7. Trance

Chance | TaeLice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: AN ADVANCE UPDATE for our #ACELISADAY. Tomorrow is Lalisa's birthday and I really wanted to present you guys this update on this occasion. Have you seen the BLACKPINK teasers yet? Jennie and Lisa both look dead gorgeous and ready to kill everyone. I can only imagine how Rosé and Jisoo are going to look. I am legit soo excited for #KillThisLove comeback. I already wanna skip over to 5th April. Ah!

*********************************************

For trance music to be good, it has to sneak up on you.

- Greg Gutfeld

Once reaching the lake, I quickly took a look at around our surroundings and calmed down once I realized there close to no people around them.

After Jennie's scandal and BLACKPINK's ever-growing popularity following our latest comeback I was the most worried that someone would try to drag us back again into yet another scandal. And I really couldn't take a chance of me being the one responsible for any sort of problematic issue.

"It's okay. We are alone." Taehyung slowly whispered as he stood next to me facing the lake.

Alone.

Goodness. She was alone with a male idol.

Without any supervision.

A handsome idol at that. The one she always-

My lips automatically found house between my teeth... I could almost feel the sweat beads forming at my forehead.

"Are you feeling okay? You look a bit flushed and you are sweating! Is it too hot for you here? Should I call for the manager?"

Oh god. That's the last thing I need right now.

Can you imagine how embarrassing it would be if my manager realized that I was getting all hot and worked up over for just being alone and within this close vicinity with a male idol? Yeah, hell no.

I cleared my throat, giving myself a thorough inner shake as I rummaged through my side bag and took out a small container that I always keep with me wherever I go.

"I am fine, thank you. It's just that the weather is a bit clammy for me. Do you... um.. do you wanna do this?" I softly asked him back, feeling a bit silly as I raised my right palm towards him.

Taehyung looked down at the two golden coins that were on my palm for over a few seconds before slowly picking one and wrapping his fingers around it. He gave me a small smile and a slight nod before shutting his eyes close, facing the lake.

Taking a deep breath I closed my own and made a wish.

I finally threw my coin in the lake before slowly opening my eyes to see Taehyung follow my suit.

His eyes found mine and we stood there quietly for a few seconds maybe, few minutes maybe? I couldn't exactly tell.

"It feels nice after making a wish, doesn't it?" Taehyung was the first one to shift his eyes away, pulling me out of this weird trance.

I seem to get in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter