This is your fault if ...

Family


Wendy stood at the door looking at her three favorite people with worried faces. She has a need with her mother-in-law today and unfortunately she can't bring Jisoo and Mark with her. Mrs. Park had asked Chanyeol's secretary to temporarily replace her son in the office and thank God there was no meeting today.

"Are you sure you can handle it?" Wendy asked the umpteenth time

"Honey, this is not the first time I am with children alone," Chanyeol said his hand rubbing Jisoo's head, their daughter was busy picking up the beam that had fallen from her bag.

Wendy clicked, "You made bump on Mark's forehead"

Chanyeol smiled guilty then hugged his wife and kissed her cheek and her forehead, "Mama must have been waiting" he said to Wendy trying to change the topic, "Jisoo let's kiss Mommy first"

Wendy squatted to be on par with Jisoo, "bébé, don't be naughty and call mama if Daddy make you cry. Okay?"

The girl did not pay attention to her mother and was still busy with her bag but she responded with murmurs and nods understood. "Let's kiss mom first," Wendy asked

"Smart girl" she said with a smile.

Wendy stood up and kissed Mark who was in Chanyeol's arms several times before taking his coat from Chanyeol's hand then she walked towards the car.

"You won't give me something first?" Prevent Chanyeol, Wendy rolled her eyes to hear the spoiled tone coming out of her husband's mouth. She approached again and then kissed at a glance but Chanyeol deepened it.

"I will blame you if Mark grew adult faster!" Wendy said irritably and elbowed her husband's stomach

Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders indifferently then looked at Mark, "He must know how to treat the woman he loves, right my boy? hmm" he said in a funny tone that made Mark giggle.

 

 


I hope you enjoy this story^^ and sorry if this story is boring