Special Cookies for Daddy

Family

 



 

Wendy put a large ribbon on Jisoo's shirt as a finishing touch. Today her daughter wants to deliver lunch to her father to the office, she even helps Wendy cook in the kitchen.

"Es-sûre de ne pas vouloir que maman vienne avec toi?"

The girl shook her head while looking down at the shoes she was wearing. Wendy is a little worried whether her daughter can find Chanyeol's room or not because Jisoo usually goes to office with her. Even though the employees there will definitely show it to Jisoo she is still worried.

"Come on mommy, I'll be late" Jisoo whined as she looked at his watch as if she understood how to read time.

"Okee okee, let's kiss mom first then you can go." Jisoo quickly kissed Wendy's cheeks and hugged her then ran out to Mr Joo who was waiting outside. The girl was really impatient when she wanted to meet her father.

Wendy hands over a lunch box wrapped in cloth to Mr. Joo and tells her to watch over Jisoo. she smiled and waved to hers daughter who was behind the windshield.

when she arrived at the office, Jisoo walked in with a lunch box in her hand, behind him was Mr. Joo who brought a lunch box from Wendy. Several times they stopped because of Jisoo's curiosity, the girl greeted her father's employees by bowing politely and waving her hand. Even though it took quite a long time, finally Jisoo arrived in front of the big door that read the CEO, Mr. Joo helped her open the door.

A shrill sound made Chanyeol jump from his chair when he was so focused on the computer screen. He saw Jisoo running towards him and Mr Joo who stopped in front of the door then bow to greet him.

"APPAAAAA!" The girl jumped on Chanyeol's lap without warning, he moaned as the tip of the toy hit his lips.

"Jisoo don't jump like that" he said in a serious tone. Jisoo apologizes and her father's lips with hers little fingers.

Lifting Jisoo's body and make her sitting it on the table facing him. The girl handed Chanyeol a toy lunch box.

"galletas para papa"

"Appa doesn't understand Jisoo-ya" Chanyeol said sadly, the girl looked at her father then repeated her words using Korean. Hers legs moved around asking to go down and tell hers father to take her to the sofa.

"Are you making it yourself? For daddy?" Chanyeol stared in amazement then showered his daughter with a kiss, "thank you my little princess," he said.

He opened his mouth when Jisoo feed him cookie and then smiled while enjoying it by acting like a child, seeing her father's ridiculous behavior made Jisoo laugh.

"te amo papá" he exclaimed then hug tightly Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 


in this story Jisoo sometimes speaks French and Spanish because I use references about Wendy who can speak French and Spanish. I dont understand those two languages, ​​so thank you google translate

* Es-sûre de ne pas vouloir que maman vienne avec toi? : Are you sure you do not want mom to come with you?

* galletas para papa : cookies for papa/daddy

* te amo papá : I love you dad