oh my God

Family


Jisoo stood on tiptoe beside Chanyeol with her fingers pulling her father's clothes impatiently.

"Papa come on!" he urged

Chanyeol rubbed his daughter's head while saying, "Wait a minute, daddy didn't find the brush" his hand still searching in the closet trying to find the long object. Today Jisoo wants to coloring, but her crayon is left in her grandmother's house, to stop the cry of his daughter Chanyeol proposing to use watercolors.

"This is it!" Chanyeol exclaimed with a sigh of relief. He gave two brushes to Jisoo told her to take its.

 

They sat on a carpet that had been covered in plastic, Chanyeol did not want to risk being angry at his wife if the carpet was hit by watercolors. Mark sat on the sofa with his milk bottle watching his father and sister who were busy with various foreign painting tools in his eyes.

"Jisoo can coloring using this?" Asked the girl looking at her father while pointing at the watercolor. Chanyeol nodded steadily in return for his daughter's question.

"But there's no sketch in here," he exclaimed and returned to whine

"You can draw with these colors right away" Chanyeol answered, "like this" he gave Jisoo an example of a blue cloud image

Jisoo looks doubtful but finally her hand grabs the brush and starts dipping it in watercolors. Chanyeol smiled and rubbed anxiously before turning to his son who had been silent for a while, seeing that Mark's milk bottle was empty he took it.

"Mmam mmaaaam" Chanyeol giggled at Mark's murmur, "you want snacks hmm?" He asked and replied with an enthusiastic scream by Mark. He stood up and walked to the kitchen.

 

Chanyeol took some sausages and other ingredients he would use to make snacks. Jisoo and Mark really like sausages so he will make a corndog for them. While cooking he could hear Mark laughter and Jisoo trying to get her little brother to chat.

Finish draining all the corndogs he made. Chanyeol took a large enough round basket and began to put the corndog he had cut into pieces into the basket. After all was finished Chanyeol returned to the family room.

"Papa made you-" Chanyeol's eyes rounded to see the scene in front of him, "oh my God" his scream made Jisoo and Mark jump in surprise.

Chanyeol sighed hard to see Mark's body from the tip of his hair to his legs also full of scribbles. Mark just sat quietly and laughed at him while Jisoo ran towards him with the same conditions. He looked at Jisoo with his serious face making the girl stop and fell silent.

"I want to make Mark beautiful" Jisoo said to her father in a scared voice

"Baby but this is watercolor, not your toy makeup," Chanyeol explained