Reunion (Part 2)

Losing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rong's pov.

I was on my way to the address that Eunji sent me. I brought my car incase they wanted to go somewhere else after we eat there. 

My gaze is focused on the street. I noticed that some buildings had changed. Some places were not on how I remember it was.

Well, it is stupid to imagine that things will stay the same. As I am getting nearer to the cafe, I feel strange, being here again after a long time. Driving to familiar places, I decided to turn on the music so I will stop thinking nonsense. 

As I arrived, I realized that this cafe is familiar. 

Flashback~~~ 

As we were on our way to home. I was staring at the surroundings, I missed being here. 

Even if it's just two years, I felt like I missed so much things and happenings here. 

"You see that Coffee shop over there?" my Dad said while pointing at something over there. 

"That is one of the best coffee shop that I visited here in Seoul." He proudly stated. 

I stared at the Cafe, 

"B'n C Spring Cafe, it's a nice name. Dad, you know what B'n C stands for?" I curiously asked. I don't know but the name of the Cafe reminds me of someone. 

"Ahh, I think it's Beans 'N Cream. The founder is really genius to arrive with that name." my father chuckled. 

"It became one of my favorite Cafe here. You should try it, it already expanded with 8 branches in different cities but the main branch is the nearest on our house." Is my Dad suddenly became an endorser? I chuckled with my own thought.

"Sure, I will try it some other time." I said before I lost the coffee shop from my sight. 

End of flashback~~~

So this is the wonderful coffee shop that my Dad was talking about?

I entered the cafe and the warm air greeted me, the mixing of a coffee smell, cakes and chocolates made me hungry. 

I scanned around to shop, there were vintage photographs around the walls allowing the customers to admire the photo's there. The dark theme of the cafe balances the lightness of the food displayed on the counter. 

Now, I understand why my Dad loved it. This is the kind of place that you could stay for hours and not get sick of it. 

The furnitures were not fancy but rather simple. There nothing much luxurious decorations considering that this is the main branch but It's really pleasing to the eyes. 

The owner really focused on photographs and paintings. I already admire her for this idea.

I walked towards my friends who place themselves in the corner beside the window in which you can see the flowers in the backyard. It's really beautiful.

"Unnie!!" Hayoung immediately stood up and gave me a warm hug. 

"I missed you, I thought you wouldn't come." She pouted which made me smile a bit. 

"When did you learn to become late unnie." Namjoo teased who also gave me a warm hug. 

"I'm sorry, I almost lost my way here. And there's a heavy traffic on my way." I simply explained. I sat beside Namjoo and Hayoung. In front of me is Naeun who just nod at me and Eunji, of course. 

"Unnie, I'm sorry that we ordered first, we're really hungry. We don't have any idea of what you wanted to eat so we decided not to order anything for you." Naeun explained when my eyes locked on the foods on the table. 

"I think the cashier girl there knew but we didn't took the risk incase your favorites already changed." Eunji teased in which she earned a glare from the girl beside her.

I just looked at them confusedly, How can a random cashier girl will know my favorites. Weird.

"Oh it's okay. I will just order by myself. I assumed I'm not the only one who's late?" I said but they just stared at each other for a moment. I  decided to stand up to order when...

"Uhm, she's over there." Eunji pointed over the counter. 

And then I saw Bomi there. I was stunned as I felt my heart beating so fast. She dyed her hair from dark brown into black. It was in a bun so I don't know how long it is now. Then I realized that she's wearing the cafe uniform. 

I froze and I suddenly went back to my seat. 

"Unnie you should order for your drink so you can catch up with us. There's already enough food here." Eunji said but I know she's doing it intentionally. I glared at her but she just pushed me to go. 

As I'm getting nearer to the counter, I slowly feel the soft panic that is growing on my mind. Bomi can't still see me as she's talking to her workmate. 

"One mocha frappe please. Grande." I said while staring at her. She never change. Still, the wonderful girl as she is years ago. 

She settled my order as she picked up the tall sized cup 

"Your name please." she asked without looking at me. Is she like this to her customers? 

"Chorong... Park Chorong." I answered. I saw her startled a bit but proceed to wrote my name on the cup.

She glanced at me while taking the money but her expression was just blank. She handed me the change and said.

"Okay, Ms Park Chorong. Your order will be serve in 5 minutes. Enjoy." she smiled which made my heart skip a beat but then she proceed to entertain the next customer. 

I walked towards our table when I saw Eunji and Naeun giving me a smirk. I immediately glared at them. 

"I hope that I can turn back the time to make it all alright, all alright for us." Hayoung sang which made Namjoo hit her on her shoulder. 

"Aww. Unnie, when did you learn to be cruel?" Hayoung whined. But my mind is too preoccupied.

The moment I see her again. The pain stopped or maybe I just forgot about it. I would like to think of her coming to me again and stayed but that would be ridiculous for me to even think of. 

"You know, she became miserable when you left. She keep saying that she no longer had the reason to live. She spent her nights in clubs, drowning with alcohol and loud music." Eunji stated sadly. I really don't know her reason of explaining me this. All of a sudden. 

"Unnie, we didn't talk about this. But we knew that you will not do it because you just wanted to. we know you had your reasons." Namjoo said which made me looked down.

"Maybe you're the reason why she lose herself but obviously, you're also the cure." Eunji looked at me in my eyes. I wanted to look away but I just can't. 

"I'm not. Can'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter