EIGHTEEN

The Nerd and The Assistant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was evening. After dinner in the cafeteria I wandered up stairs to the third floor to seek out Lisa. Standing in front of her door, I knocked softly three times and waited. No reply. I looked around the empty hallway, as the third floor often seemed to be, and then pulled my phone out of my back pocket. I considered texting Lisa for a moment but then reconsidered, replaced my phone in my pants, and then knocked again. I don’t know why I knocked that second time. I mean, it’s not like there was any place in her small room she couldn’t have been that would prevent her from hearing a knock.

Just as I was about ready to leave, I looked down the hall and saw Lisa pop out of the communal bathroom, a white towel wrapped around her body, another smaller white towel wrapped around her hair, flip flops on her feet, a little shower caddy of products dangling from her hand. We noticed each other simultaneously and she grinned wide as she stayed focused on me.

“There you are,” she said casually as she approached. “Did I catch you trying to break in?”

“Yeah,” I said. “I was going to bust in and rifle through your drawer.” My comfort levels around Lisa just astounded me when I thought about it.

“Well, no need to break in for that,” she said, sliding past me. Lisa pulled her room key from the shower caddy and deftly unlocked the door. She turned around and smiled at me, bumping her into the door to knock it open and then slipped inside, leaving it open for me.

Shutting the door behind me, I watched as Lisa sauntered across the room and toward her dresser. She set the caddy down on top of it and then without a word she removed the white towel from her body and hung it up on a hook on her closet door. I stared intently at her figure, the gentle curve of her making me feel like my heart skipped a beat. She was limber and petite, but Lisa had a nice, firm, round rear that rose and fell as she walked.

Lisa opened up her dresser and removed a brown and white striped pair of and quickly stepped into them, pulling them up her smooth legs and letting them settle in over her middle. She picked the fabric out of her rear to get comfortable in them and then turned around at me smiled.

“Are you just over there watching me?” she said, putting her hands on her hips and shaking her head. Her s hung there from her chest effortlessly.

“Maybe,” I said.

“Goof,” she said, turning back around and removing the towel from her head. Her damp hair came tumbling out as she set the towel on her dresser. Lisa continued getting dressed, pulling on a t-shirt, getting into some stretchy grey lounge pants, securing her hair back in a ponytail. She then slinked over to me and gingerly dropped her hands to my hips. Leaning in,

Lisa placed a firm, luxurious kiss on my lips and together we stood there, sensually kissing one another in the middle of her dorm room.

“Mmm,” I sighed happily as our kiss came to an end, the two us looking into each other’s eyes. “That felt nice.”

“I know,” said Lisa. “I like kissing your soft little lips.” She kissed me once more, a quick stolen kiss.

Lisa broke from me and ambled over toward her desk where her laptop sat opened. She bent down and looked into it, clicking around, until her laptop began to release the low hum of music. Pushing the volume button a couple of times to increase the level, she turned back around and made her way over to her bed, motioning for me to join her with her hand. I dutifully followed.

“So what did you want to talk about?” I asked. “Some ALOHA thing?”

“What?” she said as she climbed up onto her bed. “Oh, from earlier? No, I was just coming up with some excuse that wouldn’t look too fishy in front of Kai. I’ve got nothing.” Lisa grinned at me and lightly smacked my thigh as I slid onto her bed next to her, the both of us sitting upright with our backs against the wall.

“Oh,” I said, slightly confused but shrugging it off.

“So what’s with that boy?” Lisa asked. I could sense a bit of jealousy in her voice, which felt odd. I didn’t pin her as one to be jealous.

“I don’t know,” I said. “He’s just a boy.”

“Does he like you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter