OUR STORY (part 1)

KRISHO ONE SHOT COMPILATIONS ♚
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: ATTENTION!!! PLEASE READ THIS NOTE BEFORE READING THE WHOLE STORY.

 

In case you might getting confused of everything once you read this one-shot, I’ll briefly talked about the characters in this one-shot. Okay first of all, Kris and Yifan is an identical twin in this story. But this one-shot will be more about Kris story than Yifan. Yifan is the oldest one and Kris is the younger one. Kris had become the CEO when he was 26 years old and since then had settled down in Canada. Meanwhile Yifan chose to stay in Guangzhou. 

 

Now let’s start out storehhhhhhh…

 

 

……………

 

Yifan and Kris was an identical twin in the Wu’s family. The both of them were too identical that stranger can’t recognize which one was Yifan which one was Kris. You might be wondering why one of them with Chinese named meanwhile the other one with western name. Well, technically Kris do have his own Chinese name, but since he started to live in Canada, he decided to use his western name more often since it was easy to pronounce and easy for people to remember. Even though they’re twin, there’s something that different between both of them. Yifan was someone whom more extrovert meanwhile his twin brother is the introvert one. Even when it comes to their current job, it was different too. Yifan loves art, that he opened a gallery art once he graduated from university. Meanwhile his twin brother did the opposite from him. He indulged himself in business like their father and managed to be a young CEO and help to manage one of their hotel branch in the Canada. 

 

 

 

Kris was feared by everyone that working under him. He’s someone that we called more action than talk. But even though he’s always giving cold shoulder to his employees, there’s no one who hate him. He might be all grumpy every single time, but everything that he decided were always the right decision to be make. “Good morning Mr.Wu”, a greeting that always welcome him everytime he reached the hotel. He just nodded his head as a respond as he kept on walking to his office. The housekeepers who were greeting Kris sighed unanimously as they stare at their boss. 

 

 

 

One of the housekeepers named Susan turned toward his co-worker, “I kinda feel sad for our boss though. Do you think someone will fall for him?” Lucy huffed and she shrugs. “I don’t know. But if he did fall for someone one day, I hope whoever that someone is, will love our boss for who he is, and not just because he’s a CEO.”

 

 

…………

 

 

“For today, you didn’t have any meeting since the one that was supposed to be held with the Kim’s corporation was postponed to another date.” Kris secretary, Luhan informed him of his schedule for today. Kris nodded in acknowledgement, “Did they inform you which date are they postponing it to?” Luhan shakes his head, “They didn’t mention any date, but Mr.Kim secretary told me that it might be one month from now.” 

 

 

 

Kris tilted his head, ‘One month?’. Luhan, “Mnm, it seems they’re something important that Mr.Kim need to settle.” Kris sighed. Kim’s company was a new one in the business. Nobody ever saw the face of the young CEO and there’s not even a single photo of him leak in the internet. But that didn’t stop the company to be one of the successful one in this industry. “Okay…You can leave.” Kris his laptop after he brushed off his secretary. 

 

 

…………

 

 

Kris was diligently doing his work on his laptop, not until when the ring from his phone stop him. He picked his phone from the table and slides the green button. He placed it near his ear only to regret his action as a loud voice coming from the other side almost making him deaf. “Did you swallow a microphone Yifan?” A soft giggle comes from Yifan. “Hey lil brother, what’s with the sour mood hmm? Didn’t you miss this twin brother of yours?” 

 

 

 

Kris rolled his eyes in annoyance. “I’m currently doing my work right now so if you didn’t have anything important to say then I’ll hang up.” A grunted coming from Yifan makes Kris smirk in triumph. “Seriously Kris, you’re no fun at all.” Kris snorted, “If you’re trying to insult me, that didn’t work on me. So, tell me anything that you want before I really hang up.” Yifan sighed as he thought how boring his brother is. “Well I’m getting married.” 

 

 

 

A moment of silence passed by with none of them uttering anything. “Did you bang your head?” Kris sighed as he was so done with his brother joke, so much of being the older one but act like the younger one. Yifan groaned, “I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter