3. Deep Breaths

Chance | TaeLice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                           ♤

There is a charm about the Forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable.
~ Mark Twain

                                                           ♤

"From my experience with the BTS members they are all quite humble and very polite. And really professional. They are all very serious about their work. So there is no point of being worried about them."

Listening to Jisoo trying to console me was making me feel even more tensed. Why? I don't effing know.

"Come on Lisa, eat up. Or you'll hardly survive the day." Jennie encouraged.

Rosé pulled the bowl towards herself and without saying a word just began feeding me.

Unable to eat more than three spoons, I washed down the cereals with a glass of mango juice.

Still feeling a bit queasy, I managed to take two long deep breaths in to calm myself.

For the love of god, I really had no idea why I was getting so worked up that too all over a damned collab project. 

It's not as if I haven't ever worked with a male partner. It's a goddamn Newton's Law, that in my field of work we get trained to excel at every single category of performance.

So what was so special about this time?

I really couldn't tell.

Deep Breaths. In. Out. And Repeat.

Saying farewell to the three and after recieving encouraging pats and hugs from them, I finally walked out of the dorm and drove with my manager to the YG Office.

The collab was confirmed once I had given my approval to YG and preparations were immediately made for our first meeting. 

I really couldn't grasp the fact that Big Hit had actually waited for my approval before confirming it themselves.

In my opinion it was a complete gentlemanly move.

Though I have absolutely zero doubts that YG would have even accepted a straight "No" as an answer from me. He would have made sure to get that collab anyhow. Afterall how could he just let this chance of being associated with BTS and Big Hit go?

Yeah. He wouldn't miss it for the world. We all know that already.

The fact that I didn't know what to expect made the situation all the more worse.

Goodness.

Parking in front of the YG Office I quickly took in the media reporters who stood a couple feet away from the entrance. Getting past them is going to be a difficult task.

The next thing I knew we were all rushing.

One guard quickly stood outside my door opening it for me, flanking by my left side while another guard stood by my right once I stepped outside the vehicle. My manager quickly ran in front of me as we made our way into the entrance.

I let out a breath in relief once we all made into the office and the gates closed behind our backs. Whew!

Guess news travels fast. 

But why wasn't I or my manager warned beforehand about the media lurking at the door?

I know jumping to conclusions will not r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter