Bowling

Family


 

The sound of small steps and small objects falling to the floor made Wendy smile from the kitchen, her daughter had woken up with a small blanket dragged and a small bag filled with toy blocks. The little girl walked almost running towards her mother.

"Morning baby" Wendy grabbed Jisoo and showered her with a good morning kiss.

After kissing her mother Jisoo's hand waved at Mark who was in the middle of breakfast and said, "Bonjour markie" Mark smiled broadly and jumped up and down cheerfully from the baby's dining chair. Wendy drops Jisoo and returns to making breakfast.

Jisoo draped her toy bag into her small arm then began climbing up to her dining chair. Once she was seated properly she greeted hes little brother that make the adorable toddler laugh cheerfully. Jisoo started chatting with Mark as if both of them understood each other's language. Wendy just watched with a amused smile.

 

 

"Good morning, Daddy's little family!" Chanyeol exclaimed so loudly make Mark jumped in surprise. He kissed Wendy at a glance before then turning to his two little angels.

"Have you just been hit by a hurricane?" Chanyeol asked Mark. The boy just silently looked at his father who was busy cleaning his body.

"Appaaaaa, I made bread for you" Jisoo a stack of toys on the plate towards Chanyeol.

Chanyeol held Mark in his lap then he smiled and received a plate from Jisoo and pretending to praise that the bread was very tasty and then the girl giggled and said her father would get a stomachache if he ate the hard bread.

"Did Sehun pick you up?" Wendy asked after giving Chanyeol a cup of coffee and toast. Her husband shook his head.

Today Chanyeol will go bowling with his friends, after all this time they can all gather as full member.

"Don't go home too late" said Wendy reminded and began serving homemade breakfast at the table. Chanyeol replied respectfully, making herself snort amused.

"Where will Daddy go?" Jisoo asked after feeding a spoonful of rice into his tiny mouth.

Chanyeol poured milk into an empty glass for Jisoo, "Bowling, baby" he replied. The girl's eyebrows raised, indicating she didn't know what bowling her father was talking about.

"It's like when you play rolling a ball to drop blocks" explained Wendy then told Jisoo to focus on her breakfast again.

"Jisoo is good at playing it," said the girl proudly and returned to feeding .

"Of course! mama's little princess is very smart"

Suddenly Jisoo raised his hands and exclaim want to come play with her father. Mark who doesn't understand also jumps up and down funny on Chanyeol's thighs.

"Daddy, I want to come along," her voice shrill because she was too enthusiastic. Chanyeol grimaced at his daughter's wishes. How could he take Jisoo there, he quickly thought of various reasons for rejecting it.

"Isn't today Nini going to come here? Nini will be sad if she don't see you"

Jisoo didn't pay much attention to her father's words and still insisted on wanting to come along, the girl even promised to be a good girl and not disturb her father. Chanyeol looked at his wife but Wendy just shrugged and laughed amused.

"There is no one beside daddy's friend there, you will definitely be bored"

Head Jisoo shook her head quickly, "Daddy's friend is my friend too, I like uncle Kai" she replied then smiled showed his teeth.

"Wan~ah" Chanyeol said resignedly staring at his wife. Wendy laughed amused to see her husband's expression overwhelmed.

 

 

 

His friends looked at Chanyeol with various expressions as the man appeared with a tiny girl in his arms. Sehun who walked behind him laughed amused.

"can relate" Suho said while patting Chanyeol's shoulder make the others laugh.


*Nini is Jisoo's affectionate call for her grandmother