010

Fall in Love at First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehee went straight inside the BBQ place after calming her heart. She takes a deep breath as she saw the broad shoulder of the person who she shares her first kiss with sitting calmly. She does not know why but she's fuming mad that he kissed her without her permission. She knows that she's still pretty much in love with him but that doesn't give the right for him to just kiss her like that.

"There she is! Taehee hurry up, we're going for a ka-ra-o-ke now!" Nanhee jumps and drag Taehee to the table. Taehee avoids looking at Sehun and quickly grabs her bagpack and sprints out of the place. 

"Uh, did you say something bad again to our Taehee?" Jiwon shoots a glare towards Sehun who looks unbothered. He walks out of the place without even sparing a glare towards the three people who's staring at him, waiting for his answer. 

"Sorry, he's probably not in the mood. I'll pay for tonight." Jongin said with a smile on his face and makes his way towards the cashier. Jiwon and Nanhee look at each other before making their way out of the place.

Taehee plays with the stones on the road with her white sneakers while waiting for her friends. She heard footsteps coming so she quickly spins only to see Sehun making his way gorgeously towards her. Taehee scoffs and look away. Sehun notices that she looks mad after their kiss but he could not care less because he's just angry that she got the gut to sit on Jongin's lap right in front of him even though that was definitely accidental. He just, hates it.

"Let's go home." Sehun said coldly, looking down at Taehee who's pouting while kicking the rocks in front of her. Taehee ignores him and starts looking at the other side of the road, backfacing Sehun. Sehun sighs and pulls Taehee's bag, dragging her along the road while she tries to free herself from his grip. 

"Let me go! Sehun, let me go! People is watching!" Taehee struggles to free herself but his grip is too strong and he's too tall for her small height. Taehee closes her eyes and she starts sobbing quietly which makes Sehun stops halfway and let his grip off her bag. Taehee wipes her tears and keep on looking down, "what is wrong with you, Sehun? I know you dislike me but please don't play with my feelings towards you. You know I like you and I would do anything for you but that does not give you the right to kiss me and even pull me to go home with you. Those things you did make me feels like . I feel like as if you're responding positively to my feelings towards you when you're just actually toying with me."

Sehun was about to say something when suddenly Jiwon, Nanhee and Jongin run towards them. "Taehee! We're looking for you! Hey, what's wrong?" Nanhee pulls Taehee's chin up and Jiwon cups her cheek, playing with her cute face by tilting them left and right. Taehee lets out a chuckle and starts to dance along. Jongin nudges Sehun who's looking at Taehee with a frown on his face, "yo, what's up with that stare? You look like you're going to eat her alive." 

"I'm going home. See you tomorrow." Sehun makes his way home without even waiting for Jongin's reply. Sehun's way back home is filled with deep thoughts. He always thought he's a genius, but then now he realized that he's not as genius as what he and other people thinks. He needs to figure out what is actually happening towards him that he feels his heart beating crazily everytime he sees her and he got pissed off when she's being playful with other guys. And, he can feels his own heart breaking with the sight of her crying. Sehun shakes his head and fasten his pace.

She's making me crazy.

It's already a week after the incident at the BBQ place and ever since then Taehee has been giving her cold shoulder towards Sehun. She did not even look at him even though when they're sitting together in the living hall, eating fruits after dinner. Being the mother she is, Aunt Nana notices the cold vibe between the two and if it's not her, who else's going to make these two talk. So she planned a trip to Jeju for three days for her, Uncle Jusu, Sejun and Taehee's father. She believes that by leaving the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter