihyo started teasing her about her crush on a certain tofu . Chaeyoung face was turning red as the teasing continue. That day Chaeyoung went to talk to her parents. She was afraid but she got nothing to worry about when all they want is for her to not changed and be herself. They love her as much as they love her before. Her Dad told her that their love would not change no matter what happened. While her mom knew it all along but want chaeyoung to come out when she is comfortable. She is happy that her parents accept her as well her brother. 

After a month or so the group notice that their little cub seems to be enjoying the company of a little tofu . They seems to be closer than before. They notice that cub is slowly falling for the girl. Chaeyoung was not really good at hiding her feelings . It was obvious that even Momo who is slow find out as well.

The thing is that no one knows is that Dahyun has fallen for Chaeyoung as well. The tofu has been really good at hiding her feelings for the cub. Day by day the tofu has fallen for the cub cuteness and her kind attitude. One day Dahyun finally decided that she will finally confess to Chaeyoung. After thinking for a long time she is finally confessing to the cub..

The next day Dahyun has ask Chaeyoung to meet her in the park close to the University.

Chaeyoung POV

Why does she wants to meet me this morning ? Did I did something wrong ? OHMG!!! Why I am so nervous ?.. 

END of Chaeyoung POV

"Chaeyoung ah " Dahyun called at the cub who is trying to look for her.

"Dahyun unnnie, so why do you wanna meet here ? " The cub ask the tofu .

"You see.. uh ... ahmm " Dahyun can't seem to say a word to the cub as the nervousness is taking over.

"Unnie are you ok ?" ask the cub who is worried now as she notice that dahyun seems to be stressed out.

"I am ok Chaeyoung ah" *Paused* " I like you chaeyoung ah " Dahyun said who was embarrassed. 

"Uniiee..." Said Chaeyoung. The cub can't said anything from the shock. She was not expecting her to confess at all.

"It is ok if you don't like me back at all. I understand" replied by dahyun who is about to cry as she thinks the cub was about to reject her.

The cub saw dahyun who is in almost tears. So she quickly grab her and hug her and said " Unnie I like you infact I love you. Since the day I met you I knew you be important to me."

Dahyun finally look up to Chaeyoung and smile at her . "Really ? I am not dreaming right?" She still can't believe that Chaeyoung like her back.

"Yes unnie. I like you. " Chaeyoung said to Dahyun and pinch her cheeks.

"YAH!!" Dahyun complaint.

"Sorry unnie . You look cute right now and I can't help but pinch your cheeks." replied by the cub. 

Suddenly their eyes met . The world seems to stop as their heart beats go faster. The next thing they know is that their face slowly inch to one another is like they have no control over it.

It is not like they are complaining though because they know what is going to be the ending. Finally their lips connected both of them close their eyes as they felt electricity run to their body. The kiss was soft it was not rough or in hurry. It was soft and slow.

After about a minute they pulled away as their running out of breath. Forhead is still connected with a smile in their lips. 

"I love you" whispered by Dahyun.

"I love you too" Chaeyoung replied back then connected her lips again.

 

Author Notes: Sorry guys for the late upgrade . I was so busy with School and Finally graduated. I've been traveling as well to see twice all around the world for their world tour. Philippines Concert was awesome . I had fun and definitely one of the loudest and passionate crowd so far.