5. Alibi

Chance | TaeLice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                        ♤

                              I'll ride with you. I'll be your Alibi.

                                                        ♤

*Hic*

At this point it was pretty clear that I had wee more than of what I was supposed to consume. I am talking about the wine.

Yeah. We weren't supposed to consume any substance of alcohol as per our rules but it is our secret allowance thankfully given by YG himself. We could have wine and beer but not more than two glasses or a can.

Damnit. We are of age now. We should be able to do whatever the hell we want.. but alas.

I very well knew that there was no point anymore in brooding over the sacrifices we have agreed to make in order to debut as a YG artist.

I felt someone softly pull the glass from my grasp. I somehow could tell that it was Rosé. 

Thankfully my headache had numbed over to an extent that I felt calm enough to speak.

"Taehyung ssi is a really good person. A true gentleman. He even paid for the brunch that we had while I wasn't paying much attention and made sure that I got in safely before leaving. Which I wasn't really expecting. And he honestly looked so amazed and awestruck as we toured around the studio." Like a small kid brought to a museum.

You can just imagine him with eyes wide, blinking and mouth hanging open in a small - 'o'. 

"He has also got a beautiful taste in music genres... and yeah.. that's about it." And he is way too good-looking for his own good.

"Well, that's wonderful! You guys will be able to work together perfectly." Rosé smiled brightly.

"Yeah.." I nodded.

"I am really relieved that Taehyung ssi and you got along really well. I was a bit worried about that." Jennie said, glancing at Jisoo who also nodded her head in agreement.

"Yeah. And now I think we should all head early to bed. Lisa already looks like she is about to doze off. We have a practice tomorrow early in the morning anyways."

I was silently thankful that they are letting me off early. I had a lot of stuffs currently sitting in my head that I needed to think over and set straight.

Only a few hours alone in my bed and a goodnight's beauty sleep will be able to help me with that.

                                                        ♤

                              I'll ride with you. I'll be your Alibi.

                                                        ♤

I heard my phone ring up as I sluggishly walked behind Jisoo and Rosé with Jennie by my right side. We were currently heading towards our dorm as we were finished with our practice. We were finally let go after 6 hours of practicing and we had been at since 6 in the morning. Rosé have to unfortunately come back to the studio again after 3 hours to practice on her solo music. While we were free to do as we wished.

Well that isn't happening anytime soon for me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter