Reasons (Part 4)

Losing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback~~~ 3rd person pov.

"Unnie, I just want to try it. It's fun there." Bomi keeps following Chorong trying to convince the latter about that comedy bar thingy.

"It's dangerous Bomi, there are people drinking alcohol there." the older said while doing her business proposal project.

"It's just for chilling unnie."

"I said no. What will you gain on that? People will just make fun of you." the older explained at her as I typed my final letter for this project.

She's been to busy with what she's doing that she didn't even noticed the pain that showed on the younger's eyes.

------

"Unnie, you're done with your work? Eunji invited us to go to the lounge since there is no work tomorrow. I'm hoping that you can finally join us?" Bomi tried her luck to convinced Chorong to go the bar with her.

But still, Chorong didn't show any sign of interest. She lay on bed.

"I'm tired. Maybe next time. Go on and have fun there." Chorong closed her eyes preparing to sleep when she felt the lips of the younger touch her forehead.

"Take care and go home early. I love you." Chorong casually stated.

"Yes, I love you too."

As Chorong eyes were close. She didn't see how the younger hesitantly say those words. She also failed to see the gloomy expression of the younger."

------

"Oh Bomi, where's Rong unnie." her friends asked everytime she go out together with them.

"Ohh, she had to work overtime for the project."
"Well, she was sick. I hope she get well soon."
"She's spending her time with her family."
"She went out with her friends too."
"She's tired and I don't want to bother her."
"She had a meeting with the clients."

Until Bomi ran out of excuses to say...

-------

"Unnie, I wanted to try photography this time." Bomi excitedly announced to her unnie.

"Bomi, last week you wanted to be a singer, months ago you wanted to pursue dancing. Then you already tried baking, painting etc. Next week what career would you pursue?" Chorong scolded. She's annoyed that the younger has no any concrete plan on her career.

"I really wanted to try it. I'm serious this time." Bomi insisted. Hiding the pain that she felt that time.

"Okay then, I'm supporting you with what you really want." Chorong stated flatly.

But still Bomi gave her happiest reaction and hugged the older.

"Thank you unnie, I love you so much."

------

"Bomi, I heard you got a new job." Chorong asked her girlfriend.

"Yesss! I forgot to share you the good news. I was accepted to be a Barista in the coffee shop I'm talking about." Bomi explained but Chorong frowned.

"Bbom ah, how many times do I have to tell you that you can just start your own cafe." Chorong scolded.

"Unnie, I still don't have enough money for that. And I still don't have much knowledge about starting a business. That's why I'm working and at the same time learning." Bomi explained.

"I told you I will lend you, and in terms of that. You know, I'm always here for you. why can't you just trust me?" Chorong snapped but Bomi remained unbothered.

"Unnie, you're not my girlfriend for that. I know that you will support me but I wanted to grow on my own too." Bomi calmly explained.

"Can't she trust me?" Bomi silently thought. But instead she embraced her girlfriend.

"I'm sorry, I know you're also tired from work. I'll prepare a delicious dinner for us unnie." Bomi stated and then immediately went to the kitchen to prepare for their food. Ignoring her pain. As long as she's with Chorong she can endure everything.

End of Flashback ~~~

------

Rong's pov.

I'm in my room currently staring on the picture of Bomi and I on my phone. In which I kissed her cheeks and she's in a wacky facial expression. One of my favorite picture out of a hundred pictures of us saved here.

Flashback~~~

"Focus on driving unnie, before the fate would kill us both." Bomi joked. She fixed her stare outside.

The traffic was really heavy that I decided to turn on the radio. Then it played "Done for me by Charlie Puth"

We casually jamming to the music. At least it's not that quiet.

Whenever I had the chance, I tried to steal a glance to her, to know if she's still awake because she looked really tired from her work.

Then suddenly, "What would have been by Psy." played next. I was about to change radio channel but suddenly the traffic loosen that it made me focus on the road.

We had that awkward silence throughout the song. I can't see her reaction cause she's facing the window. Until we arrived at the lounge.

I turned off the engine as we wait for our friends. Then we saw them parked the car on the opposite of ours. I was about to go out when.

"Unnie." she faced me.

"Hmm? Any problem?" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter