Love Is The Way 🐇

KRISHO ONE SHOT COMPILATIONS ♚
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you. All I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm with you." -Kim Junmyeon

............

[a/n: song recommendation:

Love is the way by Red Velvet]

.............

 

"But eomma, Jongdae already had someone that he likes... You can't force him into this stupid blind date." Mrs. Kim rolled her eyes. She sighed and crossed her arms. Mrs. Kim, "Jongdae isn't married yet. There's no harm in him going to this blind date. Who knows that the one he meet in this blind date was his actual soulmate." Jongdae whined as he still didn't want to give in to his mother crazy idea. "But eomma, I really don't want to go on this blind date. I don't wanna seem cheating on my boyfriend." 

 

 

Mrs. Kim shrugged her shoulder and stood up from her seat. She faced both of her sons and pointed her index fingers toward the both of them. "There's no cancelling. Don't dare to do anything stupid behind my back. And if I heard you didn't show up Jongdae," She gives her wicked smile and turn on her heels, "Well you know the consequences of it." The two brothers slumped on the sofa with a dejected look on their faces. 

 

 

As she was about to turn around the corner, she stop on her track. Mrs. Kim, "Aaaahhh, I forget to tell you. His name is Kris." 

 

...................

Jongdae whined as he stomped his fist on the sofa. He really didn't want to attend the blind date that his mother had set up. He already had a boyfriend which he loves fully with all his heart. "Hyung~ What should I do? You know eomma is serious when she said it in that way. But I don't want to go on this blind date..." Junmyeon sighed as he massage his temple. He himself knew that their mother was dead serious when she said about the consequences. But he also know his little brother already had his love life. And Yixing is a good man, he treat his little brother better than any other men. 

 

 

"And who is this Kris guy? How does he looks like? Is he better looking than my Yixing?" Junmyeon frowned. "Wait, eomma didn't show his picture to you?" Jongdae shake his head. "No. Even though she said that she had been planning this blind date since last month, but believe me, she only told me about it today. And the date is tonight. Can't you see what she's trying to do? I believe she didn't want me to run away if she told me early." Jongdae grumbled under his breath, as the pouts on his mouth getting bigger and bigger. 

 

 

Junmyeon was silence for a while as he think through of what his little brother said. Something suddenly click in his mind. He grinned widely as he turn his body facing Jongdae. "I've an idea. We don't have to cancel this blind date." At those words, Jongdae groaned. But the next words coming out of Junmyeon mouth makes him froze. Jongdae, "WHAT??!!" 

 

 

.................. 

In the crowded restaurant full of couples on date, only one guy was sitting alone in his seat. Even though he's alone, he still managed to attract a lot attention with his godly looking face. He's suited in his red long sleeve shirt with his black hair style neatly. He was sipping on his wine as his eyes glanced to his watch on his wrist. Five more minutes before the actual date time that was planned by his mother. 

 

 

He gulped down the wine and placed the glass back on the table. Even though he was reluctant to attend this blind date, he was still thankful that his mother reserved a seat near the window instead of the one in the middle. His eyes gazes out of the window to the beautiful sight of the city as the restaurant was seated in one of their family hotel.

 

 

"Mister Kris.?" A small voice cut his train of thought. He snapped his head to his right, ready to face whoever that was calling his name, only to get tongue-tied in the end. He was fascinated by the beauty in front of him. How can someone looks so beautiful like an angel?  

 

"...ister Kris.?? Mister Kris.." 

 

"..huhh?"

 

Kris blinked his eyes, trying to swat away his stupid act. "Are you okay?" Comes the small voice again. Kris cleared his throat as he nodded his head. "I'm okay. But who are you?" 

 

The small guy smile sweetly, making Kris chanted every words to calm his nerve and didn't scare his date. "I'm Kim Jongdae. Your date." As if didn't believe in what he said, Kris quirked his eyebrows, "You're really Kim Jongdae?" The small guy nodded and went to the empty seat in front of Kris, "May I?" Kris gives out an awkward smile before nodding his head. Kris can't seems to take his eyes off of his date making Jongdae shifting uncomfortably in his seat. 

 

Kris sighed silently under his breath. "I'm sorry but can you please excuse me for a second." His date nodded, "It's alright. But I hope you didn't mind if I order something first." Kris smiles and nodded his head, "Order something for me too." He stood up from his seat and went out of the restaurant to the empty hallway. 

 

Fishing out his phone from his pocket, he ring up his mother immediately. "Aren't you supposed to be on a DATE right now mister? Don't tell me he didn't show up." That was what his mother said once she picked up her phone, no 'hello'. Kris sighed. "Mom, are you sure the photo that you show to me was Kim Jongdae? Are you sure you didn't show the wrong one to me?" A moment of silence went passed before his mother respond with a loud yes from the other line. Mrs. Wu, "My baby, I know that I'm getting old, but that doesn't mean I didn't know how to distinguish faces of people." 

 

 

"But mom, why the one that I met right now looks totally different from the one in the photo? Even though he's more cute than the one in the photo." 

 

"Different? Can you describe his face to me." 

 

"Mmm, he had a fair skin, small eyes, cute little nose, small pink lips. He kinda remind me of a white bunny mom." 

 

A small chuckle comes from the other line. "I didn't know whoever the one that you're talking about right now. But mommy is sure you're smitten by him." Kris feels his face warmed up by his mother teasing. "I'm just describing how he looks like. Nothing else." Mrs. Wu laughed, "Anything that please your heart sweetie. And about your date, I think I know who's he. But mommy is not so sure alright. He might be Jongdae older brother. I'll send his photo to you. If their faces didn't match then just said sorry and cancel the date alright baby." 

 

"Mmm... Thanks mom.. Goodbye..."

 

He hanged up and waited for the text from his mother. A ding sounds from his phone makes him jolted on his feet. He didn't know why but he was so damn nervous. In other words, he wished that the one who come and claim himself as Jongdae was truly the older brother and not just some random guy. 

 

He tapped on the text and slowly opened his eyes, which he didn't know when it was being closed. He froze. How can it be? So it was really him. Another text comes from his mother. 

 

"His name is Kim Junmyeon. A year older than Jongdae. Is that the one on a date with you right now?"

 

A big smile appear on Kris face as he type his reply to his mother. He pressed the send button and place his phone back inside his pocket. He walked back inside the restaurant, and seated back in front of his date. "Sorry for making you wait." Jongdae, or goes by his real name, Junmyeon shake his head. "It's alright." 

 

Halfway through the dinner, Junmyeon kept on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter