2. Hesitant

Chance | TaeLice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                            ♤

Just when the caterpillar thought her life was over, she began to fly.

                                                            ♤

Refusing to dwell on the lingering thoughts in her head for long Lisa straight away dashed out of the building as fast as possible and headed to the dorm.

Not gonna think about it. Yeah, definitely not.

As soon as she entered the apartment she felt her heart lift a bit, forgetting about the impending dilemmas that she currently had in her head.

"Hey ya'all. You guys are making my favorite?!" It didn't take her too much time before she quickly sped into the kitchen, thanks to the salivating aroma around her favorite dish.

Standing at the stove, she closed her eyes and took in a deep breath, letting out a sound as if she was in heaven. You can just imagine how heavenly that sound just might be.

"Oi. Don't even think about it. You are going to change your dress and wash your hands first before even touching it. Come on. Out." She was immediately pulled away by Jisoo, her whines ignored and was lightly pushed into her room.

Ugh. How rude.

After 15 minutes, they were all finally sitting together at the table, joined along by Rosé to have their early dinner. They were all equally famished after a long tiring day.

It has almost become like a ritual for all four of them. To at least have a single meal together, just the four of them at the end of each day unless and until there was an emergency or any personal issues and any one of them had to skip out.

Once they finished their meals, Rosé and Lisa voluntarily did the dishes as Jisoo and Jennie had prepared the dinner. It was also another silent pact between them.

Dishes done, dinner put away, they finally sat in front of the television, prepared to hash out each other's day's events.

Lisa let out a deep sigh causing Jisoo to raise an eyebrow at her.

"So, how did your meeting with YG go along, Lisa?"

"I don't honestly know what to say. Or even think about it. Really."

Her words immediately caught everyone's attention.

Jisoo and Rosé shared a confused glance while Jennie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter