OUR STORY (part 2)

KRISHO ONE SHOT COMPILATIONS ♚
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Throwing his bag on the floor, he then threw his own body on top his bed. Heaving a huge sigh, he closed his eyes as the feeling of finally meeting in his own comfy bed engulfing him. Damn how he missed his bed so much. if only he can ship his bed to his apartment in Canada. But then, there’ll be trouble as he will miss his bed once he’s back home. The quietness that he managed to enjoy for a while was disturbed as his brother decided to make his appearance in his room. Without any knocking or greeting first, he let himself in with a loud “Eyyy Kriseuuuuu…” and threw his huge body on top of his brother. 

 

 

 

“Ooff- eyy dude get off. You’re heavy damnit.” Kris groaned and tried to push Yifan away from on top of him. But to no avail, he didn’t succeed in doing so as Yifan clinging like a koala on his body. Knowing that it would only be a waste of his energy, he gives up and just lay down on his bed. “Tell me one reason why are you the oldest one.” Yifan chuckles just beside Kris ear, “Well, I went out one minute early than you.” At those words, Kris can’t help but to chuckle along with Yifan. He shakes his head thinking how this was the usual reason and a real fact that Yifan would always rubbed on his face. He pats softly on Yifan back silently asking him to move over. 

 

 

 

And this time, Yifan moves slightly and lay beside Kris, but never once unwrapping his arms from his brother body. Yifan, “So, how’s your flight?” 

 

 

 

 

Kris POV

 

Urgh, seriously Yifan, out of all things you decided to talk about that topic. “It’s fine…” It was really fine until that little incident happened. And now you’re reminding me about it again, when I’ve been trying to forget about it. It’s just an incident Kris, an incident. It’s not like you’ll be meeting him again. Yifan snorted as he knew his twin so well and he’s trying not to avoid some topic. But no matter how he loves to tease his twin, he knew his limited and decided to just shut his mouth. Yifan knew that there might be something happened in his journey as Kris eyes seems out of focus once he asked the question. His responded with only ‘it’s fine’ totally blow his cover. 

 

 

 

“By the way, I’m here to tell you my fiancé gonna be here having dinner with us later.” Kris rolled his eyes. “Is it a necessary to inform me that Yifan?” Yifan snorted. “Yes it is. Not wanting you to be embarrassed in front of my fiancé with you walking down only with your short. Kris grunted under his breath as Yifan hits the bulls eye. “Fine…and now get off of me. I’m gonna take a shower or I might be sleeping all day long because of the jet lag.” Yifan loosen his arms as he let his brother went away. But unknown to Kris, Yifan get a big smirk on his face. “Let’s shower together. Like the old days.” Having enough of his brother wicked side, Kris pushed him out of his room with all of the energy that he got inside his body. “Aww come on baby brother. Let me was your hair hmm.” “GET OUT!” He screamed in annoyance before slamming the door behind Yifan. He locked the door in case Yifan was up to something evil behind him. A loud laughter can be hear from outside the door followed with their mother voice that was asking Yifan ‘what happened?’. 

 

 

…………

 

 

Kris was having his reading time once again before this time the knock on his door inte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter