Home (Part 7)

Losing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Let us go straight to the point. We are not living in fairytales. Don't believe those spells and magic. Don't let yourself depend on your fairy god mother.

Promises are meant to be broken. Don't wait for a prince to wake you up. Or a prince to find you holding the right shoe you left. There's no such thing as perfect life.

Mistakes are inevitable. But I guess it is needed to be done.

In this place full of lies, there might be a place. The land where there is a happy ever after. But no, we don't need to depend on that.

If I sounded sweet? Or you feel that I'm sweet? Then don't believe me. Words may sound as magical but it is a lie, it is purely fictional.

Because the truth is... In life, whenever we had two choices. We always tend to choose the wrong choice.

-----

Chorong arrived to the address of the club that Eunji sent. Still, she's hesitant to enter, afraid that she would see something she don't want to see.

Rong's pov.

I entered to the club. If I could melt in here then I'll gladly would. But again, I stick to my intention. My eyes were glancing everywhere... Searching... Finding a certain person.

Thinking about what I would say to that certain person when I faced her.

~I'm here to fetch you... Let's go home...~ Well that would be ridiculous.

As I walked towards the dance floor. Many attempted to check me out and initiate a conversation but no one succeed. My attention is already caught by the girl at the corner.

Surrounded by a crowd. Girls and guys who's trying to catch the attention of that drunked woman.

Ayshh. Yoon Bomi!!!

I marched towards the table but still some people blocked my way which made me pissed off.

As I arrived in front of her, I noticed that she's really drunk. Did she practiced drinking ily that she caught the attention of these people?

I glanced at Bomi when I saw the girl beside her. Arms wrapped around Bomi's waist. I tilted my head trying to control my annoyance.

She's too close. Did no one introduced her what personal space is? Now she's about to kissed Bomi...

Damn. In front of me huh?

"Distance!!!" I glared at the girl as I got Bomi's attention.

Her face lose it's color as I shift the glare on her. She immediately distance herself to the girls.

What do you think are you doing?

"Who do you think you are? You're spoiling the fun girl." one of the girls there stated.

I held back my anger as long as I could. Trying my best not to gain attention from the crowd.

They surrounded around Bomi again which made me left in my place.

I breathe harshly. I was about to walk away to ask for some help but she finally spoke.

"Please give way for my girlfriend." as Bomi said that, I noticed the change in expression of some people there. They looked at me with so much annoyance but didn't dare to block my way again.

"Come here baby... What took you so long?" she pulled me to the seat beside her as her arms automatically wrapped around my waist. I could feel the heat growing on my cheeks.

I heard them breathe heavily. A sign of defeat. Slowly, they were gone one by one.

As we were left alone in the table. She removed her grip and I tried my best not to look disappointed.

"What are you doing here?" she asked immediately. I guess she's just looking for a good timing to get rid of me.

"I'm here to bring you home. You're drunk." I answered.

"Ohh really, I managed to bring myself home for two years. I've been doing just fine by myself for years. Without you. Now, leave." she snapped. She then moved towards the crowd to interact with people.

I tried my best to calm myself. This is all my fault. I need to hold on. Come on Rong you can ignore her annoyance.

I sat on the other table as I let Bomi do everything she wanted. Drink, flirt, dance and get drowned with the music

I waited patiently until she get tired of whatever she's doing. When I saw her already struggling to keep her balance.

My brain already sent me some signals of what I have to do. I pulled her out of the club.

She put all her weight on me as she's struggling to walk. She's so heavy and I can feel her breath on my neck. damn it.

"Where's your car Bomi?" I asked her as she's busy my neck. What the hell is she doing?

"Bomi..." I'm searching for the key on her pocket while she kept hugging me to maintain her balance. I succeed on having it in which I pushed the buttons pointing it to every car in the parking to see which will be light's on and unlocked. Is this hide and seek with a car?

"Unnie, do you experience in public?" she whispered with her husky voice. I immediately covered as I blushed.

"What the hell are you saying?" I glanced at the surroundings. I already found her car and I pulled her towards it.

I opened the passenger side and pushed her inside.

"Wait. Wait. You wanted to do it here? Well... My car is tinted so..." I didn't know that Bomi is this bold when she's drunk.

"If you have nothing good to say. Just keep your mouth shut." I rebuked immediately. If she only know how her voice and those words affects me. She just chuckled but settled herself on her seat.

I settled myself to the driver's seat. "Where would I take you? Do you have your apartment or in your home?" I asked her as she's already half asleep.

"Are you asking me if we will do it in your place or my place?" she asked back as I sighed out of defeat.

"Are you like this when you're drunk? Asking everyone for se..." I glanced at her to see her staring at me intensely. I nervously gulped as she chuckled. Ayshh.

"Naeun would surely kill me if I asked Eunji for everytime she fetch me here." she mumbled, still staring at me.

As my indirect question had been answered. I felt relieve. I silently thanked Eunji on my mind for taking care of this girl.

"This is the first time that someone else other than Eunji and Sekyung unnie picked me out of that club. So I'm trying my luck if she will agree to sleep with me." she smirked as I gulped nervously.

Someone else ~~ so I'm just someone else now? I shrugged my own thought. We need to go home, It's already late.

"You're drunk, so tell me where your apartment is." I said in straightface. I secretly smiled. I didn't know that a drunk person can be adorable and annoying at the same time.

"In our apartment. I still lives there." she answered. I was surprised that she kept it. I just drive quietly until we get there. I stumbled out the car and helped her up to the front steps of the apartment.

The streets are still familiar to me. This home. Same streets, same people. Yet, some things had changed. It was foolish to imagine that things would remain the same.

Luckily, the key was placed visibly on her car so I don't have problems with entering the apartment. We made our way clumsily to her room.

It is strange, being here again after a long time. But still, I remember everything about this place. Being in this place after what happened is hard.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter