FFW

Our Time

Author's Note: ayo don't forget this is an au, so some characters' personalities might be different from their real-life counterparts.


June 16th, 2018. 7:52 AM

 

FRIENDIES!

 

Jihyo: 2 more days until I go into practice :)

 

Nayeon: I'm really going to miss talking to you for the next couple of weeks.

 

Jihyo: I'll still be available lol

 

Dahyun: unnie ;-;

 

Jihyo: don't worry dubu, just remember that I'm always there with you in your heart!

 

Jeongyeon: wow you sound like you're about to die.

 

Jihyo: don't say that :,(

 

Chaeyoung: lol

 

Jeongyeon: oh chae how's your day been going?

 

Chaeyoung: it's been going great! 

 

Jeongyeon: glad to hear that!

 

Nayeon: ok so

 

Nayeon: new ship?

 

Jeongyeon: .-.

 

Nayeon: lol jk I think your friendship is cute!

 

Sana: oh, so uh.

 

Sana: jihyo?

 

Jihyo: yes?

 

Sana: can you meet with me?

 

Jihyo: sure

 

Wonpil: how is the day6 comeback already in 10 days

 

Wonpil: I can't even-

 

Jihyo: lol

 

Wonpil: like we've recorded all the songs already

 

Wonpil: and yet Sungjin still wants me in the studio.

 

Wonpil: how is the outside world like?

 

Wonpil: do we still have internet?

 

Wonpil: are dogs still a thing?

 

Mina: yes uwu

 

Mina: {chichihappyboof.jpg}

 

Wonpil: OMG SO CUTE

 

Tzuyu: did mina just use uwu?

 

Mina: yes?

 

Tzuyu: omg you're so cute

 

Jihyo: minguin, how are things going, by the way?

 

Mina: fine

 

Sana: i'm at the park, jihyo

 

Jihyo: be right there!

 

------------------------------

 

7:58 AM

 

“Jihyo.” Dahyun said. “Can I come with?”

 

“I think Sana just wants me to come,” Jihyo replied. “I'll be back, sweetie.”

 

Jihyo kissed Dahyun's lips, then pulled away.

 

“Take care,” Dahyun replied, the JYP trainee just nodding. “I will.”

 

Jihyo left the house.

 

------------------------------

 

8:23 AM

 

Jihyo met up with Sana, who was sitting on one of the benches in the park.

 

“Sit,” Sana said, Jihyo sat next to her.

 

“Sana, what's going on?” The younger girl asked. 

 

“I'm angry.” The older girl said. “My father.. god, he pisses me off.”

 

“Oh..”

 

“Just.. how ing dare he!?”

 

“Sana..”

 

“All this time I was all like “oh i'll forgive him!” and “he's probably changed, so we'll be fine!”. But you know what? him! HIM!”

 

Sana was shaking, but she continued.

 

“F-ing bastard left his kid to fend for herself, t-then he doesn't even have the decency to... stay in Japan..” Sana said. “W-What a piece of .”

 

“I-I agree.” Jihyo replied. “When you wanted to search for him, I thought the only way he'd be redeemed was if he had stayed somewhere in Japan... but when you told me you never found him, I knew right then and there that he .”

 

The Japanese girl took a deep breath. “Thanks for listening, Jihyo.”

 

“Hey, you know I'm always here for you.” The soon to debut idol said. “I'm here for all of you.”

 

“I know.”

 

------------------------------

 

8:48 AM.

 

Jihyo returned home, and saw Dahyun in the kitchen... and a big fire was forming in one of their woks.

 

“A-Ah, what is going on?!” Jihyo said.

 

“W-Waaahh! I was trying to cook!” Dahyun replied.

 

The older girl grabbed the fire hydrant from one of the lower shelves and quickly dispersed of the fire. The blonde continued to whine while Jihyo looked at the wok.

 

“This wok is done for,” Jihyo commented. “W-What were you trying to cook, Dahyun?”

 

“Bulgogi..” The blonde pouted. “I was going to surprise you with breakfast!”

 

“But... I never taught you how to cook.” 

 

“I-I watch you! I thought it would be easy!”

 

“Next time you want to cook something, please ask me so I can teach you.”

 

“Okay..”

 

The older girl disposed of the ruined wok and turned the stove off.

 

“I'm so sorry!” The blonde said.

 

“It's okay. I can always buy another one.”

 

Dahyun didn't want to, but she couldn't help it. A tear fell down her cheek as she started to cry.

 

“I-I really... w-wanted to s-surprise you, Jihyo.” Dahyun sniffled.

 

“Aw, Dahyun..” Jihyo said, hugging the younger girl. The blonde hugged her back. “Y-You do so... m-much for me, I-I just wanted to... pay you back at least once.”

 

“As I said, I'll teach you how to cook, and then you can surprise me with food whenever you want!”

 

“Y-You're...” sniff. “Going into practice soon..”

 

“Then let's make the best of our time and I'll teach you to cook right now.” 

 

“O-Okay..”

 

“Let's start with bulgogi!”

 

------------------------------

 

9:25 AM.

 

”Just for today? Please?”

 

“We'll have to record the music video soon-”

 

“But all the songs are recorded! I just want to go out just for today. I'll be back before you know it!”

 

“You've been slacking lately-”

 

“We got all the songs done.”

 

“Yes, I am well aware, but-”

 

“Please, hyung!”

 

“Okay, promise me this one thing.”

 

“Anything.”

 

“Send me a selfie of you and Mina.”

 

“Why?”

 

“I care about Mina just as much as you do, Wonpil. Besides, if you send me that picture, then I'd know that you're spending your free time wisely.”

 

“Okay, fair enough.”

 

“Well, you're free to go.”

 

“Thank you, Sungjin-hyung.”

 

------------------------------

 

9:49 AM.

 

“Tzuyu, it's so goo- and you brought Nayeon.”

 

Chaeyoung had asked for Tzuyu to meet up with her at the arcade Momo used to frequent. She expected the younger girl to go alone, but that was not the case.

 

“Got a problem?” The bunny girl asked, a bit more aggressive than she intended.

 

“Um, not really..” The orange-haired girl replied. “I-I was just expecting Tzuyu, but it's cool. A-Anyways, I invited Dahyun, but she was too busy.”

 

“Aw, I miss it when it was the school meal club.” The Taiwanese girl said.

 

“Me too,” Chaeyoung replied. “Hey, unnie! You can be an honorary member of the school meal club!”

 

“So... I'm Dubu's replacement?” The bunny girl remarked.

 

“Ah... I said honorary, not new.”

 

“But I'm basically here to fill Dahyun's void.”

 

“J-Jeez, just take it!”

 

“Okay, thanks Chaeng!”

 

Nayeon took Tzuyu's hand. “So, what's the plan? We're gonna play in the arcade?”

 

“This arcade was the meet-up spot, but we were going to go somewhere.” The orange-haired girl replied.

 

“Good, arcades are ing lame.”

 

A mother with her child was walking by Nayeon, and the mother just glared at the bunny girl for swearing.

 

“Mommy, what is ing?”

 

“Oh my go-”

 

The mother just brought her kid further into the arcade, still giving Nayeon the death glare.

 

“Bye, lady.” The bunny girl remarked.

 

“Also, Momo would be really offended if she heard you say that,” Chaeyoung said.

 

“Oh! I wasn't expecting to see you here!” Jeongyeon said, having run over to the trio.

 

“Unnie! It's so good to see you!” The orange-haired girl said, hugging the older girl.

 

“A-Ah! It's good to see you too, Chaeng!” Jeongyeon replied, hugging her back.

 

Nayeon raised an eyebrow, and Tzuyu just hit her shoulder. “Stop.”

 

“Jeongyeon-ah, what were you doing?” Nayeon asked.

 

“Just walking around.” The brown-haired girl said. “You?”

 

“Spending time with my girlfriend.” 

 

“Don't you want to call her hoonnneeeyy?”

 

“S-Shut up! Only bunny can call me honey!” Tzuyu said.

 

“You call her bunny a lot...” Jeongyeon asked. “Do you even remember her name?”

 

“O-Of course I do! Her name is Nayeon!” The Taiwanese girl pouted. “I just like calling her bunny!”

 

“You took a few seconds to answer that.”

 

“S-Shut up!”

 

“All jokes aside, sorry we didn't get to have that group call you wanted.”

 

“This is the tenth time you've apologized, and the tenth time I've said that's it's okay. Really, we can have a friend get together soon to make for it.”

 

Chaeyoung just now pulled away. She was savoring the feel of Jeongyeon's warmth. That was fine, right? Jeongyeon is just a friend. The same thing with Jihyo, Jihyo has such a comforting warmth that you'd just want to hold her forever.

 

“S-So... where should we go?” Chaeyoung asked

 

“Have you even had breakfast yet?” Jeongyeon asked back.

 

“No..” The orange-haired girl said.

 

“Then let's go get breakfast,” Nayeon said. “I'll be paying.”

 

------------------------------

 

10:06 AM.

 

The four girls eventually found a restaurant to sit down and eat at. They were at a table for four, Nayeon and Tzuyu sitting next to each other, leaving Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung to sit next to each other too.

 

“I kinda wish we had Jihyo and Dahyun here, too,” Jeongyeon replied.

 

“You just want the trendy trio back,” Nayeon smirked.

 

“D-Dahyun was the one who came up with that name, I never once agreed with it!”

 

“I actually do have a question for you, though, Jeongyeon-unnie,” Tzuyu replied. “This is long overdue... but with recent events coming up.... how was Dahyun like, when she was... you know?”

 

“When Dahyun was depressed?” Jeongyeon asked. “It... was bad. Like, really bad.”

 

“Like, Mina bad?” The maknae asked.

 

“T-They're not comparable. Mina's depression is completely different than Dahyun's depression. We should never compare them.”

 

“I-I shouldn't have said that. I-I understand what Mina is going through, and I don't want... to make it seem like it's nothing, o-or that it's a competition..”

 

“It's fine, let this be your learning moment.”

 

Jeongyeon sighed. “If you want more details about Dahyun's depression, just ask her yourself. It's not my thing to tell, it's hers.”

 

“I see..” Tzuyu trailed off.

 

“It felt endless, that's one thing I'll say,” Chaeyoung added in. “I remember before she got depressed, Dahyun would be smiling non-stop, but when she got depressed... she never smiled. Never once. During that time, I thought that... she was never going to smile again. Every night I would cry myself to sleep. I missed her smile.”

 

“To see her smile again these days... does it feel like a blessing?” Tzuyu asked.

 

“Yes. I savor it every day, to be honest.” The orange-haired girl replied. “I don't know what I would do if she stopped smiling again.”

 

“Don't worry about that,” Jeongyeon replied. “Dahyun will keep smiling, forever.”

 

The waiter arrived.

 

“Our foods here,” Nayeon said. “Let's continue this talk later.”

 

------------------------------

 

11:31 AM.

 

After enjoying their breakfast, the four girls were at the mall again.

 

“You didn't go with us that one time, Jeongyeon,” Nayeon said.

 

“Yes, why state the obvious?” Jeongyeon remarked.

 

“Well, first of all, you missed out on Chaeyoung's epic fall,” Tzuyu replied.

 

“You've also mentioned that before.” The older girl replied. “Why suddenly bring it up?”

 

“Why are we here, anyway?” Chaeyoung asked, keeping her eyes set on what's ahead of her, so she won't make the same mistake as last time.

 

“Because.. uh..” The bunny girl fell silent. 

 

“Can we get legos?” Jeongyeon asked all of a sudden.

 

“Legos? What are you, a ki-” Nayeon's words immediately faded away. “Riiighht... totally forgot about that.”

 

“It's been a while since I've gotten some legos, honestly,” Jeongyeon replied. “I've gotten busy lately.”

 

“Well, you can go get some, we'll just stay here.” The bunny girl said. “Run along, little one. We'll be fine.”

 

“Ah, I'm coming with,” Chaeyoung said. “I'll make sure everything is going fine with Jeongyeon-unnie.”

 

“Sure, why not.” The oldest said. “Jeongyeon, are you fine with this?”

 

“Yeah, it's fine.”

 

“Okay, well, Tzuyu and I will just... be doing whatever, I guess.”

 

“Oh, don't get too naughty, you two!”

 

“A-Ah! Shut up!”

 

Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung walked off, leaving the bunny girl and her girlfriend to themselves.

 

“I want a pretty ring.” The maknae suddenly stated.

 

“Ooookkkaaayy... that's random.” The bunny girl replied. “You planning on proposing?”

 

“N-No! I just want a ring!” Tzuyu pouted. 

 

Nayeon couldn't help but smile. “Okay, then let's get a ring.”

 

------------------------------

 

11:38 AM.

 

They just stood there. The two girls were in front of the same jewelry store that Mina had a panic attack in just a few days ago.

 

“Ah... nevermind. I don't want a ring.” Tzuyu said.

 

“Honestly, it pisses me off that nobody else was there for Mina,” Nayeon stated. “Who knows how long Mina was like that before we found her.”

 

“I know... it makes me really sad.” 

 

“Let's just go find Jeongyeon and Chae, she's probably already gotten what she wants anyways.”

 

------------------------------

 

11:41 AM.

 

Seulgi just walked around the SM studio, not looking for anything in particular. She's been training lately, but as of right now, she was taking a break. Of course, since she was just walking around like a weirdo, somebody was bound to notice.

 

“Oi! What are you doing?” A female voice said, walking towards Seulgi as she stopped dead in her tracks.

 

“Ah... walking around?” Seulgi remarked.

 

“Shouldn't you be training?” The girl replied.

 

“Break.” The SM trainee replied, turning around. “Kang Seulgi, and you- oh.”

 

“Son Seungwan.” The girl said. “Or, if you're stupid, Wendy from Red Velvet.”

 

“Ah.... what are you doing getting after some trainee?” Seulgi remarked.

 

“Juhyun sent me off to go and find Yerim,” Seungwan said. “Irene and Yeri, if you're st-”

 

“No, I know your stage names,” Seulgi replied. “Well, go off and find your maknae, not sure why you're bothering me.”

 

Seungwan just rolled her eyes. “Bye, Kang.”

 

The red velvet member departed, leaving Seulgi by herself. 

 

“What a .” Seulgi silently remarked. She turned around to watch as Seungwan left, but then she was met with a hand on her shoulder.

 

“You shouldn't be so mean towards Seungwan-unnie.” Another girl said.

 

“A-Ah!?” Seulgi said, jumping away from the girl. “What the hell is wrong with you!?”

 

“S-So sorry!” The girl bowed down. “I did not intend to scare you!”

 

“Hold on, you're... Sooyoung.” Seulgi said. “Joy.”

 

“Yes!” Sooyoung replied. “My apologies. You are?”

 

“Kang Seulgi,” Seulgi answered.

 

“Ahhh! That's such a pretty name!” The younger girl said. “Seulgi! Seulgi! Seulgi!”

 

Seulgi just crossed her arms as the girl continued to say her name.

 

“I was just-”

 

“No! Jeez! We're still busy doing-”

 

“Unnie!-”

 

“Yerim! Come on!”

 

Seulgi turned around to see Seungwan basically dragging Yerim by the ear.

 

“Casual abuse?” Seulgi remarked.

 

“You're still here?” Seungwan rolled her eyes. “Sooyoung, why are you talking to her?”

 

“She has a really cute name!” Sooyoung replied.

 

“Ugh... come on, Juhyun is going to start to worry if we don't show up soon,” Seungwan replied.

 

“Bye, Sooyoung!” Yerim just randomly blurted out as she followed Seungwan away.

 

“You could come,” Sooyoung replied.

 

“W-Why would I do that?” Seulgi asked. “I-I'm just a trainee, and you're part of the biggest girl group!”

 

“I'm sure Juhyun would like you!” Sooyoung replied, taking Seulgi's hand. “Plleassee?”

 

“Fine..” 

 

“Yay!”

 

------------------------------

 

“S-Seungwan, I didn't intend for you to act so... cruel towards poor Yerim,” Juhyun said.

 

“Sorry..” Seungwan apologized. “It's just... some really pissed me off. A-And I know I shouldn't take my anger out on your girls, but Yerim was rebelling, and-”

 

“It's okay! All is forgiven!” Yerim said.

 

“Ahh... thanks.” The older girl just sighed in relief.

 

“I got us a neewwww friieeenndd!” Sooyoung said, barging into the room, Seulgi right in tow.

 

Seungwan's jaw just about dropped to the ground.

 

“Y-You brought HER!?” Seungwan pointed. “WHY!?”

 

“Her name is pretty!” Sooyoung said.

 

Juhyun just casually approached the two girls. “Name's Bae Juhyun, but you might know me as Irene. Nice to meet you.”

 

“Kang Seulgi,” Seulgi replied. “But my friends call me Sailfish.”

 

Juhyun laughed. “That's pretty funny. How did that happen?”

 

“Autocorrect.” The trainee replied. 

 

“Ah, gets the best of us.” The leader said. “Seungwan, is this the girl that angered you?”

 

“Y-Yes...” Seungwan was fuming. “Ugh..”

 

“Care to explain what she did to anger you?”

 

“S-She's disrespectful!”

 

“You came at me first.” Seulgi defended herself. “Treat others the way you would want to be treated.”

 

“Ughh! You're right!” Seungwan groaned. “L-Look! I'm sorry, okay? It's just been an off-day!”

 

“It's fine.” The trainee said. “Let's properly re-introduce ourselves, so we can get off on the right foot now.”

 

“I'm Son Seungwan,” Seungwan said. “My Red Velvet stage name and English name is Son Wendy.”

 

“Nice to meet you, I'm Kang Seulgi.” Seulgi smiled for once.

 

“I'm Kim Yerim!” Yerim greeted.

 

“Do you know my last name?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“Park Sooyoung,” Seulgi replied. “Huh, one of my best friend's last name is Park.”

 

“Oh really?” Sooyoung asked. “What's her name?”

 

“Park Jihyo,” Seulgi replied.

 

“You're friends with a JYP trainee?” Seungwan replied. “And... you're in SM?”

 

“Jihyo's more than just a JYP trainee,” Juhyun said. “To be quite honest, I would have liked to compete against talent like her in the music leaderboards.”

 

“She didn't get to debut, though,” Seungwan stated.

 

“I am well aware of that fact,” Juhyun replied. “If only she did get to debut...”

 

Seulgi was going to bring up Jihyo's debut, but she decided to not tell complete strangers something personal to Jihyo. After all, her loyalties are to her best friends.

 

“Well.. it was nice meeting you four, really, but I got some business to attend to,” Seulgi said, slowly making her way to the exit.

 

“Leaving so soon?” Juhyun asked.

 

“Hey, now that we've met, I'm sure we could meet again,” Seulgi replied. “Just.. ah.. don't forget me?”

 

Juhyun approached Seulgi and took her hand. Juhyun put her phone on Seulgi's hand, with the notepad app open, numbers written down.

 

“That's my phone number,” Juhyun said. “Remember it.”

 

“Ahh... thanks,” Seulgi replied.

 

------------------------------

 

12:19 PM.

 

“Seulgi-unnie, you got to meet Red Velvet!” Mina stated.

 

Seulgi had gone over to Mina's house, bringing the Japanese girl boxes of brownies. The two girls sat on the couch and talked about Seulgi's recent meeting with the Red Velvet.

 

“Irene gave me her number.” Seulgi replied.

 

“S-She did..?” Mina said. “S-She must have thought that you... were... c-cute..”

 

Seulgi looked at the Japanese girl and saw she was blushing.

 

“Do you think I'm cute, Mina?” Seulgi asked.

 

“Y-You're cute..” Mina replied.

 

“Awww! Thank you! You're cute too, Minari!” Seulgi pulled Mina into a hug.

 

------------------------------

 

FRIENDIES!

 

Wonpil: can we all hang out

 

Jeongyeon: dont u still got the comeback or some

 

Wonpil: Sungjin is letting me go for the day

 

Jihyo: And JYP?

 

Wonpil: yes talked to them too

 

Jihyo: so you're 100% free to go?

 

Wonpil: yes

 

Mina: WONPIL

 

Mina: I MISSED YOU

 

Mina: PLEASE COME TO MY HOME

 

Wonpil: was already on my way there :)

 

Mina: YAY

 

Nayeon: you're available for only today?

 

Wonpil: MV recording tomorrow.

 

Wonpil: let's make the best of today

 

Jihyo: ok so how about

 

Jihyo: um

 

Mina: karaoke place again?

 

Jihyo: ok that works fine

 

Nayeon: again?

 

Mina: do you not like karaoke?

 

Mina: i'm sorry

 

Nayeon: omg no

 

Nayeon: mina baby I'm so sorry

 

Nayeon: I liked it, it's just last time we went was such a mess to organize it

 

Dahyun: tbf there was a lot of stuff going on back then

 

Seulgi: aka the will they or won't they series of DaHyo

 

Dahyun: what

 

Seulgi: like, I read the room

 

Seulgi: u and jihyo had a weird amount of tension back then

 

Seulgi: probs bc u had feelings for each other but didn't tell them yet

 

Dahyun: yeah that's right

 

Wonpil: what time?

 

Mina: I liked it at night

 

Mina: 8:20 PM?

 

Wonpil: sure why not

 

Tzuyu: I just gotta wake up super early, but we can do it

 

Mina: yay!

 

------------------------------

 

12:32 PM.

 

Jihyo and Dahyun were out at the grocery store, getting some other stuff.

 

“I can't believe we ran out of milk so fast,” Jihyo said all of a sudden.

 

“You were quiet for a long time,” Dahyun replied. “And that's all you had to say?”

 

“Yeah, I was just thinking about what we should get.” The older girl replied, getting some milk. The blonde took Jihyo's hand, planting a kiss on her cheek. “I love you.”

 

“I love you too, Dubu.”

 

Suddenly... Dahyun felt something. A presence... The blonde let go of her girlfriend's hand.

 

“Dahyun?” Jihyo asked.

 

“...HEY! YOU OVER THERE!” Dahyun pointed into one of the aisles. In the far distance, was a man wearing a hat, he had a camera, and was taking pictures of the two.

 

“W-What the heck?” Jihyo said.

 

The man took off running, and Dahyun just stood there.

 

“No way am I chasing him.” The blonde replied. “Ugh!”

 

“Was it one of my fansites?” The older girl pondered. “N-No, they're not that creepy... who was that guy?”

 

“Ugghhh... he totally caught me kissing your cheek!” The younger girl said. “He... caught me kissing your... cheek...”

 

Then, it clicked. The cogs started to turn in Dahyun's head. Jihyo's debut is soon, she's still a pretty big name.. this man just took a picture of a blonde girl being intimate with Park Jihyo. 

 

“Oh no,” Dahyun said. “Oh no!”

 

Suddenly, Dahyun took off running.

 

“D-Dahyun!” Jihyo said, taking the cart with her.

 

After a couple of seconds, Dahyun realized that she had totally lost the man.

 

“Dammit.” Dahyun groaned.

 

“Dubu, you should warn me next time before you run off like that!” Jihyo replied.

 

“Jihyo, he took a picture of me kissing you!” The blonde said. “You're still pretty famous! And your debut is in a month!”

 

“Oh... oh no,” Jihyo replied. “A-A scandal?”

 

Dahyun sighed. “M-Maybe he's just some weirdo who wanted to take pictures of you for himself, t-that's better because then he wouldn't... share those pictures.”

 

Jihyo scratched her cheek with her index finger. “L-Let's not worry about it...”

 

------------------------------

 

1:19 PM.

 

The two girls had finally arrived back at Jihyo's home and set up all the groceries they got.

 

“I-I think he was just a weirdo..” Jihyo replied.

 

As if the world was so cruelly against her, Jihyo's phone buzzed. It was a text message from the one number she didn't want to see.

 

Park Jihyo, come to my office. Bring the girl, too.” The text from JYP's business number read.

 

“Oh my god.” The older girl breathlessly said. “W-We're done for.”

 

“What is it?” The blonde asked.

 

“H-He knows... he knows... t-that was a... oh god..”

 

------------------------------

 

1:42 PM.

 

The two girls had arrived at JYP's office. With shaky hands, Jihyo opened the front door and saw that JYP already in his boss chair, but it was turned facing away from the two girls.

 

“Take a seat,” JYP said. The two girls obeyed and sat next to each other on the two seats in front of the desk. Then, the man turned his chair to face them, in an almost dramatic fashion.

 

“Care to explain?” The man said menacingly, showing the two girls the picture of Dahyun kissing Jihyo.

 

“I-It's.. just a-”

 

“W-We're in.. um.. l-”

 

“I'm just messing with you,” JYP remarked. “You should have told me you were in a relationship, Jihyo! I could have taken you two out for dinner!”

 

The two girls just looked at him in shook.

 

“What?” Dahyun just blurted out.

 

“Look, I know you're probably scared about homophobia coming from me because I'm old, but look, times have changed, so I've changed with them,” JYP replied. “We're not in the '70s, everybody is okay with homouality now in the 2010s, you girls are fine.”

 

“I-It was a kiss on the cheek..” Dahyun replied. “T-That shouldn't mean a relationship..?”

 

“Your faces when you got here gave it all away,” JYP replied. “One problem though... normally I would give out a dating ban.”

 

“Aaahhhh!” Jihyo whined. 

 

“But.. this is a unique circumstance.” The man said. “You two were already in a relationship before Jihyo had debuted, so... I guess I'll let this slide. Just this once.”

 

“T-Thank you!” The older girl bowed. “Thank you so much!”

 

“What about the picture, though?” The blonde asked. “What if that weirdo posts it online?”

 

“I was the first one he came to with this,” JYP replied. “I've... negotiated a deal with him, so... you two are still in secret, and still safe.”

 

The two girls sighed in relief once more.

 

“Although, I don't appreciate a scare like this.” Jihyo pouted. “I'm only two days away from practice, you know? I legit thought you were going to terminate me!”

 

“As I've said, I'm fine with homouality.” The man said. “And... thirteen years. I didn't forget that, Jihyo.”

 

Jihyo sighed.

 

“Now, as I mentioned before, I would take you two out to dinner... but the days are busy, so we must save that for a later time,” JYP replied. “Perhaps some point later this month?”

 

“S-Sure!” The older girl said. “Looking forward to it!”

 

“You are dismissed.” The man said. “And, say hi to Wonpil for me.”

 

“W-We will!” Jihyo said.

 

The two girls exited the office.

 

“I have no idea what just happened right now,” Dahyun remarked.

 

“Me too, Dubu, me too.” 

 

------------------------------

 

2:11 PM.

 

At Sana's house, the girl just sat there on her dining table, resting her head on said table. She... didn't feel like doing anything. 

 

She thought she could accept not finding her father at first, but as time went by... she slowly felt more and more worse about the whole thing. So many days spent in Japan, and it was all for nothing. She spent so many nights there filled with hope for the next day, just to be met with nothing.

 

Her phone rang, but the girl didn't care. Even if the number was that of Momo's, she didn't care enough to answer. Her father is completely gone... what's the point?

 

Sure, Momo made her happy... but as of the moment, she couldn't even face the girl, and Seulgi too. She wasted their time. She didn't deserve to talk to them. Not only that but just seeing them would remind her of how much of a failure her trip was. 

 

Everything .

 

------------------------------

 

2:23

 

Momo knocked on Sana's front door. She got worried once Sana didn't pick up her call, so she immediately went over to the girl's house.

 

“Sana?” Momo said. “It's me, Momo!”

 

She knocked once more.

 

“Sana!” The dance teacher called out once more. She then rung the doorbell. “Saaaannnaaa!”

 

Nothing.

 

“S-Sanata, what's wrong?” The girl called out. “Are... you sad? Is it because of your father? We can talk about it, please let me in.”

 

Still no response.

 

“Please, Sanata.”

 

More time passed, and no response. Momo's heart broke.

 

“O-Okay... I-I'll... be out of your way, now.” Momo's voice broke as she slowly walked away. “B-Bye, S-Sana..”

 

She didn't even realize it as she walked away, but tears were falling from her cheeks.

 

------------------------------

 

2:31 PM.

 

Sana lied on her bed. Then... something in her clicked. What... is she doing? Her father has been gone for years, so many years. Yes.. she wanted to find him, and yes, she's angry that he abandoned her and never showed up again... but... should she really let that get in the way between her and Momo's friendship? If she wants to be angry at her dad, then she could angry at her dad together with Momo, not by herself. 

 

She knows Momo hates the man, anyways.

 

------------------------------

 

CONVERSATION WITH: HIRAI MOMO

 

Sana: Momoring, I'm so sorry

 

Sana: I was just going through something

 

Sana: Even then, I shouldn't have turned you away like that.

 

Momo: sana

 

Momo: give me some time

 

Momo: maybe we can meet again at Karaoke?

 

Sana: okay

 

Momo: and it's okay

 

Momo: bye now

 

------------------------------

 

4:40 PM.

 

Cool air, beautiful sunshine. The calming noises of nature. Myoui Mina's favorite place.

 

Mina had decided to spend some time to herself in her forest. Like before, she was lying on a blanket that she had set up on the ground. 

 

She didn't really think about much, instead opting to close her eyes and enjoy the sound of the birds singing. Of course, thinking about nothing gets boring fast, so Mina started to think about her friends.

 

She thought about movie night with Dahyun and Jihyo, all those days Wonpil spent by Mina's side, Karaoke with everyone a few months ago...

 

Mina really appreciated everything they've done for her. She just wished she could pay them back.

 

Then, she remembered.

 

Mina being there with them is enough for them. They don't want anything more than that, they just want Mina to be their friend forever.

 

She smiled.

 

------------------------------

 

8:29 PM.

 

Like before, Wonpil had already bought the room for the 11, and he was waiting there. He messed with the machine, looking at all the other song options.

“Huh, that's new,” Wonpil said, seeing they've added some DAY6 songs to the machine. “Not going to sing that..”

 

There was a knock on the door.

 

“Come in!” Wonpil said.

 

“Pili! I wasn't expecting to see you around!” A female voice called out.

 

“Ah... hello, Jimin.” The keyboardist said, turning around. “What are you doing here?”

 

“Just getting some karaoke in with Yerin! Wanna join?” Jimin asked.

 

“Ah... sorry, I'm waiting for my friends,” Wonpil replied.

 

“DAY6, or all those girls?” The girl smirked. “Ya know, you're really swimming in-”

 

“Nope.” The keyboardist bluntly stated, turning on a song. “Can't hear you, gonna sing!”

 

“Soooo it's all those girls, then!” Jimin stated. “See ya later, pili!” 

 

As the girl exited the room, two more girls entered.

 

“Oh, excusie.” The idol said, making her way past the girls.

 

The two girls made sure the other girl had departed.

 

“That was rude.” One of the girls said.

 

“Tzuyu and Nayeon, you're the first here!” Wonpil greeted.

 

“Ah, where's Minguin?” Nayeon asked. “This was her idea, after all.”

 

“Jihyo and Dahyun are bringing her.” The keyboardist replied.

 

“Hey, is that a song playing?” The tall girl asked.

 

“Oh shoot!” The bandmate gasped, turning the song off. “Dang! I hope that doesn't ruin my score!”

 

------------------------------

 

8:51 PM.

 

It took a while, but all 11 friends were now at the karaoke place.

 

“Oh, by the way, JYP knows about Dahyun and me,” Jihyo stated, looking for a song.

 

“WHAT!?” Nayeon and Jeongyeon blurted out, while all the others, save for Dahyun, burst into panicked talking.

 

“W-What did he say-”

 

“oh my god-”

 

“oh no-”

 

“Aiiii! Don't freak out about it!” Dahyun said. “He was fine with it!”

 

“Although, it was a pretty scary hour for Dubu and me.” The soon to debut idol stated. “But, we made it!”

 

“Not to rush, but who's going to sing first?” Seulgi asked. “Because like, I just met Red Velvet, so I kinda-”

 

“YOU MET RED VELVET!?” Nayeon yelled. “SAILFISH MET RED ING VELVET!?”

 

“Ah... yeah.” The SM trainee replied. “We're in the same company, it was bound to happen.”

 

“They're the biggest girl group, like, ever!” The bunny girl said.

 

“Thanks for that random info dump, that literally all of us knew,” Jeongyeon remarked. “Anyways, that's pretty cool, Seulgi.”

 

“I-It really is,” Seulgi said.

 

Mina got on the stage. “E-Excuse me, Jihyo.” 

 

Jihyo got off the stage. “Of course.”

 

The Japanese girl took the microphone out of its stand and started to speak into it. “Hey! So.. um.. I... wanted to sing a song or two, for all of you!”

 

“Ooohhhh!” Nayeon said excitedly. “Minari's gonna sing!”

 

“I'm ready to go to heaven,” Tzuyu remarked.

 

“Ahaha... you're too nice,” Mina replied. “D-Don't get your hopes up... I-I'll try my best.”

 

The Japanese girl sighed, and slowly started to browse the song selection. “Good Person is still here... okay.” 

 

Mina pressed the song. “This song... the lyrics are a bit.. um... to me, they're a bit saddening, but it's okay. I've sung along to it countless times, so I'd feel confident singing it.”

 

The Japanese girl nervously stood in front of the microphone stand, taking deep breaths. The song slowly loaded, which gave Mina enough time to figure out if she really wanted to do this. All eyes were on her, and... that... shouldn't scare her.

 

It doesn't scare her. They're her friends. People that love Mina. Wonpil has told her this many times, and Mina listens. Sometimes she forgets, but... she remembers all over again. Even if she completely butchers this song, her friends will still be her friends.

 

Then, the song started.

 

------------------------------

 

As the song ended, Mina was met with a standing ovation. “T-Thank you so much!”

 

As the leaderboard for the song pulled up, Mina got a perfect 100% on it, granting her first place.

 

“MINARI!” Nayeon yelled. “YOU GOT FIRST! HOLY !”

 

Wonpil ran up to the stage to hug Mina. “I'm so proud of you.”

 

It wasn't about the leaderboard, they both knew that. Wonpil was proud of Mina for doing something amazing. He was proud of her for not being afraid anymore.

 

------------------------------

 

“Agghhh! Just 90%?!” Seulgi yelled in frustration. “ you too, leaderboard!”

 

Seulgi got off the stage, and Jihyo got on it.

 

“S-So sorry, Seulgi... that's very unfortunate.” Jihyo said. “A-Anyways, it's getting pretty late! It's 10 PM already!”

 

“Oh gosh,” Tzuyu said.

 

“Hey, it's been fun hanging with all of you,” Wonpil replied. “Make sure to stream Shoot Me when it comes out!”

 

“I can't believe your group is really releasing a song called “shoot me.”,” Jeongyeon said. 

 

“Trust me, I didn't like the name at first.” The keyboardist responded. “But once you hear it... you'll like it. I hope so, anyway.”

 

“Don't worry, Wonpil, the fans will love it,” Mina said. “We'll love it, too.”

 

The keyboardist nodded. “Thank you, Minari.”

 

Sana had been looking at Momo the entire time, but they hadn't been able to chat. With the Karaoke session now over, she could finally talk to the girl.

 

“Hey, is it okay if I step out?” Sana asked. “I gotta talk to Momo about something.”

 

“Oh, sure, go ahead!” Jihyo and Mina both said at the same time.

Sana approached Momo and took her hand. “Come on.”

 

The two girls exited the room, and Momo looked at Sana.

 

“I'm really sorry for ignoring you.” Sana apologized.

 

Momo just responded by pulling Sana into a hug. “You need this.”

 

Sana just hugged the girl back. “I.. I..”

 

“It's okay, say it.”

 

“I hate him... so ing much.” The younger girl cried. “I-I feel so... stupid, Momo... so... stupid. I-I wish we didn't go... I-I-I-I-I... wish that I never... even considering finding him.”

 

“I'm sorry, Sanata.” 

 

“I-It's okay....” Sana sniffled. “I just want to forget about him, already... but he's still on my mind, Momo.”

 

“Then I'll help you forget him.”

 

“T-Thank you..”

 

------------------------------

 

June 17th, 2018. 8:52 AM.

 

Jihyo woke a bit later than she would have liked, but she almost didn't fall asleep last night, so she'll take it. Dahyun was up already, trying to cook what Jihyo has taught her thus far. The older girl got off of the bed, got dressed, and then exited the room.

 

“G-Good morning, unnie!” The blonde said, a bit panicked.

 

Jihyo could already see that breakfast was all done and cooked, but Dahyun was just there... smiling nervously.

 

“What's wrong?” Jihyo asked.

 

“I-I think I cooked it right... but I'm just scared.” Dahyun replied, sitting down. “T-Taste it, unnie.”

 

The older girl took her seat in front of Dahyun, and got a spoonful of the stew, and put it in .

 

“I-Is it bad?” The blonde asked. “It's bad, isn't it? I messed it up?”

 

“It's good, Dubu.” Jihyo smiled. It really was good.

 

“R-Really?”

 

Jihyo got another spoonful of Dahyun's stew and put it inside the blonde's mouth. “Taste for yourself!”

 

“Mmmmmmmmm!” 

 

The blonde swallowed it. “I-It's so good! Unnie! I did it! I cooked for you!”

 

Jihyo smiled and kissed Dahyun. “You did a good job, my love.”

 

------------------------------

 

10:35 AM.

 

FRIENDIES!

 

Jihyo: ok so like

 

Jihyo: I spent the past two hours teaching Dahyun how to cook so many recipes

 

Jeongyeon: good, now Dahyun can take care of herself while you're out.

 

Dahyun: and I can also cook for Jihyo now!

 

Nayeon: relationship goals!

 

Tzuyu: bunny, when will you teach me to cook?

 

Jeongyeon: hush, you're still a child.

 

Nayeon: DO NOT SAY THAT

 

Tzuyu: JEONGYEON SERIOUSLY

 

Jeongyeon: oh

 

Jeongyeon: uM

 

Jeongyeon: tzuyu's a legal adult

 

Wonpil: who are you talking to?

 

Jeongyeon: idk

 

Nayeon: it's just gross

 

Nayeon: don't call tzuyu a child when she's an adult woman

 

Nayeon: fully developed adult woman

 

Nayeon: VERY developed adult woman

 

Tzuyu: and i'm gone

 

~~Chou Tzuyu is now offline~~

 

Nayeon: she's still in the house lol

 

Nayeon: oh

 

Nayeon: tzuyu just left

 

Nayeon: !!!

 

~~Im Nayeon is now offline~~

 

Chaeyoung: bunny isn't a , huh Tzuyu?

 

Dahyun: I miss the school meal club >_<

 

Chaeyoung: then hang out with us dubs, it ain't that hard.

 

Dahyun: jihyo's going to leave for practice soon

 

Dahyun: i'll be available then!

 

Wonpil: oh gosh sungjin just saw me on my phone

 

Wonpil: bye

 

~~Kim Wonpil is now offline~~

 

Jihyo: i'm so excited for tomorrow

 

Jihyo: I'm finally going to go into practice!

 

Jihyo: we're moving so close to my debut!

 

Jeongyeon: I think this calls for a reunion of...

 

Jeongyeon: .-.

 

Jeongyeon: the trendy trio

 

Dahyun: YES YOU SAID IT

 

Jihyo: omg

 

Dahyun: sure, let's go spend some time with Jeongyeon-unnie, for old times sake!

 

Jihyo: gladly.

 

------------------------------

 

11:00 AM.

 

The two girls had finally arrived at Jeongyeon's place. They knocked on the door, and Jeongyeon opened it. “Come in.”

 

The two girls entered the house and made themselves comfortable on one of the couches. Jeongyeon closed and locked the front door, and sat next to them.

 

“Jihyo, really, I can't stress this enough... I'm so proud of you.” Jeongyeon said. “You waited thirteen years for this, but now... you don't have to wait anymore.”

 

“I don't have to wait anymore.” Jihyo smiled. “I'm gonna be a star.”

 

“Oh god..” Jeongyeon cringed. “That song was so tragic!”

 

The other two girls laughed. “Not denying that!”

 

After sharing some laughs, the three girls fell silent.

 

“I hope your debut does well.” The older girl said. “I really want it to, you deserve it to do well.”

 

“Me too.” The soon to debut idol replied.

 

“It will do well!” The blonde stated. “Everybody loves Park Jihyo!”

 

They smiled at that.

 

Park Jihyo is going to do well.