Song (Part 3)

Losing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rong's pov.

We arrived at the lounge, first step outside and I am already annoyed of the surroundings. I can already imagine the annoying lights, people drinking, smoking here and there. But the moment we entered, all those things on my mind are the opposite of what I am currently seeing. 

The place is composed of a stage and then surrounded by tables and chairs. There are a lot of people today. Some of them are drinking alcohol but unlike a typical bar. It's like they are just chillin and more focused on the performance on stage. 

Currently, A live band was playing with a person in the middle imitating famous idols and artist. I can hear the laughter anywhere. 

"The peak days of this bar is every thursday and friday unnie. That's why there are a lot of people today." Hayoung explained and I just nodded.

We payed for the entrance and find ourselves a place. Namjoo and Hayoung immediately ran to the seat in front, near the stage. Wait, did they planned this and even reserved the table near the stage? 

"We're vip here unnie." Namjoo chuckled. 

There are actually 2 tables composed of 3 chairs each. We decided to keep it together so it looked like we're on one table. 

The seating arrangement goes like this. It's like "(_)" position so all of us can see the stage. Namjoo on the edge beside Hayoung *(*. Naeun on the edge and beside Eunji on the other side *)* and then Bomi and I in the middle *_* .

We ordered our foods and it's almost 8pm. 

"Oh, the real fun is about to start." Eunji suddenly babbled.

Then suddenly the lights turned off. I was startled that I grip on Bomi's arms since she's the one beside me. As I realized it. I immediately removed my grip.

Then there's a dim light that already covered the surroundings as a spotlight focused on stage. Three people entered the stage. The comedians I think.

"Goodevening everyone, what a nice day isn't it." Comedian 1 said.

"Ahhh. There are a lot of people today. Is there any special occasion buddy?" Comedian 2 said.

"To be honest, we are kinda not prepared for today. But don't worry, we can assure you of giving our best to have so much fun tonight." Comedian 3 continued.

"Well, it's a pity that one of the best comedian here didn't make it today. So like the usual, we will continue the fun with the luckiest picked crowd today. Are you ready?" the crowd went "awww" showing their disappointments but still the next thing that the comedians say hyped the crowd again.

"Ommo. Buddy!!! Do you see what I see?" I noticed that my friends looked down hiding themselves. Only Hayoung and I were staring on the stage. 

"Yess!! Definitely, The one who came today had their luck. Everyone!!! Yoon Bomi-ssi and Kim Namjoo-ssi are in the house together with their squad." the girls around me chuckled and groaned at the same time as the crowd go wild. 

"Unnie, I already apologized on what will happen." Eunji teased as I felt a slight nervousness. Hayoung and Namjoo laughed hard which made me confused. Bomi can't also hide her smile. They were enjoying that much huh? 

"Wait." as the comedian speak again, she's staring at us. "One two three four five six. Ommo everyone, there are six of the who came today. Who's the new one?" the crowd went wild again that I'm almost deaf with the loudness. 

But it's weird that I'm not annoyed. I'm actually enjoying it. 

"Bomi-ssi Namjoo-sii, I hope you don't mind. Please join us on stage." the crowd cheered and the two mentioned person just laughed out of embarassment. 

Namjoo already thought of an alibi by giving a sign that her voice is not that okay that night. In which the comedians pursued Bomi to join them. 

"Ahhh New face girl is also here. It's been a long time. Naeun-ssi can you give us a sample dance." one of the comedians suddenly blurted out. I saw Naeun blushed out of embarassment. But the comedian didn't give her a chance to say no as they literally picked Naeun from us to join the stage. Bomi sat there, hiding her laughter as she saw how Naeun glared at her. 

"Go baby!!" Eunji shouted which gained the attention of the crowd. And they can't stop squealing. 

"I'm really nervous." Naeun stated while laughing.

"Naeun-ssi!! Naeun-ssi" I can't help but to join the crowd in cheering in which my friends looked at me surprisingly.

This is the world that I didn't give myself a chance to explore with Bomi. 

And suddenly "New Face by Psy" started playing. I was really surprised when Naeun exploded into a dance. It's really unusual for me to see her like that but she's great. She started and ended her dance with a dab.

"Ohhh thank you so much Naeun-ssi for that wonderful dance." the crowd clapped endlessly with others still cheering.

"Beside us now is the legend Yoon Bomi, Anyone here still remember her? Please raise your hands if you do." all my friends raised their hands and I was surprised on how almost everyone in the crowd also raised their hands. 

"Bomi is the crowd's favorite here way back then." Eunji whispered while staring at the stage. 

"Bomi-ssi, we noticed that there's a new girl in your squad today. She must be your girlfriend. Right everyone????" the crowd yelled "yes" followed by a squealing and such teased. "Yieeehhhh" Eunji and Naeun looked at me with the same tease look. 

I saw how Bomi startled as she didn't know what to do. "Ah, no no no." she denied as her hands were also signalling no. 

"She's actually part of our group, but she never got the chance to visit here. She's busy way back then she just returned from the states. She's Chorong unnie everyone" Bomi explained trying to avoid looking at our table and she received an "owww." from the crowd.

But the comedians were unstoppable. They walked towards our table. "Since you're part of the group. Chorong-ssi please join us on stage." ommo what will I do? 

They pulled me as I looked towards my friends asking for help but instead they cheered for me.

"Aigoo. She's really cute. Bomi, you called her unnie but she looked younger than you." the comedian joked which made the crowd burst into laughter.

"Ahhh. In order to take your seat again, you should do one thing that you don't usually do." One of them stated. I was really embarrassed as I don't know what to do.

The crowd's noise suddenly went up again, suggesting this and that. But my friends started a chant which end up the whole crowd doing the same chant. 

"Aegyo! Aegyo! Act cute! Act cute!" Heol!! Seriously, what to do. I tried to looked at Bomi but she's just cheering with the crowd.

One of the comedians gave me the microphone. Ommo. I don't know.

---------

Eunji's Pov.

I was just laughing my off because of the happenings. Why did it only happen today. It's pleasing to see us. Complete. Where all of us were smiling. The laughter and the cheering really came from the heart.

I stared at Bomi who's on the stage. She can really managed herself well there. She really know how to entertain people. I really love how I could see the happiness on the people around me. Not only with my friends but with the whole crowd.

Rong unnie was also on the stage. I really didn't expect her to join the fun. She's usually killjoy and not a single chance that she went here with us way back to those days. 

She's hiding her face out of embarassment but the crowd including us continued the cheer. 

"Act cute! Act cute! Act cute!" one of the comedian passed her the microphone.

I glanced at Bomi who's also anticipating of what unnie will do. All I can see is that she's gen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter