Choice (Part 6)

Losing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just hold on, sometimes a sudden stop is really necessary.

Life is unfair. It needs suffering sometimes and healing requires some help.

Whether you saw it coming or not, pain will leave you devastated.

There are so many hardships in life. Heartbreak is just one of those.

No matter how many people would say they understand. They don't. But still we thank them for even trying.

After Sekyung left, Bomi decided to go somewhere to give herself some time. This time, she did not go to the comedy bar to relieve stress. But a club which loud music that dominates the whole atmosphere.

Loud music~
Alcoholic drinks~
Shot glasses~
Drinking games~
Couples in seclude areas~

After that conversation with her unnie, it became Bomi's way of escaping.

Drowning herself with loud music and alcohol.

Atleast she can forget about the pain.
Atleast she can deny the truth.

After drowning herself with her work in the cafe she will go straight to the club. In order for the pain loses it's chance to appear. That became Bomi's daily life.

But the avoidance of pain just only result to increasing it. Emotional pain is pure sadness, it's deep and it is even beyond what you expected.

Bomi is just one of those people in the club who experience heartbreak.

But her heart is just crushed badly. It's the kind of pain she didn't see coming. The pain she thought she will never experience again.

"I hate you." Bomi uttered before drinking the shot in straight.

-----

Meanwhile, Chorong started to get busy when she took over in their business. But her father stayed by her side helping and guiding her with every details.

Even though she was distracted, she worked hard to prove herself that she's capable of handling the company fully in the future.

Her week had been occupied with work. Atleast she can think of other things. At the same time think of what she needed to do.

Still, she kept glancing on her phone hoping to see something connected to Bomi. Maybe a text or a social media update. Whatever it is.

She can't even understand herself~~

It's weekend again and she's not fond of the day.

She had no work and the fact that she had so much time to think about Bomi again.

She ran away to escape the consequences. But all she felt was the empty feeling where her own tears completely run out and there's nothing she can do about it.

"I love you." she mumbled as she woke up. She found herself in her bed. Cold and lonely.

She missed the arms that wrapped around her as soon as she woke up. That "Goodmorning baby." she heard first the moment she opened her eyes.

Not seeing Bomi for two years is already tough enough and seeing her again just doubled the pain and guilt that she feels.

She thought after years, the pain will be gone and things will get better. As time passed by, the memory of Bomi's presence will no longer bring tears to her eyes anymore.

But if to get rid of the pain means forgetting Bomi. Chorong would choose to suffer forever.

So much time had passed and all she can have are the memories.

Her heart ache with the thought of what she had lost.

"No one can ever replace you. No one ever would." she sighed glancing at the photo of her and Bomi.

Memories...

That's all that is left to her.

-----

After hesitating for a lot of times, Chorong find herself in front of a familiar coffee shop. She parked her car from a distance.

Through the car window, she glanced inside the cafe. She sighed softly. It's just been several days since she last saw Bomi.

All the reasons not to do it came into her. After she get off with her car she would take one step forward the shop but suddenly take one step backward.

She's in a battle of stepping forward and walking away. But she chose to walked towards the cafe.

Chorong had been lost of thinking words to say that she's surprised that she's already in the front door of the cafe.

She entered and the sudden feeling hits her. A feeling of home but being unwelcomed.

She searched for a seat and she settled herself at the corner. She glanced at the counter to see Sekyung there entertaining the customer's order. There are two baristas beside her. Waiting for some commands.

Her eyes specifically searched for a certain person. But she can't find her there.

She decided to order for her drink. As she stood up and walked towards the counter. Her eyes is searching everywhere.

"One Iced Americano please. Grande." she said as Sekyung just glanced at her then proceed to the order.

She didn't find the words to asked about Bomi since there were more customers behind her.

She decided to go back to her seat and wait for a miracle to happen.

Customers were easily gone one by one as Chorong waited for her drink. There were just a few chilling customers when her drink was being put by the server.

"Finally got the guts to come here? You missed your luck, she just left before you arrived." Sekyung explained while putting Chorong's order in the table.

-----

Rong's pov.

Sekyung unnie was about to walked away when.

"Unnie." I called her. She looked back waiting for whatever I will say.

"C-can I talk to you instead?" I asked. I don't know but there is something I wanted to clarify.

She kept her silence

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter