Iron Man

Family


Wendy stared amused at her daughter who couldn't keep quiet. The girl shook her head to the right and left to make her hairs move. Today they will all go to Son's mansion because Wendy's mother held a halloween party and tells all the guests to wear costumes. This is the first time in a year that Son's big family has returned to Korea, of course Jisoo is eager to meet her grandmother who lives very far away in Canada and more importantly is the halloween party she desires. Jisoo asked to wear a costume like Harley Quinn after seeing the posters in the cinema when they were walking around in a mall, she said she wanted her hair like the figure who was the joker's girlfriend. Her younger brother, Mark is dressed like a joker. Wendy herself only wore a vampire costume and makeup, like Chanyeol's request. For Chanyeol? she doesn't know what costume her husband ordered because he didn't want to tell Wendy and make it as surprise.

 

The car stopped in front of the mansion yard she had once lived. Some cars parked on the right side of the page indicate that some guests have arrived. Wendy got out of the car after Jisoo and telling that girl to wait for her and Mark.

"Look who's here. Vampire Seungwan and the Joker with a fed bottle in his hand" said Sehun who walked over to them.

"Uncle Sehun!" Jisoo waved his hand to greet Sehun

"Woaa Harley Quinn is also attend" staring in amazement at Jisoo then carrying her.

"I didn't see Chanyeol hyung" he asked as he walked side by side with Wendy into the mansion. Wendy explained that Chanyeol told the three of them to leave first because his costume needed a long time to wear. Sehun laughed after hearing her explanation, "you will be surprised by what he wear" he said to Wendy, he lowered Jisoo and let the girl walk in front of her mother then asking Wendy's permission to go to greet other guests. Before leave he giving chocolate to Jisoo and Mark.

 

 

It's been almost twenty minutes since she arrived and her husband hasn't appeared yet. Wendy is increasingly curious about what costumes make he late to come to this event. She smiled at Mark who was busy eating snacks quietly beside her sister Seunghee. Wendy's eyes watched over her daughter who was playing with friends of her age.

 

 

Wendy laughed seeing Mark giggling because of the joke from Seunghee when amaze voice of the guests caught her attention. Some of them gathered around someone at the door.

"Mamaaaaaaaa! Ipon Man" Jisoo ran towards her while shouting leaving her friends who walking toward the crowd

"Ipon what???"

Jisoo sighed, "ipooon man, it was what daddy watched yesterday" she answered impatiently. Jisoo pulled Wendy's hand so that her mother stood up then dragged Wendy with all her might to the crowd. She stood on tiptoes so she could see among the adults, Wendy smiled amused then carried her daughter so she could see a red robot with lights glowing in the middle of his chest.

"Daddy! Mama, it is daddy" Jisoo scream and pointing towards that robot

Wendy gape seeing Chanyeol's face behind Iron Man's mask. Her husband waved at her and grinned so wide. Iron Man aka Chanyeol walked across the crowd to his wife and child

"Woaaah daddy" Jisoo couldn't hide her wide smile seeing her father dressed cool like a superhero. Her little hand caressed the right side of the face of the costume when her father looked down to greet her then she giggled

"How about it, isn't daddy cool?" The girl nodded eagerly. Children crowded around them still staring with amazed eyes at the sight of the superhero in front of them.

Wendy rolled her eyes lazily then smiled amused to see Chanyeol returning to action as an Iron Man and entertaining children.

After they managed to get Chanyeol out of the crowd with the help from her father, Wendy drag him to walk to the table where Mark was. Their son gawked at his father who looked not as usual and that made Chanyeol laugh because of Mark's expression.

"You must have spent a lot of money on this costume," Mrs. Park scolded her son

"but the price is worth it with the costume, right honey?" he asked, Wendy just shrugged her shoulders, "as long as you can take care of it and not just leave it in the corner of the room," Wendy replied later.

"I've ordered a mannequin," Chanyeol said proudly, his expression more and more annoying for Wendy especially with the cool costume he was wearing.

"Daddy came here! and sat beside Jisoo," the girl exclaimed to her dad and patting the chair beside her.

They all stared at Chanyeol who was just silent not answering Jisoo. Jisoo was still waiting for her father to sit beside her the she start stared in confusion as to why her father was just silent.

"Why?" Wendy asked

"Eee I just-" Wendy's eyebrows moved up to see Chanyeol's strange behavior.

"Come on, daddy!" Exclaimed Jisoo once again

Chanyeol sighed, "Daddy can't sit, dear" his words made others look at him questioningly. "Daddy is afraid the costume will break if Daddy sit" he can only grimace

"Then how can you ride the car here ??" This time Yoora asked in surprise at her brother.

"I take the bus and walk" thats answer spontaneously made Yoora and the others laugh out loud especially Wendy.