De grandes poupée

Family


"Jisoo put back the doll"

The little girl frowned at the father, her hand tightly held a doll that was much larger than her body.

"Come here, dad will take you to lunch early," Chanyeol exclaimed, her hand moved to ask Jisoo to approach him and the other hand carrying Mark's youngest child.

Today his wife Wendy went with Mrs Park to be held by his mother's acquaintance event. Chanyeol inevitably had to take time off and take care of these two little little kids alone, where the fathers were cared for their children and according to him it was not too difficult but the reality it was very tiring. Moreover, his daughter is still very fond of toys. Several times Chanyeol must call Jisoo who stops and see toys.

The girl walked over to her father while dragging teddy bear with a sad expression that was so obvious. Chanyeol crouched down and rubbed Jisoo's cheek as soon as she arrived in front of him.

"Je n'ai pas de poupée comme ce papa" She said in French. Every time Jisoo sulked this little girl would use the language she learned with Wendy, lucky he sometimes listened to it so he more or less knew the meaning.

"no, your room is full of grandes poupées. if your room is full how are you going to sleep, dear?" Clearly Chanyeol

Mark who was in Chanyeol's arms turned and saw his sister looks sad. His little fingers moved forward as if trying to reach Jisoo.

Hearing her father still forbid her to bring home the big doll, hers little lips became increasingly conical and released the doll to the floor, then threw her body between Mark and hers father. Chanyeol gently patted his daughter and whispered an apology, he gave another choice which was to buy a story book that the girl liked instead.

 

 

 

 


hello I tried writing this story because I liked Wenyeol and imagined what if the two were together. my English is not very good so I'm sorry if there is a wrong writing. I hope you like the story^^

*Je n'ai pas de poupée comme ce papa : I dont have a doll like this dad