At The End Of The Day

Our Time

June 18th, 2018. 7:45 AM.

 

Today was the day. Jihyo is officially going into practice today. It was really it.

 

“Bye, Dubu!” Jihyo said, kissing her girlfriend. “I'll see you soon!”

 

“Go get 'em, tiger!” Dahyun waved bye, and she watched as Jihyo left the house.

 

------------------------------

 

FRIENDIES!

 

Dahyun: Jihyo's going into practice!

 

Nayeon: Slay them, queen!

 

Jihyo: thank you, everyone, I'll do my best!

 

Wonpil: MV filming today

 

Seulgi: pili you really did screw your band over lol

 

Wonpil: ik ;-;

 

Wonpil: but, this comeback will be successful!

 

Mina: that's the spirit.

 

------------------------------

 

8:15 AM.

 

Nayeon was already bored to death, so she once again went active on her website. Like last time, multiple requests poured in under a minute.

 

“People really like me...”

 

Nayeon proceeded to scroll through the requests.

 

“Wedding...”

 

Pass.

 

“Nu-... really Jangmi?”

 

Pass.

 

“Beautiful scenery at a garden photoshoot, by LY.” Nayeon sighed. “Lemme guess, Lee Yeojin?”

 

------------------------------

 

8:43 AM.

 

Correct.

 

“Bunny! Thank you for accepting my request!” Yeojin said.

 

Yeojin was standing in front of an entrance to a big and beautiful garden. Nayeon had brought her camera and was dressed appropriately, ready to go.

 

“Nice to meet you, I'm Im Nayeon.” The bunny girl greeted.

 

“Ah... being professional? I'm... Lee Yeojin..?” The ex replied, confused.

 

“I'm just messing with you.”

 

“Oohhh...”

 

“Yeojin, just to make it clear: This is NOT a date.”

 

“I'm getting really sick of this , Nayeon.”

 

The bunny girl was taken aback. “Excuse me?”

 

“I've gotten this treatment from Tzuyu, Dahyun, you!” Yeojin sighed. “How many times do I have to say it!? I. HAVE. A. GIRLFRIEND. I've moved on, Nayeon. I'm not interested in dating you again, I just want to be friends, because.. well... you're my favorite ex.”

 

Nayeon actually started to feel really bad. She didn't know about Dahyun, but she knew that Tzuyu was a bit hostile towards Yeojin a couple of times, and she's been too. If Yeojin wants to be just friends... then, she could work with that. She should've been working with that for a long time, anyways.

 

“I-I'm...” Nayeon barely choked out her words. What? Why is she like this? “I-I-I..”

 

“Oh no.” Yeojin knew what was going on, of course, she did. “H-Hey... take a deep breath, okay?”

 

The bunny girl took a deep breath. “I'm so sorry, Y-Yeojin..”

 

“It's okay. Just.. treat me better, please?”

 

“Y-Yes... I-I will..”

 

Guess she felt more than just “bad”. The bunny girl felt really guilty. She could see Yeojin was so hurt by how everyone has been treating her, and in a way... it reminded her of her with her parents. So... that must have been what triggered her almost panic attack.

 

Yeojin wiped away a tear from Nayeon's cheek with the sleeve of her jacket. “It's okay, Nayie.”

 

Great, so she was crying too. Nayeon sighed. “Thank you.”

 

The older girl looked at the garden. “Now, let's start with our photo shoot, shall we?”

 

The bunny girl smiled as she gripped her camera. “Gladly, Miss Lee.”

 

------------------------------

 

9:12 AM.

 

Jeongyeon lied there on her couch, scrolling through social media. Just basic boring stuff, not new or interesting.

 

Hey! I just wanted to check in!” A text from Chaeyoung popped in at the top of the screen. Immediately, Jeongyeon sat up.

 

------------------------------

 

CONVERSATION WITH: SON CHAEYOUNG

 

Chaeyoung: Hey! I just wanted to check in!

 

Jeongyeon: doing fine

 

Chaeyoung: some stuff went down rn at class

 

Chaeyoung: long story short, every single person is outside the school as it burns.

 

Jeongyeon: WHAT?

 

Chaeyoung: some kid was doing stupid crap with fire

 

Chaeyoung: and he basically like

 

Chaeyoung: set the classroom on fire

 

Chaeyoung: it spread really quickly too

 

Jeongyeon: are you and Tzuyu okay?

 

Chaeyoung: the first person I went for was Tzuyu :P

 

Chaeyoung: her and I are fine, but she's a little shaken up

 

Chaeyoung: she called Nayeon, so they're talking rn

 

Chaeyoung: Kyungmin's fine too, btw.

 

Jeongyeon: ok good

 

Jeongyeon: and the kid that started the fire?

 

Chaeyoung: a couple of teachers already apprehended him

 

Chaeyoung: cops and firemen are coming

 

Jeongyeon: is... school canceled?

 

Chaeyoung: might be lol

 

Chaeyoung: we'll see

 

Jeongyeon: ok.

 

------------------------------

 

9:37 AM.

 

Dahyun was just lying in bed, hugging the big teddy bear. Jihyo had been cuddling with it lately, so the younger girl was holding onto it to feel Jihyo's warmth. She missed her girlfriend so much, even though she had only been gone for two hours now. How the hell was she supposed to do this for the next month!?

 

She knew it was selfish, but a part of her wished Jihyo didn't have to do all this stuff. But... it's her dream. 13 years. 13 whole years.

 

There was a knock on the door, which pulled Dahyun out of her thoughts. Who was knocking? She got up from the bed (despite not really wanting to), and exited the room. Once she was at the front door, she opened it.

 

“Oh... hi Sana.” Dahyun greeted. “I wasn't expecting to see you here.”

 

“I figured you'd be lonely,” Sana said. “Mind if I come in?”

 

Dahyun stepped out of the way. “Come in.”

 

The older girl entered the house, sitting on the chair in front of the kitchen island. “As I was driving here, I was thinking about what we could do.”

 

“Do?” Dahyun asked.

 

“Have you gotten drunk before, Dahyun?” Minatozaki asked.

 

“Can't say I have..”

 

“Then let's go out and drink!”

 

“...I don't want to.”

 

“Then let's watch a movie?”

 

“I don't want to.”

 

“...Let's play a video game?”

 

“I don't want to.”

 

Sana sighed. “You miss her real bad, don't you?”

 

“I do,” Dahyun replied. “I just want to be in her arms again.”

 

“At the end of the day, Dubu, at the end of the day,” Minatozaki said. “Keep that in mind.”

 

At the end of the day... yeah, that's good. Dahyun could use this as a reminder to keep her head up during the day, since she knows that she'll be rewarded at the end of it, with Jihyo being there once more.

 

“So, do you want to do something, Dahyun?”

 

“...let's just stay in. W-We should watch a movie.”

 

“Glad you said that.”

 

The older girl exited the house, then after a minute, came back with a bag filled with snacks.

 

“Netflix?” Sana asked. “and chill?”

 

“Do you know what that means?” Dahyun replied, her tone a bit hostile. Maybe Sana didn't understand, but if she asked that question knowing what it meant...

 

“What?”

 

“Do you not know what netflix and chill means?”

 

“We... relax and watch netflix?”

 

“...hmm.”

 

“What?”

 

“Some people use it as “watch netflix at first, but then... do the dirty after putting a movie on.” The blonde informed.

 

“W-What the heck!?” Sana replied. “Sorry! That's so gross! Let's just watch netflix, okay?”

 

“Okay.”

 

------------------------------

 

10:01 AM.

 

School was canceled for the day, and probably for the next week. The fire had made a huge impact on the building, so they would need time to assess the damages and fix them. Chaeyoung's parents had already come, so did Nayeon.

 

The two girls couple already at home, but Tzuyu had been silent since Nayeon picked her up. The most the Taiwanese girl had done was allowed Nayeon to hold her in bed. The bunny girl didn't need her girlfriend to talk, so she just held her in silence.

 

------------------------------

 

10:09 AM.

 

Chaeyoung's parents had finally arrived home.

 

“Chaeyoung-sweetie, are you really sure you're okay?” Her mom asked.

 

“Yes, yes, I'm fine, really.” Chaeyoung replied. “I'm okay.”

 

“And Kyungmin?”

 

“He's fine, too. Look, it was bad, but it didn't affect me. I'm okay.”

 

“Okay..”

 

------------------------------

 

4:12 PM.

 

After watching a couple of movies with Dahyun, Sana had decided that it was now her time to leave.

 

“It was fun watching netflix with you, Dahyun,” Sana said. “But I have to leave now. Just remember, Jihyo will be here at the end of the day!”

 

“Yes, at the end of the day.” The blonde repeated.

 

------------------------------

 

9:38 PM.

 

Dahyun didn't even realize she fell asleep on the couch until she woke up in Jihyo's arms. She was snuggled up against the girl comfortably, having her head resting on the older girl's shoulder.

 

“Hey there, Dubu.” Jihyo smiled.

 

The blonde immediately hugged her girlfriend. “I missed you so much.”

 

“I missed you too.”

 

------------------------------

 

June 19th, 2018. 7:50 AM.

 

Jihyo left a bit later, but she was still gone, and Dahyun is now all alone. Once again, she went into her bedroom and snuggled with the teddy bear.

 

------------------------------

 

8:50 PM.

 

This time, Dahyun was awake for when Jihyo arrived, so she immediately greeted her girlfriend with hugs and kisses.

 

“I love you so much,” Dahyun said.

 

“I love you too, Dahyun,” Jihyo replied.

 

------------------------------

 

June 26th, 7:52 AM.

 

Days had gone by without Jihyo, and in every one of them, Dahyun missed her until she came back home. She knew she could text her, call her, but she didn't. She wouldn't want to disrupt Jihyo's preparations.

 

Today was the day of DAY6's comeback, which meant that Wonpil would be free soon. Good for Mina, but Dahyun just wanted Jihyo back.

 

------------------------------

 

FRIENDIES W/O DAHYO!

 

Nayeon: we've all been visiting Dahyun, right?

 

Nayeon: besides Wonpil since he can't.

 

Seulgi: yeah.

 

Nayeon: every time I visit her... she's always so sad.

 

Nayeon: is it the same with you all?

 

Chaeyoung: yes

 

Tzuyu: yup

 

Mina: yeah.

 

Jeongyeon: even when I bring up past memories, Dahyun would just... sit there.

 

Jeongyeon: this isn't good.

 

Nayeon: she's used to being away from Jihyo in small bursts of time, but even then, she could still contact her.

 

Nayeon: but with all of Jihyo's preparations and stuff... Dahyun can't just contact her whenever.

 

Jeongyeon: it terrifies me.

 

Chaeyoung: me too.

 

Jeongyeon: I don't want Dahyun to fall back into depression.

 

Jeongyeon: if she hasn't already, anyway.

 

Mina: oh no

 

Mina: could... she be depressed?

 

Chaeyoung: she still smiles, but rarely.

 

Nayeon: well, we gotta find a way to cheer her up.

 

Nayeon: especially with Jihyo's debut coming up, she won't be there as much as Dahyun would like.

 

Tzuyu: Dahyun's mentioned she missed the school meal club.

 

Chaeyoung: she would always be happy during those times, even without Jihyo.

 

Tzuyu: Chaeng, you know what this calls for?

 

Chaeyoung: REUNION OF THE SCHOOL MEAL CLUB!

 

------------------------------

 

9:09 AM.

 

School was still closed down, longer than everyone expected. Even though the students would be given daily packets that contain the lesson they would learn that day, and they would turn in every packet the very next day. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu had decided to put their packets aside for the day, in order to go to cheer up Dahyun.

 

The two girls had arrived at Jihyo's house and knocked on the door.

 

“Dahyun! It's me! Chae!” The orange-haired girl said.

 

 “And Tzuyu, too!” The Taiwanese girl added in.

 

“Did you just refer to yourself in the third person?”

 

“Yes!”

 

Chaeyoung giggled. “That's great!”

 

The door opened.

 

“Oh... hey..” The blonde said weakly. “what brings you two here?”

 

“We're here to cheer you up!” The orange-haired girl winked. “Come on!”

 

Chaeyoung held Dahyun's hand, slowly nudging the girl to follow her.

 

“Whe... where would we go?” Dahyun asked.

 

“Wherever you'd like!” Chaeyoung replied, then she just realized what Dahyun was going to say next.

 

“JYP.”

 

------------------------------

 

9:27 AM.

 

The two younger girls didn't really want to agree with this, but this was Dahyun, after all. They would do anything to get her out of the mood she's been in. So, thus, the stage was set. The school meal club arrived in the lobby, and Dahyun immediately ran to the elevator.

 

“H-Hey! Dahyun, hold on!” Chaeyoung said.

 

------------------------------

 

9:34 AM.

 

It took a while, but they eventually found where Jihyo was at. Lucky for them, Jihyo was in the break room, so Dahyun immediately ran in.

 

“D-Dubu-”

 

Dahyun hugged her girlfriend. “I missed you, unnie.”

 

“A-Ahh... I missed you too.” Jihyo said, hugging her back. “You just took me by surprise... next time tell when you're going to visit, okay?”

 

“Yes, I'm sorry.”

 

 “How are things going, by the way?” Chaeyoung asked.

 

“Ah, the title track is done,” Jihyo replied. “Two sidetracks are done too, so I just have to record three more, and then we can work on the MV.”

 

“And your photobook?”

 

“That after the MV.”

 

“Ok, good.”

 

Eventually, Dahyun pulled away from the hug. “Okay... I'll see you later tonight, love?”

 

“Yes, see you then, Dahyun,” Jihyo replied, kissing the girl's cheek.

 

------------------------------



10:11 AM.

 

Sana was at Seulgi's front door, as she needed to talk to the Korean girl. She rang the doorbell, and almost immediately, Seulgi opened it.

 

“Ah, Sana, I wasn't expecting to see you here,” Seulgi replied. “Um... I actually have a guest over.”

 

“Oh, who?”

 

“Minari.” 

 

“Ah...”

 

“You should have brought Momo over and we could have had the whole J-line here!”

 

“J-line?” Sana questioned.

 

“The Japanese girls in this group.” Seulgi elaborated. “Anyways, come in!”

 

Sana entered the house and saw Mina just sitting there on the couch, tightly hugging Young.

 

“Ah, you brought that penguin plushie, Mina?” Sana questioned.

 

“Y-Yes,” Mina replied, a bit startled. “You scared me, Sana.”

 

“Sorry..”

 

Seulgi locked the door and came back to the two girls. “Mina and I were just talking about DAY6's comeback.”

 

“Oh, right. I'm so excited for it!” Minatozaki said. “Is Mina excited?”

 

“I still don't really like the name of the title track..” Mina replied. “T-The other songs sound good, though..”

 

“It's DAY6, of course, it's going to be good,” Seulgi stated. “DAY6 never releases a bad song.”

 

Mina looked at Seulgi, then hugged Young tightly.

 

 “How is Mina doing?” Sana asked.

 

“She's right here, ya know.” The Korean girl replied. “Don't act like she ain't.”

 

“Ah, sorry..”

 

Sana looked at Mina.

 

“How are you feeling lately, Mina?” Sana asked.

 

“I'm okay..” Mina replied.

 

“That's good. Um... I-I feel bad since I've had so much time to talk to you about this, but... better late than never, right?”

 

“Sana?”

 

“At the mall.. that one day... Seulgi told me.”

 

“oh..”

 

“S-Should I have not? S-Sorry, Mina.” Seulgi apologized.

 

“No, it's okay. Sana and Momo are my friends too.” The younger Japanese girl replied. “W-What is about that day, Sana?”

 

“I... I'm sorry we weren't there for you that day.” Minatozaki said.

 

“Oh... that's okay.”

 

“Are you sure you're okay?”

 

“Yes, Jihyo helped me through it. Y-You know this, though..”

 

“Sorry, I... I just wanted to let you know that I care, okay?”

 

“I-I know you do..”

 

Mina just hugged Young tighter. “S-Sana..”

 

“Oh... am I pushing too much?” Sana asked. “Sorry.”

 

Mina just closed her eyes. “It's okay..”

 

“Um, so what were you and Mina doing?” Minatozaki looked at Seulgi.

 

“Just chatting. But we were going to watch a movie just before you came.”

 

“What movie?”

 

“Just some romantic movie.”

 

“Korean?” Sana asked.

 

“Obviously,” Seulgi remarked.

 

“Okay, well... can I watch it with you two?” Minatozaki asked.

 

“Sure.” The SM trainee said. “Mina?”

 

“S-Sure, Sana..” Mina replied.

 

------------------------------

 

10:24 AM.

 

The school meal club had eventually decided to visit Jeongyeon at “work”.

 

“Oh, I was definitely not expecting to see you three,” Jeongyeon said, pulling Dahyun into a hug. “How are you feeling, sweetheart?”

 

“I'm okay,” Dahyun replied. “I got to see Jihyo today.”

 

“That's good!” The older girl smiled. “Glad to see you're doing well.”

 

Jeongyeon was glad. Dahyun would usually answer the question with “fine” or just “okay”, but she would never say anything more than that.

 

“Oh, how are you doing, Chaeyoung?” Jeongyeon asked. “And Tzuyu.”

 

“We're doing fine,” Tzuyu replied.

 

“Yeah,” Chaeyoung responded.

 

Dahyun pulled away. “How about you, Jeongyeon-unnie? How's your day been going?”

 

“Boring.” The older girl replied.

 

“That's what I expected, hah..”

 

“I mean, it can be entertaining now that you're here.”

 

“Oh yeah?”

 

“Yes! I've got a lot to talk about!”

 

------------------------------

 

9:23 PM.

 

After a fun day with her friends, Dahyun had finally arrived home. She was greeted with the smell of cooking.

 

“Oh hey, Dubu,” Jihyo said.

 

“You're cooking?” Dahyun asked. “Y-You should have waited for me... you had a hard day.”

 

“So did you.” The older girl smiled sadly. “Many hard days.”

 

“Jihyo...”

 

“I know you miss me a lot. I miss you a lot, too. But please, stay strong for me, okay? Because... I'll be back. At the end of the day.”

 

“At the end of the day..”

 

------------------------------

 

11:14 PM.

 

Back at Seulgi's house, Sana got up.

 

“I'm really tired.” Sana yawned. “I'm going to go home.”

 

Mina handed Young over to Sana. “Can you hold her for me?”

 

“Sure..” Minatozaki replied...

 

The younger Japanese girl hugged Seulgi. “Thank you so much.”

 

“Hey.. you know I'll always be here for you, Mina.” Seulgi smiled. 

 

Mina pulled away. “I think it's about time I go home, too.”

 

“I'll drive you home.” The SM trainee offered.

 

“Okay, thank you.” The younger girl smiled.

 

Minatozaki just yawned once more. “I'm going to go now, bye girls.” 

 

She left the house, and Mina and Seulgi walked outside too. The older Japanese girl was already in her car, ready to leave. The Korean girl walked over to her car.

 

“Drive safely, Sana,” Seulgi said.

 

“I definitely will,” Sana replied. “See you tomorrow.”

 

Sana drove away. The SM trainee already saw Mina waiting by the passenger's side.

 

“Oh, right.” Seulgi unlocked the car.

 

“Thank you. For tonight, really.”

 

“Anything for you.”

 

------------------------------

 

June 17th, 10:13 AM.

 

CONVERSATION WITH: MYOUI MINA

 

Seulgi: how's it been going, minguin?

 

Mina: not good

 

Mina: can you help me?

 

Seulgi: what happened?

 

Mina: I thought I brought Young home, but I can't find her anywhere

 

Mina: do you have her?

 

Seulgi: uh, idk. I'll check and get back to you

 

Mina: please do.

 

------------------------------

 

10:15 AM.

Seulgi turned her phone off, got off her bed, and left her bedroom. She just sighed as she closed her door, and walked over to the living room.

 

“You better be here, you little bugger,” Seulgi said. “You don't want Mina to be sad, right?”

 

Seulgi just sighed.

 

“I'm really talking to myself, huh.”

 

She just searched around her couch. Her heart dropped. She couldn't find it. Maybe it's somewhere else?

 

No, it can't be. Mina stayed on the couch the entire time.

 

With a heavy sigh, Seulgi called Mina.

 

Did you find her?” Mina asked.

 

“N-No... I don't see her anywhere on my couch.” Seulgi replied. “M-Minari, did you take her anywhere else?”

 

I-I went into the restroom, but I left Young on the couch..

 

“And you're sure you took Young when you left?”

 

Y-Yes! I was sure she was next to me when you drove me back home! I wouldn't let her go.

 

Then... Seulgi remembered.

 

Sana.

 

“Didn't... you give her to Sana for a bit?”

 

I... did. B-But she gave her back to me!”

 

“Are... you sure?”

 

I-I... think so.”

 

No way, Minatozaki. Seulgi thought. This was completely childish. There's no way Sana took the damn penguin, right?

 

------------------------------

 

10:22 AM.

 

Sana was at her house. She set Young on her couch. She just sighed to herself. The doorbell rang, so the girl went over to open it. Behind the door was Momo.

 

“Sanata!- is that Mina's penguin?” Momo said. “Why do you have Mina's penguin?”

 

“I-I don't know,” Sana replied. “I didn't even realize it, but when I left, I had the penguin with me!”

 

“Why didn't you return it?” 

 

“It was late at night when I noticed I had the penguin! It's just been in my car all night long!” 

 

“Well, go return it. You know how Mina is. She definitely misses it.”

 

“Yes, yes... I'm so stupid.” Minatozaki sighed.

 

“You were just tired.” The dance teacher replied.

 

Sana called Mina, and the girl answered.

 

Sana? w-what's going on?” Mina asked.

 

“I don't know how to say this... so I'll just give it to you straight. I have Young.” Sana informed.

 

You... took her?” Mina's voice started to break. “W-Why? D-Did I not deserve her?

 

“Y-You do deserve her! I was so tired, I didn't even realize I had her until it was too late! I'm so sorry!”

 

She could just hear crying on the other end. 

 

“Mina...”

 

P-Please... return her..” Mina said.

 

------------------------------

 

10:41 AM.

 

Sana was waiting at Mina's front door, after having knocked. Finally, Mina opened it. Immediately, Sana handed Young to Mina.

 

“Young!” Mina said, tightly hugging the penguin. “I missed you so much!”

 

Sana could see the dried-up tears on Mina's face. “I'm so sorry. I-I didn't mean to take her..”

 

“It's.. okay. I should have checked if I had her for sure.” Mina replied, then she pulled Sana into a hug.

 

------------------------------

 

12:11 PM.

 

FRIENDIES!

 

Jeongyeon: I can't believe the first time there's drama with Mina, and it's because Sana took her penguin.

 

Sana: it wasn't intentional!

 

Mina: and it wasn't drama.

 

Jeongyeon: It could have ended dramatically.

 

Chaeyoung: lol if this was one of those mainstream shows, there would have been about a whole 3-episode arc focused on the fallout of Sana taking the penguin.

 

Jeongyeon: and a whole season-long story arc of Mina slowly forgiving her.

 

Nayeon: I hate shows

 

Tzuyu: yet you watch that stupid kdrama every week

 

Nayeon: it's not stupid, tzuyu

 

Nayeon: it's art

 

Tzuyu: ._.

 

Jeongyeon: now that's a mood

 

Nayeon: Tzuyu's just jealous that every Sunday I spend my nights watching that kdrama.

 

Tzuyu: it's the last day of the weekend, bunny

 

Tzuyu: nobody should fault me for wanting to spend time with the love of my life before a week of hard work.

 

Nayeon: my heart hurts now

 

Jeongyeon: that was too sweet holy

 

Nayeon: tzuyu you should've told me you felt like this before.

 

Nayeon: i'm so sorry, sweetie.

 

Tzuyu: it's okay

 

Tzuyu: at least you know now.

 

Chaeyoung: anyone heard feeling good?

 

Chaeyoung: that song is too good

 

Chaeyoung: @KimWonpil

 

~~Kim Wonpil is now online~~

 

Wonpil: oh yes

 

Wonpil: my fav is somehow tho

 

Tzuyu: YES WONPIL KINGIE LOVES SOMEHOW

 

Nayeon: don't sleep on talking to.

 

Mina: not part of the recent album, but my favorite DAY6 song is Better Better.

 

Jeongyeon: omg I love that so much

 

Tzuyu: literally the greatest song of DAY6

 

Mina: I love the lyrics

 

Nayeon: YES THE LYRICS

 

------------------------------

 

12:19 PM.

 

Dahyun just lied there on the bed, staring idly as the group chat continued. She wasn't bothered enough to read it. Then... her phone rang. It was Jihyo.

 

“Jihyo?” Dahyun answered the call.

 

Oh, thank goodness you answered!” Jihyo said. “D-Dahyun, can you tell me everything will be fine?

 

“Everything will be fine, Jihyo. You'll get your debut, and everyone will love it. Don't worry or stress. You'll do well.” Dahyun assured.

 

Thank you, Dahyun,” Jihyo replied. “I love you.

 

“I love you too.” Dahyun smiled.

 

------------------------------

 

June 28th, 2018. 8:52 PM.

 

Jihyo returned home to the smell of food. Dahyun had finished cooking for her.

 

“I hope today was better than yesterday.” The blonde said, setting the food on the table.

 

“It was, Dubu.” The older girl smiled, sitting down.

 

“I'm glad.”

 

------------------------------

 

June 29th, 2018. 9:01 PM.

 

Jihyo arrived a little late, and she was a bit disappointed to not be meet with Dahyun in the kitchen, but that was okay. She sat down on the couch.

 

“Where is Dahyun?” Jihyo asked herself, sighing.

 

After a couple of minutes, the girl went into the bedroom and saw her girlfriend already fast asleep.

 

“Today must have been hard for you, huh,” Jihyo said, comfortably lying next to Dahyun, cuddling with the girl.

 

------------------------------

 

June 30th, 9:11 PM.

 

Jihyo arrived home and saw Dahyun sitting on the couch, Sana next to her.

 

“Oh, hey there,” Sana said. Dahyun immediately got up and ran over to her girlfriend, greeting her with hugs and kisses.

 

“H-Hey there, Dahyun.” The soon to debut idol smiled, hugging the girl back.

 

“I love you so much,” Dahyun said.

 

“I love you too,” Jihyo replied.

 

“Guess it's my cue to leave,” Sana remarked. “Hey, it was fun watching movies with you again, Dahyun. We'll do this some other time again?”

 

“Yeah, sure.” The blonde replied.

 

The Japanese girl left the house, leaving the two girls by themselves.

 

“24 more days,” Dahyun informed.

 

“24 more days,” Jihyo repeated. “You know what the means? 23 more times where I'll be back-”

 

“At the end of the day.” The blonde replied.

 

Jihyo smiled as she caressed her girlfriend's cheek.

 

“At the end of the day”