Genius Jisoo

Family


A quiet Sunday morning at the Park family residence was disturbed by the noise of objects heard from one of the rooms on the second floor.

Jisoo is sitting in front of her toy dressing table with a toy makeup tool. The girl woke up earlier than usual and immediately sat there after going to her own bathroom to wash her face. She brushed the powder on her face like her mother often did and smiled sweetly at the mirror.

Finishing her makeup, she ran into walk in closet while dragging a small chair. She used the chair to take clothes and immediately changed clothes when she got it. After getting through the hardest thing in her life at this time, namely changing her own clothes, she took a bag containing a toy beam and then went out and walked towards Mark's room.

His younger brother also wake up and was playing on his bed when Jisoo came to say hello.

"Buenos dias markiee" he exclaimed while his sister's head.

Mark looked at his sister for a while then returned to play with his toys, the boy did not understand what his sister was saying but Jisoo was still raving and forcing Mark to pay attention. Until finally the girl gave up and left the room leaving her little brother. She returned again to pick up the bag that was left behind on the floor.

Jisoo pushed the door knob of her parents' room with all the energy she had. she ran in then tried to get into bed where Wendy and Chanyeol were asleep. The girl jumped up between her parents while giggling.

"Mama woke up" she exclaimed, her hands patting Wendy's cheeks so that her mother woke up. Chanyeol rolled to the side to make room for Jisoo, avoiding her so he can getting back to sleep.

"ya ha amanecido mama" she whined. Wendy woke up with a surprised expression and then pulled Jisoo into her arms and covered them both, "where did you learn Spanish?" Wendy asked, staring at her daughter in surprise.

That speech made Chanyeol turn to face his wife and daughter. Jisoo learned a new language again, in a few months his daughter was able to speak in several languages. She speaks Korean as a daily language, English as a second language, and also French which Wendy taught when they were both chatting. Chanyeol wasn't too surprised if his daughter was smart in various languages ​​considering his wife was smart too, but that make him have to learning a little to understand what Jisoo said.

"reading a book from Aunt Seunghee" Jisoo answered with cheerful laughter.

"Eres muy inteligente querida" Wendy hugged her daughter with a fierce grin and laughed at the look of her husband who looked confused.

"I thought it was French" Chanyeol sighed tiredly, now he had to add Spanish in his study list. In his heart he hoped Jisoo would not learn another language.



I think this pict really good for being Jisoo's room. cr : http://www.tombates.org/upload/2018/10/21/ariel-bedroom-set-by-caroti-ariel-bedroom-l-246fe84aaab4931e.jpg

 

* Buenos dias = good morning

* ya ha amanecido = it has already dawned

* Eres muy inteligente querida = you are very intelligent dear