Dont tell Mommy

Family


Chanyeol let out a sigh of relief when he managed to bring the three of them to one of the eating places at the mall. I don't know what his great wife did to stop this curiosity of their beautiful little girl. After putting Mark in the special chair toddler Chanyeol asks Jisoo to stay here and look after her brother while he orders food. The sweet girl nodded while playing the tissue with her tiny fingers without glancing at her father.

 

While ordering their lunch, occasionally Chanyeol glanced at his two children if Wendy knew he left their own two angels without guarding, his wife will turn into a lion. After all the orders were finished he hurried back to his seat.

 

"Did daddy order ice cream too? I want eat ice cream" asked Jisoo as soon as her father sat down

 

Chanyeol couldn't help smiling seeing his very beautiful daughter but then shook his head. Mark just recovered from the flu if he ordered ice cream for Jisoo, Mark would cry continuously until he got it. Chanyeol felt uneasy when he saw Jisoo pursed her lips.

"Markie's nose isn't reddening daddy," Jisoo said, his index finger touching the sister's nose. Mark was shocked by the sudden touch of his sister but then giggled and jumped up and down funny from his chair.

"Alright, daddy will order one but dont tell mommy okay" Chanyeol whispered with his index finger on his lips, Jisoo nodded and smiled broadly.