Mihyun- proposal

Twice One Shot Dahyun Focus

Dahyun took a deep breath, pacing back and forth. "I don't think I can do this, Chaeyoung," she said.

Chaeyoung sighed. "Dahyun unnie, you'll be fine. She's going to love it."

"Do you think is it too early to ask her to marry me? We've been together only for 2 years." she asked her bestfriend.

"Unnie, chill out. It's not too soon. Jeongyeon and Nayeon unnie's got engaged after a year of dating, and have you forgotten that Tzuyu proposed to me and we weren't even dating?" Dahyun just chuckled while remebering the day the youngest of the group proposes to her bestfriend.

Dahyun stoppped pacing for a second and turned to her bestfriend. " Well yeah, but-"

Chaeyoung cut her off. "No buts, You're gonna do this exactly how we planned it. Got it?"

"I'm sorry, I am just so nervous. She is like one of the most important person in my life and I don't want to ruin by asking her to marry me and she is not even ready yet to be in that stage you know what I mean right.?" 

"I know unnie but don't worry about it. She will love it. I know that she will." Chaeyoung said on the phone.

Dahyun nodded and took another deep breath. She looked at her watch.. panic start to settle in..." Crap she's going to be home soon." she said as she start pacing back and forth again.

Chaeyoung just smiled knowing her bestfriend in nervous again and just want everything to be perfect for the person she loves. "Good luck unnie. Let me know what happens, okay?"

Finally Dahyun relaxes as she smiled on the phone and Chaeyoung bid her goodbye and left.

",how I am going to do this. " Dahyun mumbled to one but herself."

Her phone began to ring at the moment she lunged for her phone on the sofa that she threw not even a few minutes before hitting the answer. " Hello?"

Mina's voice came through , and Dahyun began internally panicking again. "Hey baby. I'm on my way home. I'll be there in about 15 minutes."

Dahyun gulped. "Alright.I'll see you soon. I love you and be careful on the way home."

"I love you too my dork." Mina answered. Earning a goofy smile from Dahyun and hung up the call. "Ohhhhhh boy"

She sat on the couch , pulling out the small velvet black box where a piece of jewelry would determine their future together. "..baby..I sure hope you say yes..." she whispered to herself.

After 10 minutes, the sound of a car pulling into the driveway snapped Dahyun out of her thoughts. She hopped up and ran to the window, pulling the curtain back just enough to see Mina getting out her car.

Dahyun ran to the couch and plopped down, putting the small black box back in her pocket.The front door opened and Mina walked in with ahuge smile on her face.

"Hey baby, what's got you so cheery?" Dahyun asked casually.

"I get to be with you," Mina said sweetly and sat down beside the pale girl. 

"You're with me every day though." she said.

Mina shrugged. "I missed you. Is that so bad?"

Dahyun smiled. "No, it's not. Come here."

Mina scooted closer and Dahyun wrapped an arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer.

"Dahyun?"

"Yeah?"

Mina looked up at Dahyun with a small smile. " I love you ." She whispered.

Dahyun's heart melted. That was all she needed to boost her confindence.

Dahyun turned to completely face MIna and grabbed both her hands. "I love you too, baby. I love you so ing much. for years I've loved you. Sure, I didn't fall in love with you the moment I saw you. It took time, but still eventually I fell and once I fell oh boy I fell hard that I'd do anything for you. Baby, I am so completely in love with you. Not a single word in any existing language could possibly describe how much I love you. You have my heart. I am so ing in love with you that I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Dahyun slowly got off the couch and onto one knee. She pulled out the box and Mina eye's widened and she gasped. "I could have probably figured out a better way to do this but knowing you. Simple arrangement is better." Dahyun opened the small black box to reveal an extremely expensive-looking diamond ring. "I love you , Mina Myoui . Will You Marry Me?"

Mina stared at Dahyun , tear b her eyes. After 30 seconds, Dahyun spoked again.

"Your silence is freaking me out baby.."

"Yes..." Mina whispered.

"Yes?"

"Yes. Yes Dahyun, yes." Mina shouted and launched herself forward onto Dahyun.

Dahyun tubled back as Mina attack her with a bunch of kisses on her face, saying "yes" between each kisses.

"Really?" Dahyun asked once Mina stopped attacking her with kisses.

Mina smiled widelyand a tear rolled down on her cheeks. "Yes, Dahyun. Ofcourse I'll marry you." she said.

Dahyun burst into tears, feeling an overwhelming sense of happiness as Mina pulled her in for a hug.

"I was ing terrified you'd say no, " Dahyun mumbled into Mina shoulder." 

"I would be a ing idiot to say no, Dahyun ah, I love you. " Mina said.

Dahyun pulled away slightly to look into Mina's eyes. "I love you too baby. So much." 

End.

Hi, everyone this is a short cute proposal story. I hope you guys like it. I will update a longer stories soon. Any Dahyun pair request is open now.