Dayeon- Don't call me cute

Twice One Shot Dahyun Focus

Nayeon had been in her apartment for thirteen days straight. Not leaving for any reason.

She'd barely seen the sunlight.

She'd been binge watching Netflix and ordering take out. Ofcourse ignoring the world.

You she been dumped by her boyfriend so she has a reason to ignore the world and be sad and sulk.

But her bestfriend Jihyo and Jeongyeon think that she needs to get over her ex so they busted inside almost tearing the door apart. They drag her from her bedroom to the living room.

"Jeongyeon ah let me go!!!."Nayeon yelled as Jeongyeon flung her over her shoulder while Jihyo was following behind the chaos. Finally Jeongyeon place her not so gently in the kitchen. Nayeon scowled at her bestfriends, folding her arms with a huff when Jihyo blocked the door.

"I've already let you go." Jeongyeon said with a grin on her face.

"Shut up ! Now move Jihyo ah." Nayeon snapped. Jeongyeon and Jihyo raised their eyebrows, grin not fading at all. They are not scared of Nayeon at all. The bunny couldn't hurt them even if she wants too. 

"No, you need to at the very least leave your bedroom for more than ten minutes." Jihyo said. Nayeon huffed and tapped her foot.

"I don't want too."

"I am not taking no for an answer. You have to get out of the bedroom at some point. You got broken up with and it but it is not the end of the world." Jihyo said slowly. "We all been there but its been two weeks you need to move on like he did." Jeongyeon added.

"So?." Nayeon sighed. Jeongyeon rolled her eyes at the older one.

"Don't give him the satisfaction about this whole breaking up. Get dressed it is a good day the sun is out. Come meet us in the park in an hour." Jeongyeon said.

"But I don't wanna." Nayeon whined. Jeongyeon and Jihyo spun on their heels and headed for the door.

"That is not a request Nabong, I will drag you there if I have too." Jihyo called over her shoulder before pulling the door shut behind her.

Nayeon sighed and look around the apartment and she decided to get ready before Jeongyeon and Jihyo drag her up out of the house.

"I can't believe you made me do this." Tzuyu grumbled. Jihyo laughed as tzuyu swatted at yet another flying thing around her.

"Aw come on babe, it's not that bad." Jihyo snickered. Tzuyu glared at her and Jihyo just smiled sheepishly at her.

"It is that bad." Tzuyu muttered. "Tzuyu ah trust me it is not that bad. Your girlfriend is just making fun of you." Jeongyeon said trying to ease the worry of the younger girl.

"Hey, Nabong!." Jihyo called out as she spotted the what can only be described as depressed looking girl walking towards them.

"Hi guys." Nayeon said to them as she sat quietly next to them.

"Ah, I thought you died haven't seen you in 2 weeks." Tzuyu said jokingly. Savage maknae at it again. "Although Jihyo may be soon if she won't stop laughing at me." Tzuyu glared at Jihyo.

"I did not do anything." Jihyo replied to the younger girl.

"Nature ." Tzuyu groaned. Nayeon smiled as she watched her friends complained and joke around.

As much as she hated to admit it. It was actually a super nice day. Super hot, the sun is out and loud? Nayeon glanced over and saw a small protest like thing just on the other side of the path running through the park. Or was it speech?. Whatever it is but it sounds like about saving the planet or some .

Nayeon shook her head and sipped on the water bottle that Jihyo handed to her. Always the mother of the group . Even though Nayeon herself is older than Jihyo and Jeongyeon those two always take care of her and Tzuyu.

After an hour later and Nayeon is actually having fun now. She'd forgotten why she'd spend the last two weeks in solitary confinement.

Now that she empty her water bottles out Neyeon become boring so she decided to have fun by throwing the bottle at Jeongyeon face. The girl was furious for a second but when she saw how Nayeon was laughing she forgotten being mad at her. Nayeon decided that she should pick up the water bottles and she decided to head for the bins over the other side of the part. Just to past the protesting thing.

The protester had become louder and rowdier the closer she got. Nayeonshook her head and pushed past the cheering people to reach the bins.

Nayeon wasn't even paying attention when she threw her water bottles away. She was too busy checking her instagram.

"HEY!." Nayeon head snapped up when a voice sounded in fornt of her.

"Yes?." Nayeon squecked.

"Did you just throw that into the organic waster?." The girl asked.

"Uhhh,." Nayeon turned her head to look at the bins and for the love of her life she couldn't remember where she threw it.

"You did. I just watched you throw it in there." the girl folded her arms with a scowl. Nayeon just looked at her and smiled sheepishly.

"My bad?" Nayeon said slowly. The girl huffed.

"Can you not see what is this protest id for? recycling. I'm holdng speech about it and you're just over here undermining my entire speech! In fact you're prime example why people should be listening to me. This is important. If you just took a few minutes to google this you'd see why-"

"You're cute when you you're angry." Nayeon said with an amused smile.The girl could practically be steaming from her ears which Nayeon find it cute and adorable.

"I am NOT CUTE WHEN I'M ANGRY, we all gotta live in this planet douchebag." The girl snapped.

Nayeon spun on her heel, reached down the bin of organic waste took her water bottle. She smiled at the girl then placed it on the recycle bin a tad more agressive than necessary that she was supposed too.

"We good?." Nayeon asked. The girl blinked at her and opened before snapping it shut.

"Thank you." The girl said decisively.

"If you are done yelling at me, you should let me take you for a coffee." Nayeon said with a smile. The girl's cheeks flushed slightly.

"Uhhhh.."

"As an apology, for getting you riled up by accident." Nayeon explained.

"Um."

"If you want." Nayeon said quietly. The pale girl nodded and smiled softly. Nayeon find the girl so cute with the smile she just gave her.

"I'm Nayeon by the way."

"Oh right." The pale girl ran her hand through her hair and grinned. "I'm Dahyun."

"So, later today? After your speech ofcourse." Nayeon suggested.

"I'd be down for that." Dahyun said with a smile. Nayeon pointed over Jihyo who now seemed to apologizing to Tzuyu for dragging her outside.

"Whenever you're ready. I'm just over there with those weirdos." Nayeon laughed. Dahyun chuckled and nodded.

"Tzuyu is a good friend of mine" Dahyun said. Nayeon grinned.

"Oh, I did not know that." Nayeon said.

"Yeah, we go the same school for years but I haven't seen her in a while because I went to different college out of country. I just got back 2 weeks ago to support my bestfriend Chaeyoung about this protest. plus I love nature." Dahyun said with a smile in her face.

"That is so cool . I'll let Tzuyu know that you are back. So I'll see you later." Nayeon said. Dahyun nodded as the crowd and her bestfriend start pulling her back.

"LATER!!!"

Nayeon laughed as the crowd claimed Dahyun and she walked back to her friends.

"what took you so long Nabongs? You fall in or something?" Jeongyeon teased. Nayeon snorted and shook her head. She sat down next to tzuyu and grinned.

"Tzuyu your friend Dahyun is back."Nayeon said to her.

"Really!!!. I missed that tofu so much. Did she said something else?" Tzuyu asked.

"Nothing but you will see her around a lot. I just score a date." Nayeon said with a wide smile. Her friends looked at her in suprise.

"Well damn. Nabongs got game." Jeongyeon said, high fiving Nayeon.

"See, you should thank us for dragging your to go outside. You got a date with a hottie who played softball, ran track , plays piano and guitar and who is smart who knows hot sing , dance and rap. She is a whole pack." Jihyo and Tzuyu said.

"Thank you gayss." Nayeon replied with a laugh.

"She even have six packs." Tzuyu said.

*Blushes* "Really?" Nayeon ask curiously.

"Yep."

"Nabongs stop drooling and plan your date already." Jeongyeon said.

Tzuyu and Jihyo laughed at Nayeon.

"hahahahaha" 

"You are such dirty minded unnie. Such a granma." savage Tzuyu is at it again.

"YahHH. I am not ." Nayeon yelled.

-----------

Author notes:

Finally a Dayeon One shot. Datzu will be next. I try to upload it by tonight if I can . Datzu - Cold Water then Dahyo - Akward then Dajeong- All Night.

After those 3 ships you guys can request a ship of Dahyun in Twice only.