024

Fall in Love at First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehee grabs her headband and carefully slides it on her hair as she checked herself one last time before grabbing her sling bag and watch. She's wearing her fit long sleeves stripe shirt tucked in her short jean skirt with a black boots that she got from etsy (She's whipped with To All The Boys I've Loved Before's movie so she literally spent almost thousands for the same boot that Lara Jean wears). Usually she'll put her hair up in ponytail but because of the swelling at the back of her head, she can just slides on a headband. She rushes downstairs while wearing her watch. No one's home, like always as it's weekend and her father's obviously busy at the restaurant. She switches off all of the electricity in her house before going out. Just right when she's locking the front gate, she felt a tap on her shoulders and when she turns around, Jongin smiles as he hands her a Starbucks drink, 

"One double chocolate chip with crème frappuccino for miss Eun Taehee."

Taehee bursts into laughters as she takes the drink from him,

"You're one of a kind, Jongin. Guys would usually bring flowers but you literally bought me a Starbucks drink."

Jongin leads them to his car as he laughs while Taehee casually sips the drink while talking about the cookies from Starbucks. The ride to Lotte World was a fun one as Jongin keeps on making jokes about how the Starbucks' worker is trying so hard to get his number and how he fake calling Taehee in front of the worker, saying that she's his girlfriend. They arrived at Lotte World around 4PM due to the traffic. Taehee waits in front of the entrance as Jongin gets them the entry tickets. She insisted on paying but Jongin shuts her off by saying that 'a gentleman will never let a girl pays' so she just rolls her eyes and watch him run towards the ticket booth.

"Come on, let's go."

Jongin said as he shows her the tickets that he bought. They get in and as expected, there are a lot of people since it's weekend and most of the rides have long queues so Taehee and Jongin decided to roam around the stores first. Taehee's eyes wander around and she smiles as she saw a store selling various types of headband. She unconsiously grabs Jongin's hand and drags him towards the store. Jongin smiles as he looks down at their entertwined hands before looking at Taehee who's eyes sparkling while looking at the headbands from the glass window.

"Let's go inside and get a matching headband."

Jongin said as he drags Taehee inside. His eyes wander around the store and he smiles when his eyes landed on a headband with red horns on it and a pure white headband with cute little ears and a fluffy loop on it, which shows that it's a devil and angel headband. He then drags Taehee who's trying a rabbit headband towards the shelf. He picks up the angel headband and put it on Taehee's headband that she wears from home before taking the evil one and wears it on his head. Taehee snorts as she looks at their reflection from the mirror in front of them. 

"The horns suit you well, Jongin."

Taehee said as she laughs while taking out her phone. She casually grabs Jongin's shirt and make him stand beside her in front of the mirror before taking a mirror selfie of them. 

"Wait, you should've told me you're taking pictures. Come on, one more time. In character, you're the angel, I'm the devil."

Jongin starts posing as he rolls his eyes upward and Taehee couldn't help but laugh as she puts her palm on her cheek as her other hand clicks on the shutter button on her phone's camera. Taehee couldn't stop laughing as Jongin keeps on making weird poses. After few pictures and poses, they head to the cashier as Jongin pays for the headbands. Taehee couldn't stop laughing everytime she turns to look at Jongin with his devil's headband. 

"I think the Starbucks worker would've definitely regretted her action in asking for your number just now if she sees you like this."

Jongin pretends to be mad as he gasps and puts his hands on his hip,

"I bet she'll tore your scalp off so that she can wears that angel's headband you're wearing to match with mine."

Taehee rolls her eyes at him while making silly faces that both of them ended up laughing. Taehee saw the line for Gyro Swing has lessen so he drags Jongin there with her.

"I've always wanted to ride this!"

Taehee said as she clasps her hands and cutely jumps in excitement. Realising how quiet Jongin has suddenly become, Taehee turns around to only let out a snort as Jongin looks like a kid who just got reprimanded.

"Are you afraid, Kim Jongin?"

Taehee said as the guy clears his throat and straighten his lean body,

"Why would I be afraid of a ride? Wah! I'm so excited! Move over, Eun Taehee, I'm getting on first!"

Jongin said as he gently pushes Taehee aside. Taehee moves closer as she mutters under her breath,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter