007

Fall in Love at First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taehee sweetie, what would you like to drink and eat for your midnight study session later?"

Aunt Nana asks Tahee while munching her dinner lightly with a smile never leaving her face. They're currently having dinner and it has become a routine for Aunt Nana to ask Taehee on what she wants to eat and drink. She can't be more happier than being able to prepare midnight snacks for someone since both of her sons did not need them. 

"How about your regular chocolate muffin and a hot chocolate? I have few chocolate muffins left since I went to the bakery this evening."

Eun Taehee munch her food while humming, fingers on her chin, thinking whether she wants the muffin or not. Sejun who's sitting in front of Taehee shakes his head with her stupidity.

"Stupid. You can't even choose what to eat."

Sejun said and Aunt Nana lightly slaps his hand which makes him groan while looking at Taehee who's still thinking. After few minutes, Taehee finally knows what she wants for her midnight snacks and she grins happily towards Aunt Nana with her pointy finger up,

"I want.."

"Prepare the dark chocolate in the fridge for her and I want the chocolate muffin."

Sehun cuts her off before she's able to finish her words. Taehee clenches her teeth and fists while looking towards the guy who's munching his food silently. 

This jerk is at it again...

"But I want the chocolate muffin.. Dark chocolate tastes bad."

Taehee said, pouting while playing with her chopsticks. Sehun sets his head up and shoots a death glare towards pouty Taehee. Eun Taehee's eyes widen and she grins, putting her chopsticks down,

"Hohoho.. I love dark chocolate. I want the dark chocolate, Aunt Nana."

Taehee said with fake grin and laugh pasted on her face. Sehun glares at her before he wipes his mouth and stands up.

"Send both snacks into her room. I'll be there." 

"Okay, Hunnie. But what?! Wait- Did I heard it wrong? You mean, Taehee's room?"

Aunt Nana rises up from her chair, eyes glistening with tears of joy while looking at her son who looks uninterested to answer her question. Sehun hums in response and that simple hums makes his mother jumps in joy and claps her hand like a seal.

"Can I join?"

Sejun looks up at his brother with a hopeful face.

"No. If you need help studying, come find me."

Aunt Nana cuts him off and runs towards her son, patting his shoulder,

"Good job, Hunnie. I'm so proud of you."

Sehun sighs and walks off the dining table making his way upstairs with both hands in his hoodie's pocket. Aunt Nana then turns towards Taehee with thousands of questions on her face. She approaches Taehee who's also about to leave the dining table.

"What happen? Hunnie is not the type to teach or help people around. What spell did you use, sweetheart?"

Aunt Nana asks, grabbing Taehee on the shoulders and Taehee can only smile at her, not wanting to expose what she has done to get him help her.

But maybe, I think I use my love spell...

Taehee's heart keeps on beating so fast that she can feels her cheeks hot while making her way upstairs thinking that the person she likes will help her in her studying and be with her the whole night, no, not only the whole night but until the examination day. While she was lost in her thoughts, walking with her hands both on her cheeks, she bumped into something hard and when she looks up, Sehun is looking down a her with a frown.

"Uh, sorry."

Taehee said with a grin on her face, Sehun ignores her and signals her to open her room's doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter